Reviews for House Guest
Goddamn this is so good, please continue this. :(
Blackcharizard62 chapter 3 . 7/15
Keep up the awesome work plz update soon!
JesusChrist chapter 3 . 6/28
This is probably the most cutest naruto x tayuya fanfic i've read so far, and i've read a lot of em. Too bad looks like you're discontinuing this.
Phildev chapter 1 . 6/21
I wonder if the author died...
RedCide47 chapter 3 . 5/4
Fluff is real in this story, I love it. NaruTayu one of the best pairings there is. I graciously thank you for writing this, and hope you update soon.
Seta chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Hm... Kind of annoyed they're acting like love sick puppies already when it's just the first chapter. Oh well, while it's pretty sappy it's still written pretty well. I shall continue onward!
DemonKingSamael chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Writing to tell you I've read this story through at least four times in the past three weeks. It's become not only my favorite Naruto/Tayuya fluff piece, but my favorite fluff writing in this fandom.

I can't tell you specifically what it is, but the way everything comes together is magical. Naruto acts like Naruto, and Tayuya is Tayuya, which is always great when an author manages that but you go further. The relationship that develops feels very organic, at no point am I thrown off and feel like things have become unbelievable. The comedy is just right, found myself laughing many times. When Sakura was trying to destroy the door while those two had their moment, I was dying. The plot is just enough to be present without taking focus off of Naruto and Tayuya.

But the greatest thing you've managed here is just how adorable Naruto and Tayuya are here. It really warms my heart to see them begin to come together and really appreciate each other.

I know I sent a review for this story already, but after having come back again and again I couldn't help but to tell you just how much I love this story. I hope you're still around, because no one else writes like you do, and the world would be a darker place if this story doesn't continue to grow. Thank you so much for writing, and sharing this with us.
DemonKingSamael chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Fantastic. Everyone was perfectly in character. Tayuya and Naruto are adorable, I even like how Sakura is portrayed.

Waiting excitedly for that next chapter.
DemonKingSamael chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Enjoying the story. It's nice to read about this pair with very little angst.
Parasite X12 chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Oh HELL to the FUCKIN YES!

Loving this story so far and I wanna see you keep at it because this is some good stuff.
Ziltoid chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Interesting little story! A bit rough around the edges, and not overly original in its big lines (Naruto looking after Tayuya, Tayuya starting to teach Naruto, it's a plot I've read before), yet still an entertaining fic to read. Fluf is great, but if you plan this story to take longer I do hope you'll add some more plot to it.

Good thing that there's a shortage of NaruTayu stories, so there's plenty of territory to discover :P
Phildev chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
I wonder if this fic has been abandoned. Hope that's not the case.
grimreaper40045 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
the fluff at the end was adorable
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
This has to be the best naruto x tayuya story I've ever read please keep up the good work.
Mokkel chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
i really love how you portrayed the characters, especially Tayuya. as for the chapters, make 'em as long as you like. we readers definitely like long chapters. the longer the better.
i mean some of the most popular Naruto fics are the ones with long chapters such as 'night raids lazy assassin', 'legacy of the most unpredictable ninja', 'end game: version R' etc.