Reviews for Yet More Fragments
I wish for the gravity of the planet earth to be increased to 18.7 instead of the 9.8 it is now.
O.O
Giles FTW
Wrin chapter 74 . 7/12
Awww...this would have been great to see more of, even if it never went anywhere.
Wrin chapter 3 . 6/27
Bwahahahaha! More! There's got to be more, right? Hmmm...
Wrin chapter 45 . 6/27
Nice.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 60 . 6/14
You forgot to bring up the fact that he was using the male side of the spring which would make her the pervert.
ShaiGar chapter 16 . 5/12
This one definitely deserves a follow up, if only to see their reaction to Kakashi being alive.
ShaiGar chapter 15 . 5/5
Shit I love this one.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 2/24
Love it.
Tribernator chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
This really is an entertaining setup for the "missing hokage" challenge. And it could go in so many amusing directions depending on what happened to kyuubi. You could justify just about ANYTHING with how open ended this setup is. Lets see, there is always a mystery deal with kyuubi for anything from a bloodline, to giving up some chakra permanently to whatever there, there was no mention of what the shinigami gets for winning the bet. And no telling what, if any, effect seeing how crappy narutos life has been so far to him, meaning HE could grant a boon of some sort. You could even go silly crack fic and have omakes at the end of each chapter where minato has to do stupid and embarassing things as a penalty, while naruto and crew go about their business.

Or you could go the fun route of, "Kyuubi was suppressing narutos bloodine, or caused one to be created, and now that he is gone it is revealed." Or a fairly simple, "Narutos healing has been mega boosted after having to keep him alive with a demon sealed in his gut for so long." Yeah its been done, but so has everything else, it can still be made into an interesting story. Especially since this particular setup is fairly unique. No list of hokage decrees, no jiraya using delay tactics to halt any official attempts at retribution, etc. So with danzo as hokage right away, and with the council being kind of confused about what to do now, you could make it totally unique.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/19/2015
Yyeaah, Led has a gay crush on Superman.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Every time I read Xander's freaked-out comments, I start giggling.
Cemalidor chapter 68 . 4/23/2015
Well, at least this stomach didn't radiate killing intent.
Cemalidor chapter 41 . 4/23/2015
I like this style, screw them over (hard). :XD (Yeah, i'm prolly more than slightly biased, even without seen that much Buffy)
Cemalidor chapter 38 . 4/23/2015
Nice mix-up, maybe there should be more stories with a good Luthor. *shrugs* Considering the mix we got here... Superpowers, wealth and ingenious ideas/pranks... Oh dear...
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »