Reviews for House Guest
CodyJaaxs chapter 4 . 1/24
AAAAAAA! Lol to think i almost skipped ovee this story! Its so good! Naru/tayuya is one of my favorites lol, she's like a super tsundere and how they act together is way to cute! I can't wait to read more of them!
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 1/16
Pretty great chap
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 1/16
Pretty great chapter
Tenten1001 chapter 4 . 1/15
The pacing is a little slow for me. I like the romance. It was very cute and endearing. Thanks for your work.
xXHacksourceXx chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
You asswhole. So far this story has been an emotional rollercoaster that has completely messed me up. But i have to say this is one of my favorite stories right now, and I truly hope that you can invest more time in to writing this wonderful story.
notYacob chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
To be honest, I've forgotten what has happened in the previous chapters. This one has made me want to go back a re-read them though. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Holy balls this had an update after all these years
2arkhanV01 chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
love this fluffy story
armydancer01 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Holy Jesus this story is gold. Can’t believe I haven’t found it before today. Such a great storyline and I hope you continue because I was laughing through all 4 chapters!
heroman45 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
It's always a pleasant surprise when a story thought dead is revived. Welcome back.
hakon2feb chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
I've been enjoying this story greatly so far. The characterization is good, and i like how their broken pasts help connect them in a way few others could. The emotions are great, and it's so nice that Naruto gets the help and support he needs to become as strong as he can :)
I also like how the two are slowly getting closer, even if i hope you won't have Sakura cockblock them again, at least not for a while yet :p I'm not sure how their future relationship will affect things, but i really hope Tayuya will have her legs fixed, so she can stand beside Naruto and be a badass kunoichi in her own right :)
I'm hoping to see lots more of this in the future, so keep up the good work :)

Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Aww, Tsundere Tayuya is adorable. I'm loving how cute this is. Uh, guys can still say cute, even if they're not gay, right? Anyways, you can probably already tell I'm enjoying this, so I'm just gonna continue to the next chapter. I might not write a "review" for it, but unless something really drastic happens, I'll probably enjoy the chapter.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 11/10/2017