Reviews for Harry Potter and his Three Wives Plus
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 7/11
Can they, or can they not, speak in their heads... I think that was forgotten.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 7/11
Why the hell would Amelia interrogate Harry. He's saving Susan from a Death Eater marriage? Utterly unnecessary.
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 7/10
The reasoning for them not having sec is kind of regarded... Especially when you have to do a ritual instead? Asinine. Just do it. Boom, solid marriage.
Rebmul chapter 17 . 5/26
hope to some day see a update for this
Rebmul chapter 12 . 5/26
aw she will make a cute little fuck toy just give her a potion to kill off her ovaries
PegasusShadow chapter 17 . 3/5
Please update soon
noylj chapter 11 . 2/28
Ginevra, not Ginerva.
Sam239 chapter 17 . 2/19
So when are you finishing elemental angels?
Jimbo Rack chapter 17 . 2/18
...And then, Neville shagged his girls for the first time, Harry shagged his girls some more, don't forget Astoria and Gabrielle who should fit in nicely somewhere with either of the boys; Malfoy's plans would be thwarted, Dumbledore's plans would be thwarted, and while the doddering old fool was laughing like a loon on shrooms somewhere in the mental ward at St. Mungo's, Harry would be killing Voldemort and Neville Bellatrix, so that they could live happily ever after in peace with their pretties and many, many cute little Potters and Longbottoms running around and being silly like their respective daddies. The end.

Am I right?
IceflowerOfAsguard chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
This is probably my absolute favorite story on this sight! I love how you made the story so different from the books, but its also very similar... It's a very, very good story, and very well written, in my own opinion. Also, who doesn't love a fair bit of lemons, which is also very well written. Good work! I can't wait to read more!
desireejones99 chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
Been such a wonderful adventure, hope updates are coming soon

exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Only Harry breaks the rules of simple rituals
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Another entertaining chapter.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Fun read and very entertaining
continental-line chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
Is this story going to be continued or has it died the death?