Reviews for Yet More Fragments
pixelherodev chapter 55 . 7/19
Snarky Dumbledore is highly amusing - or maybe just high. I can't say for sure.
pixelherodev chapter 50 . 7/19
"He was definitely going to need therapy for the endless reams of Vader/Luke fanfiction the boy had written though."

Even my NIGHTMARES are having nightmares!
pixelherodev chapter 37 . 7/19
"A few months into Harry's new life as the last human, Dobby had told Harry the elves wanted him to make bigger messes so they'd all get a chance to clean up after the last master, and Harry had sarcastically suggested driving a double decker bus into a mall.

Dobby had agreed whole heartedly and the two had found it rather cathartic."

:face_palm: XD
Dobby is awesome.
pixelherodev chapter 17 . 7/19
'"Also, though I think this is self-explanatory I have a feeling with you lot I better add no altering universal constants!"'

I'd be the dick who wished for gravity to lower to 8.5 m/s2 just so I could laugh at everyone.
pixelherodev chapter 15 . 7/19
'How do you know all this if you aren't' a telepath?" Batman asked while considering what Xander had said while Robin cut him down.

"Alternative reality," Xander muttered trying to climb to his feet, but having little success.

Just once I want someone to deadpan "You're the star of a comic book."
pixelherodev chapter 14 . 7/19
'"Now if only you knew the winning lottery numbers," she said with a laugh.'

THat was funny the first couple of times, now it's just old. I'm glad to see more Kick Ass though!
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 7/19
"AN: The way they have clones behave never made sense to me."
I know. Superboy in Young Justice? Frankly, he should either have remained evil and brainwashed or not given a shit about Superman. What kind of teen is he?
otakumick chapter 58 . 5/10
Really enjoying rereading all the fragments and I just needed to say how fantastic the Heads or Tails storyline is.
Grizzmon chapter 61 . 4/17
This works.
Grizzmon chapter 56 . 4/17
Genma is not fat, that's fanon. Pkease go to read the Tv tropes Ranma fanon list. Yes is big enough to have it's own page.
Grizzmon chapter 39 . 4/17
Now I wonder if Ranma was reborn as Fluttershy...
Grizzmon chapter 38 . 4/17
Oh Lex and Xander as brothers would be amazing.
Grizzmon chapter 31 . 4/17
Trust me, is not just you.
Grizzmon chapter 23 . 4/17
I love this.
Clear Skydancer chapter 49 . 4/11
I can only hope that there's another chapter of this one farther down the road.
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »