Reviews for Stargate: New Frontier - The Reboot
Finstupido chapter 2 . 2/25/2021
i see this is on the active list but i wonder will this be updated
2Xenos chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
It's very sad the the author was unable to continue with a great and original story notwithstanding this failed attempt to reboot it.

I must say that the original version from this Fic was a very great, promising and enjoyable story.
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Great reboot. I like the little changes so far. :)
Artarais1991 chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
You ever going to finish the series
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
You going to update or what?
Mighty Bob chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I have to wonder...humanity in this story is rather advanced by this point in the timeline, and are capable of genetic engineering on themselves.

Any particular reason that the Jaffa could be engineered to be super strong and long lived and whatnot even in regular gravity, but the best human equivalent starts deteriorating outside of heavy gravity?
Nomadic1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Truly hope you come back to this story. I'd like to see how it develops.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
so, is this and your Thirdspace rewrite abandoned, or what?
iitrnr chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Really like the idea. Hope to see more. Thanks.
Stalyon chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Nice! I like how you have human technology continued to evolve over the half millennium since the current and traditional time frame. Since the Goa'uld have been primarily parasitic even in their technological development, their own development has been relatively slow beyond what they've taken from others. The Goa'uld in SG1 had been stealing and developing their own tech mainly due to outside influences. The Tau'ri introduction to the Goa'uld set into motion events and developments that probably would've remained relatively static for a long time otherwise. Even Anubis didn't return to the System Lords until after they were already thrown into chaos. Likely, even with his advantages, the unified Goa'uld Empire under the Supreme System Lord Ra, would have still been too powerful for him to step in. He would've been overrun in a massive numerical inferiority situation, more advanced tech aside. I'm enjoying the show! One final note; I think the Jaffa are in serious trouble... as in seriously outclassed. Like O'Neill said, he could use some enemies like that. ;-) I also doubt that would change in your story, because the Goa'uld don't really care about the safety of the Jaffa, beyond making sure the primitives can't do much to them, and that is probably only because their armor is relatively cheap, and as such a minor investment to keep the Jaffa from being killed TOO easily, by any old hill-billy with a spear.
Stalyon chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Interesting. Is Melinda a descendant of Daniel Jackson?
JakDie chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Please continue!
This is amazing. I really loved the old one but the reboot seems even better.
I waited so long for a second chapter. I hope it doesn't take as long for the 3rd. :D
jayod chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
nice read. looking forward to more. good job.
StargateFFWriter chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
nice re-writing

what are the other Terran special ops soldiers?
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Lets watch the science team get swarmed by snakes!

Icky nasty crawly snakes!

PS, silly captain, don't you know you can't leave ANY humans behind!

Oh well.