Reviews for Attic
Yuli Ban chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
This is making me want to write my own Mokocchi!cide fic, actually. Not because yours was terrible, but because it was pretty good and yet left a few things to be desired.

Yes, it felt tragic. Yes, that was a heartwarming bit that Tomoki named his daughter after Tomoko. But there were still a few questions I needed answered— the one I'm willing to share being if there was a glint of fear in Tomoki's eyes. Some shadow of a doubt about naming his own daughter after one who had suffered, especially considering she's only half the age Tomoko probably was at the time of her suicide. Made me ask "How would he react if his daughter fell down that same path?"

All in all, really good.
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Reading a suicide story from the perspective of someone committing the act doesn't make me cry, but an outsider's view always seemed more tragic. After all, they continue while the dead don't. Despite tragic pasts, what gets to me the most is the inevitable future - what could have been never was, type of thing. Committing suicide stops there, surviving it makes for an interesting story, but this... This was painful (i.e. I loved it).
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Moderately depressing and relatively well-written. I like it! :D
adollarinmypocket chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I'm crying, she was loved so much. . .glad she didn't actually die or I would have died. . .
Serymn chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I was about to type "I loved this" in this review but then that seems out of place in a sad story. But I like how it was written, and wish you'd write more on them.
we12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Damn the onions! The feels, the feels! I cried so much at this and it's a good narrative!
filtered chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
All of my feels...
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was so sad , it made tears come to my eyes . Still I enjoyed this a lot , so good job and keep it up.
lazyass out !