Reviews for The Sky Cannot Fall
I want a dam t-shirt chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Love it. Please continue, i love both series and this is brilliant. You can't just leave it there, i need to know what happens next please.
A Fan
MF 22 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
No, being Clairvoyant does NOT automatically indicate magic is in play, and it's more than a little arrogant of her to automatically assume that. By definition, clairvoyance relates to telepathy, and synonyms could be prescience or precognition. So rather than assuming magic's involved, she should've at least considered a mutant being involved. There ARE magic users who are mutants, such as Magik and the Scarlet Witch, but they're still mutants, rather than the demons the Charmed Ones face.

Now that we know the truth about the Clairvoyant, this is moot, anyway. But at the time, they had to be considering all possibilities, which included an enhanced Human, a powerful mutant telepath, anything.
BeBrezzy chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
This is such a cool crossover! I haven' t watched charmed in years but I may go rewatch don't episodes. Update soon I'd love to see what you have planned for this story!
Rumbelleforever64 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
When will you post a new chapter? I LOVE this story!
Salkri Kachemench chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
I liked the last line, very nice :) Can't wait for more! And Jemma comforting Skye was adorable 3
bellapaige88 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
You tell him, piper
jellybean96 chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Loved it! Great chapter!
Salkri Kachemench chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
The plot thickens...liking it a lot :)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Liked this update a lot, glad Jemma is okay now - I panicked when she was hurt but she's healed so all's good :) Going on to read the next chapter now, interested to find out more about you know who! :P
jellybean96 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Great chapters! Can't wait for more!
bellapaige88 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
May is hard to read.

Leo is still the headmaster at magic school, isn't he?
bellapaige88 chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
*chuckles* Damn, I just had the wallpaper redone ... god I love Piper.

15 years ... so 7 years after the show ended.
Credit18 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I think you're freaking brilliant for mixing Charmed and Agents of Shield together. I love both shows, and cannot wait to see what happens next
jellybean96 chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Yay! They've met all the sisters! Can't wait for more!
Salkri Kachemench chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Woah cliffie :) Can't wait for mroe!