Reviews for Lightning Could Strike
Redess89 chapter 11 . 6/19
ìm so happy that you came back to finish it. tho i am sad or is finally over. i enjoyed reading this story. thank you for taking time to write. I'll b looking for your one shots
sonfanatic chapter 11 . 6/18
I'm so saddened that this will be your last long spashley fanfiction story...The first story I ever read on fanfiction was Teachers Pet and you blew me away with your words from then on you've been the top 3 spashley fanfiction writers EVER and I'm sorry to see you go. I Hope you find the inspiration to pick it back up one day and grace us with your talent.
From a beloved fan 3
K1989 chapter 11 . 6/17
Fantastic finish to a fantastic story. Thank you so much for not giving up on this .. Good luck!
dnmann chapter 11 . 6/16
Nice ending. Thank you for finishing.
Anjela78 chapter 11 . 6/16
Nádhera, děkuji za sdílení
Sgarc12 chapter 11 . 6/15
Aww I have missed your story telling. I'm glad you finally finished this. Great work once again. I will miss your spashley stories but I can settle for a one shot here and there :) love you Firecracker
Godlove chapter 10 . 5/6
Awesome update
dnmann chapter 10 . 5/5
Strong chapter.
K1989 chapter 10 . 5/5
That was heartbreaking. Thanks for the update
Sgarc12 chapter 10 . 5/4
Hello stranger ;P About time you posted! Great chapter so many feelings reading this! I forgot how good you were. Please don't stay gone too long this time.
Spencer left ashley just like that n never kept in touch for 10 years which broke Ash's heart n ashley just let it go that easily? Too forgiving n too far fetched. Ridiculously unreal.
Aussieriot chapter 9 . 2/26
Hey i was following your story n i was so happy to see a update. But i did re read story n i appreciated that you came bak to finish it.. was amazing story.
Elly1212 chapter 9 . 2/22
Such a wonderfully simple update. And I know what you mean by being a little burnt out from reading and writing Spashley.
Anyway, I know this is almost over. But I can't wait to see how you wrap it all up and if there will be an epilogue of them years later or something?
Thank you for coming back to finish this, seems like lightning will strike twice for the girls.

-Elly Shay
Mellyb14 chapter 9 . 2/22
Soo glad your back! Had to re-read the story, which made me love it even more.
TheDWall chapter 9 . 2/22
Really glad you updated and very excited to see the rest of this fic play out. Can't wait to see more!