Reviews for His Butler, His Words
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Adorable!
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
OMG IT'S SO FUNNY! I really loved it! And if I were Mey-Rin, I would've reacted the same way...so I guess it's wise for them to hide their relationship ;)
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I like all the demon stuff. It was intresting and made sense.
Nice job. Respect. Red eyesroyalty. Sebastian is a king.

BUT THE HUG! That happened to be my favorite part. The hug!

And then Meyrin. Poor thing. I love fangirling in my sleep! It only happened once or twice, but I love it!

Best last sentence ever.

It was a great fic. It had great writing. Again, respect. And I FREAKIN LOVE SEBACIEL SO IT WAS PERFECT!

Thanks! Nice one-shot. And please, please, please write that dream as a fic! Please! I would love to read!
wolf92ee chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Amazing!
ParadisePurple120 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
"YOU WERE RIGHT, BARDROY! YOU WIN THE BET!"
Lol does not describe how hard I laughed XD
Great story
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Please write more. Thank you.
XanonymousXX chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This story is awesome! I love the subtle hints and attention you paid to the smallest of details. A bit more infomation on demonic tendancies would be awesome though! But it's great :)
PandaEars96 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Type your review here...
Sairahiniel SakuraAeris1497 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This story was amazing and your use of description and imagery was very awesome as well. I could almost 'see' what was happening and I almost fangirl squealed. I usually don't read yaoi or yuri, but you did a great job.

You really are a good writer, since I've read some of your stories before, and I hope you make it big as a professional author just like me, my little darling friend. Please read my stuff sometime, okay? Luvs you! :)
ZessPrince chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Nice dream!
humanentity chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
LOVE IT! MY GOD I LOVED IT!
Sorry. Hello.
Just saying that this was fabulous, and please please please write about this other dream, because I'm curious.
Thanks for this, it made my day
-human_entity
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
...God DAMMIT, by the time I had gotten halfway through this, I had forgotten that this was rated T... You cannot fathom how PISSED I was over that ending, oh my God. It was so awesome until the end. I was SO ready for things to escalate, but NOOOO, you just HAD to have Meyrin interrupt. You're a monster. A total monster.

Eh, what can you do though; if you're not comfortable or willing to write something of that degree, who am I to be angry? I'm glad that you wrote this much, really. It really was good [tch, it MUST'VE been good or riveting to suck me in like that, and for the gag ending to have such an impact on me].
3ThingsWithWings chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
1) AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MY INNER FANGIRL IS SCREAMING TO BE RELEASED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IT WANTS MORE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

2) OH MY FRUMP YES WRITE THAT ONE-SHOT PLEASE OH LORD ALMIGHTY WRITE THAT FABULOUSNESS PUH-LEASE
gone deleted killed account chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I like this a lot. A great one shot.