Reviews for Pokémon XYZ: Kalos, Reunion and Amour!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Christ dude, were you ten when you wrote this?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2019
"But what about ash? He might be somewhere in this ship"
If you know what I mean ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Make ash and serena older
Guest chapter 42 . 4/25/2017
seems like things here in this amourshipping chapter just keeps getting more interesting, great job on the battle scene dude, as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
zerobound chapter 42 . 4/24/2017
That was good chapter and great battle I can't wait next one
Victor Trujillo chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
How interesting geting ash's flechling and bonnie's dedene so earlier without any trouble like from the original series and you actually bring remo,astrid and alain so soon. I hope this things would be different from the original episodes of the XY and XYZ series.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/2/2017
(smiles) wow! thats a great battle you wrote there, congrats dude on writting this amourshipping chapter and as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
zerobound chapter 41 . 3/2/2017
Welcome back and great job. I guess is time for z move and z crystal
King nintendo chapter 41 . 3/1/2017
Two words z Chrystal
darkmessiah17 chapter 41 . 3/1/2017
keep on
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
It seems like a fun story.
Is almost impossible to find a fic where Ash doesn't have Pikachu, can't do nothing about.

Had to read to know how things and events go on this one.
Nukacobra chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
While this story seems to have a okay plot and stuff I feel that it is a bit rushed. Also numerous spelling and grammatical errors. I would recommend getting a beta reader
Soccerlover17 chapter 40 . 9/5/2016
Update please!
crazylucsrio123 chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
ashs charuzrd should learn dragon pulse because of its high sp attack
Guest chapter 40 . 7/26/2016
great job on this chapter dude but there is something about palermo that is suspicious ... the way she stares at ash... , yet this is a very sweet and spicy amourshipping chapter dude and as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you, amourshipper and proud, remember that dude and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.