Reviews for Yet More Fragments
Every time I read Xander's freaked-out comments, I start giggling.
Cemalidor chapter 68 . 4/23
Well, at least this stomach didn't radiate killing intent.
Cemalidor chapter 41 . 4/23
I like this style, screw them over (hard). :XD (Yeah, i'm prolly more than slightly biased, even without seen that much Buffy)
Cemalidor chapter 38 . 4/23
Nice mix-up, maybe there should be more stories with a good Luthor. *shrugs* Considering the mix we got here... Superpowers, wealth and ingenious ideas/pranks... Oh dear...
Cemalidor chapter 34 . 4/22
Oh dear goddess, a corrupted Hanabi? :XD That might lead to another prodigy if she has that headstart before even entering the academy.
Cemalidor chapter 33 . 4/22
Guess what, i wondered as well from time to time with all that leaves business. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 32 . 4/22
:) Will have to check your stories if there's anywhere an extension of this.
Cemalidor chapter 27 . 4/22
You tell them X. *cheers* Ok, granted i'm more than slightly biased here, but sometimes such stories are more entertaining than overly sugarcoated ones. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 26 . 4/22
Angry Xander might be groovy. :D Let him bore Buffy a new one. Verbally spoken. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 25 . 4/22
Maybe putting some cryptic messages on the answering machine? :D
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 4/22
Maybe he should had strike a pose "I REGRET NOTHING!" :XD
Tell your typist it is spelled "Saotome" and you ought to proofread their work before it gets posted.
I think Ron was meant for comedic relief, not being cut down. He did have his moments. (Mostly, he needed the time to grow up and mature). In one of the first few episodes, he saved the day at his old summer-camp. Which got him noticed by a cheerleader (Tara). He dealt with Monty and got Monkey Powers. And while being evil isn't something to brag about, he was scarily proficient and competent at being an evil villain. Look at the original series finale - So the Drama. He was there for Kim and finally got the girl. Then, after the fans got the show brought back for a fourth season, that finale had Kim abducted and Ron going to help save her. And he was the one to defeat the Lowardians, not Kim. He was not given just one moment, but many. He grew, and you can tell he was only going to grow more. So, nah, he wasn't a zeppo - just someone who needed a little self-confidence. And for every time Kim did something insensitive, there was a time Kim did something good by him. There's no question that she truly cares for him. As for all of the other issues, no one is perfect, not even fictional heroes.
I only call follow because the difference in age between Xander (born in or about 1980) and Ron Stoppable (somewhere in the early 90's) means Xander can't be his previous life. Xander hadn't died before Ron was born. Surely there are cool heroes from the 1920's or before. Allen Quartermain? Flash Gordon?
I prefer the manga - Keitaro shows up out of the blue to ask for a favor - to the anime as the anime basically has an old woman who invites Keitaro over and then disappears without warning to just dump him into a situation without and warning. Makes more sense that had she invited someone, she would have stuck around to explain it all. If you haven't read it yet, do so. The manga is superior to the anime in all regards.
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »