Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyoji
Brabbit Lohan chapter 18 . 9/27
RAAAAAAAWRRRR REEEETAAAAAAAAAARDEEEEEEEEEED. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK U MEAN HE WAS CHASED OF BY COMBINED EFFORTS OF THEM. NO IT WAS ALL FUCKING SOLO EFFORTS BECAUSE YOUR RETARDED BRAINDEAD BRAIN SENT THEM ONE BY ONE. CHESUS FUCKING CRIST RETARDNESS OVER 9000TRILLION.

AND IM JUST AT THE START OF THIS CHAPTER BUT IF I DONT POINT OUT THIS RETARDEDNESS I BET I WOULD JUST SKIP TO END TO SAY THIS.

COMBINED EFFORTS YOUR ASS.
Brabbit Lohan chapter 17 . 9/27
Pfew i got past the retardness. This was so retarded i wish i knew a word for ultra retarded. So they kept sending 1 mage after another SOLO. Like what the fuck, is johan the hero invading demon lords castle where the demon lord sends 1 officer after another? like how fucking mega utter ultra uber super stupid can you be? to keep sending 1 mage against some1 who defeated karin. HOLY FUCKING RETARDNESS TO THE MAXIMUM. AUTHOR skype me so i can tell how retarded these 2 chapters are.
RETARDED.
Brabbit Lohan chapter 16 . 9/27
Oh my fucking god for gods fuck waht the fuk god what the my brain lag, wut, braindead. wut. what. english,. wait what.

Anyway, what the fuck? Osmond is just watching? why the fuck it turned into a duel when they know that guy is superior to him? Protect royal family from what? go fucking deal with the threat. Fuck this is so retarded i should drop it now. Fucking osmold is just watching a show? if they had like 10 mages sent they would overwhelm that guy easily but no, it has to be a deathmatch for saito. this is so fucking retarded on such a high level of retardness that i feel retarded for not dropping this right fucking now.
mathdump chapter 24 . 9/22
i actually like the idea if adding kirche. what better way to develop his relationship with louise than throwing in enemy #1?
mathdump chapter 9 . 9/18
I'm a bit skeptical of the pairing regarding siesta. So far, uve barely developed a relationship between her and saito, so unless u start focusing on her more, she'll be little more than a plot device. As someone without magic, it's hard to include her in an impact full way in a plot heavy story, so u'd have to devote some fillers to flesh her out.
Zsayzel chapter 3 . 9/18
Boom. my worries are now abated. you're right that I(and maybe also the others) may just be judging this story too early. but looking back at the previous chapter, you can see the instant mood change about the familiar contract that Saito became a different person entirely. Though this can be accredited to the fact that the Fammiliar mark is fudging Saito in the head(maybe possibly). It seem like a huge topic to just be brushed off to the side for the sake of advancing the plot, and a waste if not properly utilised.

I've been reading a few serious fic's before reading this story so my expectations is a little bit different now that I know what kind of fic this is so forgive me about that. Now I'm curious about how the interaction between Saito and Louise is gonna turn out.
Zsayzel chapter 2 . 9/18
What happened? One second he's mad about being enslaved, then he's showing off his magic. I know this fic doesn't have a drama tag but the instant acceptance of his situation turns me off a bit. Its like he's a serious mc in the first chapter(based on, ya know being an exorcist and whatnot) then went SI/OC the instant he met the Re:Zero cast. hope this matter won't just be forgotten and tossed aside. I kinda like how the first chapter goes.
mathdump chapter 1 . 9/16
I really appreciate how u went your way to do world building by invoking concepts and ideas from other series or popular culture to fill a void that the foz universe didn't. I also find it well placed, not immediately jumping to the summoning was a good move. Overall, great story
Corrections offered without malice.
"reigning in" reining in
"he hadn't though one would" thought
"the only affect the increased potency had " effect
"Holy Cee" Holy See…at least in our world.
Corrections offered without malice.
" facing such a threat along," alone,
"a full millennia" a full millennium
Unusual reality chapter 24 . 9/6
Vi, what Operational System usou use if you dont like Windows 10? Good history, zero os so old that dont exist new historys anymore, sad...
marhaenaldi123 chapter 24 . 9/1
More please
Will Guthrie chapter 24 . 8/23
Great work
dantezess chapter 2 . 8/10
Ah the ole 20 seconds of rage then acceptance of enslavement trope god i hate that one. BUT I'm going to continue reading in a vain attempt to see him get revenge which i know will never happen *shrug*
babiloniaolimpo chapter 23 . 8/9
Esto se está actualizan muy lentamente
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »