Reviews for Harry Potter and his Three Wives Plus
Percy Jackson7 chapter 1 . 13h ago
this is a good story
Great chapter.
elyk36 chapter 17 . 3/9
Great job with this looking forward to more.
firebluebird2006 chapter 17 . 2/20
so when will the next chap be up?
sarah-rose76646 chapter 13 . 2/18
This is so fucking stupid it's not even funny anymore. Seriously? 3 wives, a betrothal, 2 mistresses still in planning phase, one slave and Harry still needs more mistresses and consorts? There is no plot in the story, just meaningless sex with as many girls as possible. This thing should be posted on some sex site, as that is where it belongs. I'll be reporting the story to moderators, for the lemons and explicit scenes.
-Sarah Rose
Ivonniva chapter 17 . 2/17
LOL
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 2/14
I am halfway expecting to find out that the shack that Albus is in is actually an observation room at a psychiatric hospital. With the way things are going it almost feels like Harry is going to be able to take Voldemort, Draco, Bella, and Dumbledore out in one hit.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 2/14
How about a Coven instead of Harem?
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 2/14
Can Harry bond the other wives like he did for Hermione and Daphne?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 2/14
Ginny is screwed if it is evidenced against her. So many out to kill, harm, or control Harry and every one of them failing.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/14
I hope this puts Albus on the run and ruins his reputation with the public since he attacked a member of Harry's family and also because of whom Amelia is.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/14
What about anti-pregnancy protections?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 2/14
Being that House Longbottom is allied to House Potter and thus House Black, Dumb-ass-dork just attacked 3 houses that outrank all his titles.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 17 . 2/13
I think you are overdoing the punishment of Ginny. I am not a Ginny fan but Harry's wives have become torturers. Also, Harry promised Arthur that he will treat Ginny well. Whipping and cutting her hair fell short of that promise.
red-jacobson chapter 17 . 2/13
Interesting story, but I'm thinking that there is something in the lemon drops that have addled Albus's mind, because he's gone far beyond MOB into senile old geezer.

red