Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyoji
SwordOfTheGods chapter 11 . 32m
Yay, we get to meet and learn about his familiars and now her family has met Saito. Can't wait for the next chapter!
R-king 93 chapter 11 . 3h
Excell
conan.lagace chapter 11 . 13h
This is interesting
Thanathos chapter 11 . 18h
Another great chapter, and I'm as always curious for more.

One mistake you might want to fix though, when Saito explained his familiars, he reasoned that with two familiars, it was 'One for offense, one for offense.' You might want to consider altering one of those offenses to defense.
serialkeller chapter 11 . 9/4
Good stuff. Suck it Eleanor :D
allen Vth chapter 11 . 9/3
Saito's familiars really are funny when they want to be :D But what is outstanding of them is their loyalty.

I bet the other snobbish nobles are jelly that they don't have familiars like that.
Iforgotmylogin chapter 11 . 9/3
Good story for the most part. I feel Saito was too quick to reveal the nature of his familiars to Vallieres. Just to show off? Main point. Chikara is a 2 stroke kanji. You have it being written in 3. Keep up the good work.
Mdhunter here. Great chapter, as always! Good job with this story so far! And thanks for all the time and effort you obviously put into each chapter! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 9/3
Well done on that one:)
NinjaFang1331 chapter 11 . 9/3
Awesome
Aburg76 chapter 11 . 9/3
nice this chapter was definitely worth the wait
Leonas chapter 11 . 9/3
Luise's poor hands...

also... Kaede... god damn it girl...
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 9/3
Good chapter; I liked this half of the conversation. And good luck to Louise with learning Kanji.
Fuzzyjacket chapter 11 . 9/3