Reviews for Black Keys
Medward chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Thank you for the story!

Marie surprised me a bit by buying out Jasper's part of the company. Since he was an owner, she could have trusted him to run the home office when she left. I understand why she couldn't speak with Alica when her emotions were in such turmoil, but hopefully she will see her before she returns to Mazen so she can tell him how Alica is doing.

I love your story and hope you will write a sequel so we can see Marie and Mazen happy together (and more of the horses)! I wonder if there is anything that can be done for the King's heart condition. Heart transplant? He seems like a good man, although the queen I could live without. The property that the King gave Marie and Mazen would be a nice place for a real honeymoon! Even though Marie will never forgive Jasper, I hope that Alica does. She shouldn't be alone during her pregnancy in a foreign country. Perhaps when she finds out that Marie is going back to Mazen of her own free will, she will start to forgive Jasper and herself.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
So you actually stretch your story as six days and then rush months into the end. Can't understand why would you end like this. I feel disappointed. It feels rushed. Hope your next story is better and you don't keep us hanging.
Good attempt but.
Totteacher chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
I am enjying this story, thought tere are some confusing religous statements in it?
Judaism doesn't not acknowledge Christianity or Islam, they even have common ancestry, but no religion believes eves in another, for it is those beliefs that make you religion.
Therefore a Christian does not believe n ajudaism,or Islam, but has a shared belief in a singular G-d.
A Jew does not believe in Christianity, or in Islam, but know that many of the religious people from those faiths inter connect with their own. Islam has shared background with Judaism, from the 12 tribes and has the same belief in a singular G-d.
As for being forced to covert, we'll, that does not happened. Judaism follows the mother, but people convert for their own desire, not because of pressure.
CJEA chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
That was amazing! I love this story so much, how she went from hating what he believed in, to absolutely loving him, so much! It was incredible, I hope there is a sequel!
bettononalice2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
BEAUTIFUL...
maganda.angels chapter 25 . 3/17/2015
What an absolutely amazing story! Loved it so much. I've read some of the comments on the blog that there will be a sequel. Will it be posted on FF or on your blog?
TwilightLv chapter 23 . 3/17/2015
I wanted her to leave in the beginning...but now... PLEASE DON'T GO!
njyftrsf chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
omfg dude jasper is killing me. jesus give me strength rn. i cant i love this so friggin much oml
Yin - Yang M chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
Love this story. I hope you do a sequel.
cctwilight chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
This story was fantastic! You are such a talented writer! Can't wait for your next story!
TwilightLv chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
I am truly enjoying this story.
roxnroll chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think It's easier to review her on ffnet.
I really hope there will be more to their story, but if there isn't; it ended in a good place. She finally put her prejudices behind her and accepted love for what it is...just love. Love doesn't care about color or religion and I'm glad that she finally let herself feel it.
Loved it!
Rox
Daisy Grace chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. I couldn't see how it could possibly be completed in one chapter but I can totally see it ending here with maybe a final epilogue to further complete the story. I could totally see this couple be like a modern-day King Hussein of Jordan with his Queen Noor by his side - branding a new, more philanthropic approach to the muslim world. So, I guess, in my own mind, I've completed the story - lol.
Please do not let the mean-spirited reviews of some to deter your writing. Those that do not like the story should not be reading it and those that do not like the fact that the story is posted on your blog should not follow it to your blog to read it if they object so much. I respect your reasons for doing so and will repeat that it is NEVER acceptable for reviewers to post threatening reviews. Thank you for sharing.
NY13 chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
aaahh so so good but oh need the reunion...need it
iluvwm chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
Is there going to be an epilogue?
2,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »