Reviews for Harry Potter and his Three Wives Plus
continental-line chapter 17 . 10/3
Is this story going to be continued or has it died the death?
flashbak35a chapter 17 . 9/13
too bad you never finished this story
Super MKatR chapter 17 . 9/5
Woah, hot stuff here and delicious intrigue. I love that Harry and his girls foil the nasty plans of their enemies.
Harlequin Shadow chapter 17 . 8/31
Great story! Hope you write more soon!
harry potter 1 fan 72o0o chapter 17 . 8/24
hi this is a grate story its a must read story please update
Iloveharryfanfic chapter 17 . 8/13
This story is amazing! Though there are some spelling mistakes but the storyline makes up for it I am hoping for the next chapter to be posted ASAP
lalo80 chapter 6 . 8/11
Porfa actualiza pronto.
Tu historia es buena y que bueno que la retomes
semevalacabeza chapter 17 . 8/6
i want more!
midnightscar17 chapter 17 . 7/20
When are you going to update this story
Crossxx chapter 17 . 7/4
grate story can't wait for more
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 6/5
I think her next punishment should be harry gaging her and ass fucking her
Bronze chapter 17 . 4/29
First off a suggestion for you. Try writing the story as you speak. In many places you've used the wrong tense of a word and it confuses the sentence's meaning. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the last few chapters. So please, please don't let it die unfinished. It's been so damn enjoyable to read.
Bronze chapter 15 . 4/29
That's one wild Veela! Ya know, it's possible that Harry could end up with both sisters. He did save Gabby's life during the tournament. True, she wasn't really in any dander, however neither Harry nor Fleur knew that at the time. Therefor, depending on how life debts are figured, it is possible that Gabby owes Harry one. And what better way to repay it then by becoming another one of his wives?
Bronze chapter 14 . 4/29
Maybe that's why everyone think Percy's batting for the other team? Penny did think to herself that he was extremely small and had no lasting power.
Bronze chapter 12 . 4/29
While I don't know if you'll ever read this or not I think Ginerva got what she deserved. Though, I think if it were looked into further, it would be found that Molly Weasley set this whole thing in motion when Ginerva was a very young girl. I think it would be found that Molly told her that she and Harry were meant to be together. Molly decided that Harry would marry Ginerva and thus bring all of the Potter monies into the Weaasley family for their or more likely Molly's use. But now that that has failed she(Molly) is bent on revenge. In the end Author will most likely loose his wife as well.