Reviews for Relativity
LeVaire chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I hate Physics too! But I really liked how you related physics to everyday stuff like Arima walking and his kendo stick and all that. Really cute!
bravechicken chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I feel the exact same way about physics. And what makes it worse is that it's the algebra, not calculus based physics.
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
WOW I read this story 3 years ago and I still love it today!
Mellifluence chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Good, I'm not the only one!

GR. I can remember way back in Fifth Form when my mum was still convinced I was destined to become a doctor and my science teacher (who was also, unfortunately, the senior physics teacher) was still threatening me to take physics the following year.

In not so many words, it was basically: "If you don't take physics, your life will be ruined, and you'll regret it forever... mark my words!" when all I wanted to do was just finish my essay on Macbeth in PEACE. GR.

So I guess it shouldn't have come as such a surprise to everyone that, when Sixth Form came around, and 'Science' finally split into Physics, Chem, and Bio, I chose to take absolutely NONE at all.

...In first year law now, and lovin' it!

Anyway, the real point of this review is that this is an awesome story, and it helps that I can totally relate to you and Yukino!
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
you hate physics? i couldnt tell. :p

it was wonderful. i loved it.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I *adore* this story.

Death to Physics.

firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Physics! I'm so glad I don't have to be taking that next year. XD Awesome work though. I love how you applied physics to everything, haha. And very cute ending. Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
Petitejam chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
LOL, never did physics (wasn't mad enough you see) but Chem is already busting my braincells so i can picture what Yukino's going through. First Kare Kano fic i've ever read, it was really sweet ;; Loved the facts thrown in always good to learn stuff
Priya-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I loved the fic! I was just introduced to Kare Kano and I enjoyed how you portrayed the pride most of us feel.

For the record, I hate physics too. (And yet I'm taking it again next year...) I swear I only passed that class cause my teacher gave me tons of pity marks on my exam for attempting to bullshit my answers. Yes, that's how bad I was. I couldn't even bullshit. I totally relate with Yukino here. I'm trying to wrap my brain around the definitions myself.
Rudy chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was great, you captured her pride perfectly.
GoldenRed Phoenixia chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Hmm... I liked. A lot. I may as well use the physics facts in here as well.
SVZ chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I love this fic. I haven't been introduced to the horrors of Physics yet, but Earth Science is a killer for me... I really liked how you portrayed Yukino in this I can definitely relate to her.
Carter Tachikawa-not logged in chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I hate physics too so I know how you and Yukino both feel, lol. This is the first Kare kano fanfic I've read and I'm glad cause it's a good one. And even though you hate physics, you KNOW it. Triple the points for you.
An excellent story. Keep it up.
CT
trickygrin chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very cute story. Excellent grip on the characters and setting/environment etc. Funny too. Keep writing!:)
However as the lone reviewer in here who's gonna stand up for the vaunted science of Physics (and is indeed writing this review in a Physics lab), I just gotta say you didn't fairly represent the material. Sometimes equations and plugging in numbers and whatnot can be mildly entertaining.:P Granted, I'm a physics/astronomy major so I'm admittedly biased, but there are good portions of Physics. You just never reach them in Intro.:P
Anyways, keep up the fuckin' awesome work. And all that.:)
julyeighth chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Physics MAJORLY suck. Lol.. I have never learned physics as me being in 7th grade, but hey... if most ppl think its bad.. you gotta agree. And this fic was awesome! I like the way how you added the physics thing to the moral thing. You know about everything being related and stuff. This is a very great written story!

And Yukino and Souichiro are so in character too. Wow! *adds to fav stories* lol.. i'm just like that...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »