Reviews for Moonrise
Poor Draco :(
izobelle chapter 34 . 4/1
I rarely read crossovers but this one has me hooked! I was about to ask if there's any chance for you to continie this but thank goodness to Guest Reviewer Kim I found it in Wattpad!

For anyone who's interested I saw it under Allison Wonderland ( Cheshire_Carroll) account.

It's complete and has a sequel and as of January 2016 actually has a rewritten version!
Kim chapter 1 . 3/25
I read this on wattpad. It's already finished there. There's also a completed sequel.
Mari SF chapter 34 . 2/25
Just loved please update this.
Nihama9492 chapter 34 . 2/8
Very Well Done! There are some blips but overall a seamless transition for Hermione from one world into another. I love the Alice and Hermione dynamic, they are so well suited for each other. I can't wait for more to come!
Nihama9492 chapter 5 . 2/8
For someone who is deathly afraid of flying, why did you make her animagus a bird? Besides that good story so far!
Anna.Roos chapter 34 . 11/16/2015
Oh how I wish you would finish the story
hollyhwrites chapter 34 . 11/7/2015
Would love to read more.
Nessie2000 chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
I'm not going to lie. When I read "And then sh'e gone." and saw that there wasn't a next chapter, I said a lot of curse words (Well, one one really. Just constantly repeated). Oh my Merlin! You have to update soon. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE!
Sincerely,
Nessie2000
AshLiz chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
Love this!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
I think it would haunt her for the rest of her life. She'd get over it, but the tortured always have a lingering darkness in the eyes. Also, she should also get muscle spasms.
charis-chan chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I'm loving your story lots, its funny and light.

Just a little problem you've keep having this last episodes so far, you keep mixing Hermione's and Bella's relationship. You stated they were twins yet something you refer them as cousins.

Just saying.
Kell1310 chapter 34 . 11/26/2014
Really enjoying
6258489 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
I'm enjoying the story so far. I do have to say however that in a couple places you've written cousin instead of sister or twin or whatnot.
nataliecalvert17 chapter 34 . 10/2/2014
Good chapters, but received email alerts to say its updated chapters 35, 36, 37, 38 but I cannot see it there can't wait to read it till it there