Reviews for House Guest
FuZZyRedDice chapter 1 . 5/16
You pretty much nailed their personalities. Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tayuya chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'm halfway through this shut and thinking "stop naruto kun you are too gentle!"
Slop The 3rd chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
good story update as soon as you can
The Thunder Horse chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
just incredible thanks for such an amazing chapter, everything was perfect from the interactions to the characters personality, the pacing and character development is perfect to.

I really hope you update this story more and give it some more attention it's and incredible ff so far if you ask me.
update soon eh ;)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute, continue?
MKTerra chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Why the fwak hasn't this been updated yet?!
chica36 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Good start for this soon to be amazing story, you displayed Tayuya's personality perfectly and Sakura's show of jealousy was engaging. There were no grammar or punctuation mistakes so the text was fine, but overall feel of the story made my insides warm. I wonder how the other characters will react to the tge relationship between Naruto and Tayuya.
blakraven66 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
It's a nice fic. Honestly, my only complaint would be Tayuya using the -kun suffix. She's as brazen as they come, so even if she's trying to be nice or even in love I don't think she'd ever use honorifics.
Desiderio chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
There is a lot that you have to work with when it comes to this type of story, and honestly, I say go for it and let your imagination fly. Here on Fanfiction like you've probably already seen, there really isn't a lot of NarutoxTayuya, and I'm sick of it.

Sure some people might take this setting as a bit corny, but I don't think it is. I've been working on my own story for a while, and for what I have planned for it, it's taking FOREVER to get it ready to at least be published and have a steady stream of chapters to be uploaded on a regular basis. Even if you don't have many reviews, just know that people pay attention to the date you published the story, how many chapters it has, and how far along the updates are.

I understand if you want praise for your efforts, but I think it's more important to actually...hmm, to actually believe in the story and world you're creating, you know? I've had a lot to work with because of everything that's been introduced in the canon, and the skills of other writers who have NaruxTayu stories has helped me A LOT.

When I eventually publish my own take on them two lovebirds, I'll imagine that there aren't going to be many reviews, but the fact is, it will be a story that's told in the way that I like which is why I will continue working on it even if not many people notice it at first. As the saying goes, 'If you want something done, ya gotta do it yourself.'

So basically, I'm saying that yeah, please continue this IF you really like seeing Naruto and Tayuya interact the way you've allowed them to. All you really need to work on is spell checking and things like that. If your main intention is just to have cute moments between Naruto and Tayuya, then just look at the characters that they are in different lenses, and think, 'hmm, how fun would it be if they're put in THIS type of situation,' you know?

Anyway, this first chapter could use some fixing up, just because the sentences are broken apart and some proper punctuation isn't in place, but as a whole, and for the feelings it's trying to convey, the fact is, it works. Thank you for taking the time and effort to even envision this, and I hope to see more soon.

LATER EH! :D
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So where is chapter two? I would like a chapter two :) Lol. Can't wait to read more.
Andigatron chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Nice Story, i can't wait for an update!
Keep up the good work!
coronadomontes chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
interesante fanfic, Tayuya x Naruto es mi pareja faborita
ThePathsOfPaths chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
really enjoyed this story and looking foreword to an update
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was really cool! Please update!
Akgreenday chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is an amazing story, and even though i'm a guy i find it amusing, and sweet, please update soon.