Reviews for All the More Sweeter
Ruby Pen chapter 4 . 5/7/2019
Hi!

I just discovered Beauty and the Beast recently and just discovered this story tonight. I think it's so sweet and I would love to see how Catherine and Vincent's relationship changes as her pregnancy progresses.

This is how season 3 should have gone, I think. I know you haven't updated in a long time, but I hope you will update one day soon.
chellewasson chapter 4 . 4/30/2019
Wish you would finish this story I'm loving it. Vincent and Catherine should of had their happy ending.

Chelle
jjmlucky13 chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
I adore this so much! I terribly wish you would finish it!
LdyJulanna chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
For Vincent what happens next? Is Catherine's pregnancy moving faster because of his cat DNA?
LdyJulanna chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
I am loving this I was always pissed at everybody's attitude over Vincent and Catherine want to take a road trip to a cabin two hours away I mean come on she wasn't asking him to travel to Europe or get on an airplane and she love Vincent I'm sure she's not going to take him somewhere he might be seen. I mean hell she already got them out of one cage I never understood wide to our trip in a windowless van to the middle of nowhere was the end of the world because fuck he walks around the city every night almost. So yeah I'm loving this because they finally get their trip that they should have had before.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
Loved your story. Is there more ?
Mary Rose chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
Is there going to be more. I hope so.
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
I'm quite enjoying the peaceful romance of this story. And it kinda made me laugh when I saw how long it takes for you to updated between posts because I can't say I've been much better. My old pen name is Captwulf and I've just got back after a seven year absence to try and finish off all those old hanging stories out there. I think you're holding fairly true to characters here, keeping their gentleness in mind. Keep it up. Check out my old BB under captwulf if you'd like. :)
rica chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
I love your story please continue.
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
This was lovely, and exactly the direction the series should have taken. Please, oh please, continue this story! It was so nice to read and experience a world where our two favourite lovers finally get their chance to truly live for and with each other.
GodlyJewel chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Ok, I thought the last one was cute, but this chapter just had so much sweetness. And that last bit was just adorable. Nicely done!
someone.else.before chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Very sweet! This brought a smile to my face. I hope you continue the story.
DarkFay chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Haha very cute. She'll take good care of him.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 4 . 4/11/2015