Reviews for The Cosbys are visited by Stephanie and Michelle
maticka chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This was a pretty cool episode! I like how they blended the 2 different shows together to become one. The humor in this show is so admirable. They should almost keep the two shows merged for a while. The only thing that could use some improvement is the setting, they should change it up a bit, all the shows seem to be about the same. Bill Cosby is funny.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That ending was cute. And the idea of thecrossover unique. Too bad the rest of the characters didn't meet each other. I think Stephanie's age might be right. I think Stephanie and Rudy might be around the same age. Though when Rudy hosted a *stars grown up* special with DJ in 2006 they looked the same age, Rudy might be younger. The shows were around the same time.
Barzdabomb48 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wow that took a while to read! good job

...but wat about the age differences how old aare you making stephanie
Me chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
LOL, that was excellent. I thought I'd reviewed this before, but I guess I didn't. I love how you had the characters interacting; it's great to know they know how to have fun with each and can solve their problems, even if they get a little silly in the meantime :-)
Hopeless-Romantic-xll3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow..long fanfiction but it was pretty good! keep up the good work!
peacemoon-wafflepop chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
omg i love this...i love both shows...great!
FishFromOuterSpace chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
creative. i would of never thought about the Huxtible's meeting the Tanners...good