Reviews for House Guest
This has to be the best naruto x tayuya story I've ever read please keep up the good work.
Mokkel-senpai chapter 3 . 7/10
i really love how you portrayed the characters, especially Tayuya. as for the chapters, make 'em as long as you like. we readers definitely like long chapters. the longer the better.
i mean some of the most popular Naruto fics are the ones with long chapters such as 'night raids lazy assassin', 'legacy of the most unpredictable ninja', 'end game: version R' etc.
Parasite X12 chapter 2 . 6/26
Loved the Metal Gear reference
draven32 chapter 3 . 6/14
I really like this story, ive been looking for a new NaruTayu story for a while and thus one just fit the bill! I hope you update it soon
Nocturnal96 chapter 3 . 6/9
This is so great I love this soooo much!
I always like naruto and tayuya being together and you manage to do it in a sense that bring joy and fluffy feeling to me. Keep up the good work. Cheer!
It is a good story so update.
coronadomontes chapter 3 . 6/5
buen capitulo-good chapter
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 3 . 6/4
NaruTayuuuu rawrrr! This chapter was so fluffy that I felt like I was being crushed by a truckload of kittens! JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!
WOOO!
*cough* now that Ive gotten that out of my system, onwards my fellow author! To more glorious NaruTayu!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 5/30
Very nice job overall and I loved the bet, it'll help either way:-)
waa7x chapter 3 . 5/29
Great chapter I'm really enjoying the story so keep up the good work :)
The story so far is going great keep uo the good work I'm really enjoying it
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 2 . 5/29
Poor Tayuya but she does have Naruto. I also like the oii sounds it makes Tayuya sound cute.
girrr chapter 3 . 5/28
Your talent for writing romantic scene is astonishing! Must read story
Windbear chapter 3 . 5/28
An amazing chapter. I loved every second. Cant wait for the next chapter.