Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyoji
Jusen-Allxy-11 chapter 18 . 4h
This story is fantastic! I love everything in it: the different cultures applied to diversify and expand what is known of magic, the spells and how they're implemented to enrich the situations, the believable character interactions and display of characters beyond mere caricatures of themselves! You are a splendid author, and I'm amazed at your work! Keep it up!
Daniel chapter 18 . 10/17
This story is great. Please continue writing.
Wait, since when do dukes outrank princes? I thought it was the other way around.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 18 . 10/12
huh, interesting
coronadomontes chapter 18 . 10/2
good
Babyuknowme13 chapter 18 . 9/24
Ugh, Wardes. It took me a few days before I noticed this had been updated. I'm glad to see it again! And I'm already excited about the next familiar Saito will summon! Love your work, see you again soon!
Any chance of adding Sylphid/Irukukwu to the pairings, or is it too late for that already?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 12 . 9/23
Hm
New Universe Returns chapter 18 . 9/22
Do keep this up, please.
Treant Balewood chapter 18 . 9/20
You messed up the Seven deadly Sins abit replace 'Vanity' with 'Envy'. Some people use vanity in place of pride but they aren't used together anywhere I've seen.
Skylinemaster chapter 18 . 9/20
Totally forgot about this.
Dany le fou chapter 18 . 9/19
I knew sparing Wardes would bit Karin in the ass, though I don't think Johann will be willing to work alongside some primitive mages.
Some people might complain that you're powering up Saito too fast - by the time he returns home, he might be one of the strongest Onmyojis in the world, or maybe the stongest since Abe no Seimei. Though I think the Tristanian mages will be quite interested in the differences between their Familiar summoning rituals.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 9 . 9/18
Hmmm
zerozeno chapter 18 . 9/18
Love your new chapter sooooo good
icapppas chapter 18 . 9/17
I'm excited to see who will be Saito's new familiar
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »