Reviews for Harry Potter and his Three Wives Plus
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 17 . 2/18
Long shot, but I was wondering if you would ever finish this story?
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Thank you for adding Katie Bell, I hope you finish this story eventually. I really enjoyed it
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Kinda makes me feel sorry for Katie Bell. I mean basically everyone else is ending up with him. There needs to be more Katie Bell/HP Fics, not ones with the other 2 chasers too, just Katie. She is a very under-rated character who could use some more love
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
Awesome story here so far! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
th gay dark lord never learns he's bastard born like his first sex toy tom bastard kids from a loser who born to fail
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
I never knew someone that had so many quit stories then you oh yea mionefan who started on one story and then choose to do more and quit on their best
cmfisher chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
Did you abandon this story? its very good
Gallifrey denizen chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
so is luna just not effected at all by the death of her father
Himanshu.99 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Seriously, such inconsistency. Padma already has a boyfriend Terry. Why would she like to marry Harry, I don't know. The story is very much rushed off with nothing new. There are many stories like this written before it. I will give this story 1/5 because author is clueless and there is too much character bashing without any apparent reason.
Himanshu.99 chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Wasn't Terry Boot Padma's boyfriend in chapter 1.
Starman800 chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
great story would like to read more please.
Saissa chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
5 years is no where near long enough. Molly should have been given a life sentence in Azkaban for trying to poison a head of an ancient and noble family. Good for Arthur on disowning her. Long overdue that was!

Where is the next chapter? It's been 2 years since this was last updated!
Saissa chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
There should have been a third option - for Arthur to disown his fat slut of a wife and kick Molly out of the family at the same time as he made Ginny a slave. He's already planning to kick Percy out as well. Time to get rid of the stupid people in the family.
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
Can they, or can they not, speak in their heads... I think that was forgotten.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Why the hell would Amelia interrogate Harry. He's saving Susan from a Death Eater marriage? Utterly unnecessary.