Reviews for Lightning Could Strike
toxico chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Great story. I am lookig forward to the next chapter. Love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
AWESOME! And by the way... I ACTUALLY FOLLOW YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND I NEVER KNEW IT WAS YOU! OH MY GOSH MIND BLOWN YOURE AMAZING!
trmack9 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Love this shit
xyepx chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Total tear jerker in a good way though
meech1354 chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Damn this was good. So good. Makes me happy, yet sad, that the finale is on the horizon. The pain that is felt as this wraps up is heart wrenching, but it makes for some great story telling. I can only imagine you have one hell of an ending planned. I look forward to it :)
ChezzLove chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
I'm so glad you updated this. It was def one of my favorites and I'm delighted I got to read a bit more. I'm sad it's going to end but I'm grateful you even started it period. Hope you post the last chapter soon. Thanks!
Annais81 chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Damn, how do you do it... 6 months later, I almost forgot about this story, I read one line and with one swoon I'm back in the story... All the emotions, all the feelings... I'm there with them... Great job, amazing update, incredible writing...
Thanks, but don't wait another 6 months for the final update ;)
OnThePrecipice21 chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
I don't really like that this is ending. I told you this story would grow on me. I love everything about your writing. Please stay and keep this up forever. Please?
Random chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Amazeballs
MADDY22 chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Y made my night great chapter missed y story update soon ,I hate instagram by I will go check it out
Godlove chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Awesome update and dont throw your computer i need you to finish this story
L2GQ chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Welcome back! Great update but dude, you're killing me here! They just finally got alone time to talk about things and... I was like what happened... Loved the update though please don't stay away too long... Rock on!
Jeannie chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Hey,
though the last update is a while ago, I still think about this story and am wondering, if you are going to update it soon? It is an awesome story and captivating writing you have, girl!
TheDWall chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Wow. This fic is spectacular. I can't wait to see the last chapter. Your writing is truly awesome, and it makes me feel like I know the characters and am invested in their relationship's success. Post more soon, please!
xyepx chapter 7 . 5/18/2014