Reviews for Black Keys
Hope4more chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I must say, its fine if you are going to publish...but I went to your blog and read up to Ch 34 I believe? (The part where she left) I even signed up for notices and haven't received anything. So imagine my disappointment when I go to see if i missed an update to see that you pulled it to publish it? I probably would have bought it but the way it was handled was crappy. It was a great story and would have loved to see how it turned out...but it irks me that I'm at the peak and you pull it?
Kara315 chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Hi, I'm sure you've been asked many times, how does the amazon thing work once its up, does it cost money and how much?
Heather-Morgan chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Rose, i just started reading black keys. a friend directed me to your site where you post the stories. Now its gone. How can i read it? You are postinga sequel, but how will i continue reading when i didnt finish black keys? Im desperate here. really loved it.
iluvwm chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Will you still post the sequel better you publish it as well? Please let us know. Thanks!
julesrn chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Congrats on the publish. However, throw us a warning that you're going to take it down. I was half way through.
cswtnsassy chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I was reading this when you pulled it thanks so much
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2015
The sequel will be called White Locks!
QWhidbee10 chapter 22 . 3/21/2015
Love this!
ashiana chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Absolutely loved the last chapter. Its really nice to see how far Bella has come with regard to her feelings and beliefs. I can't believe that this whole story takes place within a span of about two weeks and that they only knew each other for four days.. The chapter actually made me cry, it was so sad to read.. You are an amazing writer.
Hope we get to see what happens next for these two..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Pls do a sequeal and let it be about 10 or 15 wait for story good work
malleelee chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
Is there a history of bi-polar disease in Jasper's family?
AnahyR chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
This is such a beautiful story, it brought tears to my eyes so many times.
Please tell me that there is going to be a sequel of this! Mazen and Marie have to be together and will be great to be part of that jurney
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
I will always shudder when I hear any marginalized group (and member of aforementioned group) referred to as "animal". What a simple girl Bella is, it upsets me that she represents a constituency of people that truly think and act this way. Shameful. I don't know that love can remedy simple-mindedness to this extent.
Margot chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
It is very difficult for me tell if the ignorance/bigoted views expressed in your characters reflects your own perspective and biases because even in setting the scene you venture into 'iffy' territory. I can't in good faith continue reading anything that stokes Islamophobia and I sincerely hope that if that isn't your intent you edit your story so your protagonists voice and your voice as the author is not practically synonymous. Thank you. -Margot
Guest chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
I can't believe it's over "crying"I really hope you make a sequal it was an honor reading your story
2,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »