Reviews for Genesis of Sky
Samurai Ming chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Umm...good storyline. I enjoyed your tale very much. I must say that James is a very good created character embodying guilt and tons of regret.

However, this is the most OOC Cid and Shera I've ever seen though...
Wolfbaneshybrid chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
'Aw' does not cover my emotions for that wonderful, BEAUTIFUL, seriously awesome ending, man.

'THAT WAS AMAZING, I UNDERSTAND HOW THE CHARACTERS FEEL, THIS WRITER GIVES OFF AN EMPATHETIC AND UNDERSTANDING AURA AS SHE WRITES THIS DOESN'T SHE?' covers it quite well.

That was really, really good. I enjoyed every second of it, and you did portray the characters wonderfully, and had a great and interesting plot to back it all up.

(p.s. You put in Cait Sith! HOOPLA! That's so unique and terrific!)
MajinBakaHentai chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
That was a very facinating story.

I can see in there parts of Jay's influence that went into turning Cid into the person he bacame, and the whole concept of psychic ghosts as you put into this... well it occurs to me that a world like FF7 (and along with it, FF9 and FF10) could have the likelihood of such solid ghosts coming into being.

It also struck me as a bit amusing that even in Advent Children, Cid is wearing gloves that reach almost up to his elbows.

Anyway, very good story. _
Ashti chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Cool. I'm just tagging it so I can read the rest later right now, as I'm afraid I've little time, but.. *nods* Interesting start, if nothing else.

I'll get back to you on this one ;)
Amani Ishikawa chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
I just recently came across this story, and I have to say that you are a most excellent writer. I only wish that I could write as well, and hopefully that will improve as I go. It had been about four years from my last creative work back in high school when I picked up a pencil and began writing the plot for my first Lupin the Third fanfic.

I was so intrigued by this story. Final Fantasy 7 is my top favorite game, and Cid is my favorite character. I think he is such an underrated character, and the past that you gave him is a believable one considering that he has a hot temper and reacts to a lot of things with anger as his father did. They say that abused children are like that.

A fiction so well written as this one is definately hard to put down, as was the case with this. It is a shame, however, that more people haven't discovered this. A story like this should have HUNDREDS of reviews, not a mere 11, counting mine! Well done!
Random chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I thought I'd take the chance to tell you, this is one really well written fic. I like the way you used Cait Sith to relieve the tension of a story that would otherwise be almost painfully dark, but without turning him into JarJar-esque comic relief. You also did a good job of making Cid's dad seem human, despite his cruelties. I couldn't bring myself to hate the bastard, no matter how I tried. Cid was well written, and the ghost story bit fit perfectly. For a long time you had me on the edge with what was going on with Cid, and I half suspected he was a ghost himself. There were parts where I cried, which is embarrassing to admit, but its a credit to how well you wrote this.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Why turn you into flambé? You obviously know what you're doing with this fic. Excellent work, by the way. I always enjoy reading your Final Fantasy stuff. Keep up the good work. I be reading.
emi chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
wow, that was a really well-written story!

and stuff like that DOES have to be written darkly, so no one would turn you into a french dessert anyway. XD

~emi
BlackCypress chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Only about half way through. Would've been nice if it was seperated up into chapters so I could leave and find my place much more easily. I'll have to finish this one later, I've been reading for two and a half hours _
Castro chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Three words.

Oh. My. God.

That was one of the absolutley most beautiful things I have ever read in my entire life.

for about four hours I have been glued to this seatm peeling my eyes, taking in every word in awe.

I am utterly speechless at this magnificant work of art. You are one of the few truley talented writers in this world, and you should embrace that talent, and let it take you places that you could never possibly imagine.
AsheRhyder chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I love all your stories; have I told you that recently? I was much berieved to see that your website was down (last I checked, it still was), but at least I can still enjoy your works via . I beg that you continue to paint. Your dark and intense brush amazes me with every stroke. You've taken a character I originally held little interest in and turned him into one of my ultimate favorites. Thank you for opening my eyes.
Cid Dante chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
hey, you simply rock at doin Cid Highindd Highwind stories, i've been to ur website and read most of the cid stories...ok, ok, all of them!

honey, you are one fantastic writer. keep up the good work!

hey, could u write a cid tale for me? please?

keep up the really good work and i will keep reading ur stories...my fave one is Venus Gospel, but i can't believe u bumped cid off in the sequel though! bring him back!

take care.
Puff chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Hi! I recently reviewed your Venus Gospel and The Thief from Hell. I REALLY like how you write it as you portray the characters very nicely. I didn't get to finish all of it yet but it's very well-written. Your one of my favorite authors. :) Um...are you going to continue because I'm seeing this as a series in a way...:)
SJJ chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Princess Artemis you've done it again! You are such a great writer! I love reading all your stories and The Dragon Libary is my favorite website! Please please write another Ciddy fic cause your stories are unmatched by any of the other shite that I've read!
La Cidiana chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
She brought her pen to paper, her fingers to keyboard, and after much anxious awaiting, a new fanfiction authored by the oft-praised Princess Artemis graced fanfiction,net, bringing all of the amateur, mediocre prose above and below it in the "Just In" list to complete and utter shame.

And there was much rejoicing,

Hallelujah.

What is there to say? Awesome? Insightful? Original? So-damn-good-that-it's-sickening?

Eh. All of the above. Like all of your other FFVII fics, this is going straight to my favorites and it will stay there for a very, very long time. Are you aware that I've reread "Cid Gets His Tea" two times? "The Ninth Silence" three times? "The Thief of Hell" more times than I can even remember? Are you aware that I have stayed up until 4:45 AM just to read this thing the whole way through? And that I'm probably about to reread it again?

Okay, I'll stop ranting. Bottom line: Your writing's beautiful. Your portrayals of Cid and all the other characters you write about are beautiful. But, DAMNIT, you always seem to come up with the same ideas about Cid and his past as I do and beat me to 'em! XD Like scars on his hands and him using his gloves to cover them up to shroud his past... 'Tis rather scary, you used the same thing if you ask me. O_o Of course, you probably pulled it off with more skill and talent than I ever could, but ah well...

Didn't I say I would shut up? I will. This review is so big I'll be embarrassed when I go back and reread it a month from now. O_o;;; Oh, well. Big reviews are good for the author who gets them, I guess...

All in all, keep on writing the good stuff. By God, needs it.

Ciao.