Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyoji
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 16 . 1/13
Excellent fight scene and an extremely captivating storyline. There were parts where I did wonder why he didn't make use of his summons more, but overall you've done a great job at balancing Saito out and giving him an enemy that's a challenge for him. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, or whatever story you decide to update next.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 11 . 1/12
The talk of familiars made me wonder if Saito can get back to his home dimension the same way his familiars get to him.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 10 . 1/12
I don't know much about the original series, but I do know enough to know that your storyline has diverged drastically from canon, which I'm enjoying immensely. You've got excellent writing as always, I just sorta wish you had less stories so the ones I'm currently following would get updated more haha.

Toolazytologin chapter 16 . 1/11
Dat cliffhanger :(
Why must you be so cruel.
Hipnyah chapter 8 . 1/7
another badass hit right out the gate, see now this is why I follow you not just your stories lol
foxchick1 chapter 16 . 1/7
Please update soon.
Hipnyah chapter 16 . 1/7
...cruel to leave it off there bro...
Ilireanwri chapter 16 . 1/3
A very good chapter and a cool fight :)
A question: Johan uses a lot of German words and sentences and I guess you use Google-translator or something similar, because sometimes it's completely wrong and not what I guess you wanted it to mean. If you want I can give you the correct German translations (since German is my first language) if you write me the english version of what you want. Are you interested?

Btw. some of the German parts in this chapter did sound wrong to me. Because of that I write here what I think is what you originally wanted it to mean; first in english (to be sure I didn't interpret something wrong) and then the correct german translation.
-jewel knight: "Juwelenritter"
-sorcerer gloves: "Zauberhandschuhe"
-shield: "Schild"
-black gun/black rifle: "schwarzes Gewehr"
-black lightning spear: "schwarzer Blitzspeer"
-black beam/black ray: "schwarzer Strahl"
-black mist: "schwarzer Nebel"
-black royal shield: "schwarzer Königsschild"
-I'm searching an eternal land of Ice and Snow. A land, where time holds no sway. According to our pact, obey my commands oh queen of the ice. Rule upon the frozen sky and freeze time. Create a world of silence! Breath of the frozen North!: "Ich suche ein ewiges Land aus Eis und Schnee. Ein Land, wo die Zeit keine Rolle spielt. Gemäss unseres Paktes, gehorche meinen Befehlen Oh Königin des Eises. Herrsche über den gefrorenen Himmel und friere die Zeit ein. Erschaffe eine Welt der Stille! Atem des gefrorenen Nordens!"

I'm looking forward to the date when you will start updating again. Sadly this story won't be continued for at least 3 months :( and on top of that you (once again) ended with a damn cliffhanger... Sigh, you just had to torture us a bit and stop in the middle of the action. You really do love your cliffhangers...

Anyway have a good start into the new year and have a good time.
High King Of Goblins chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Awesome can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I think Johan just made a terrible mistake.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
This is a great story, and has kept me fascinated for over nine chapters now. But a really big problem is just getting bigger. You have made this Satio a Mary Stu. I really hope some great challenge arises in the future, or this will be abdoned and forgotten like so so many other Mary Sue/Stu because of boredom. Usually from the author. :(
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Interesting. Her master was gone. It seems the master/ apprentice bond and the Familiar bond work similarly.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Wow that's intense. I don't really understand why that Ward guy wouldn't be executed for treason but i can see why they wouldn't do so just yet as if other nobles are performing treason it would make them rather aggressive.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Oho. So potentially members of the other magical institute in japan or of western magic.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Every time he wants to break it the shackle grows stronger. Scary.