Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyōji
Tonyorobsky chapter 29 . 10/30/2021
Surprised and happy to see an update. Thanks!
W8W chapter 29 . 10/29/2021
Interesting chapter. Mechanics of demon contract are interesting. So familiar spell have summoned soul mates and is slowly eroding their ability to deny this. It don't change anything only point out who already is there. Next step with Siesta was well written. I am not sure how much this indoctrination was established in previous chapters but reasoning for Saito staying is very well founder in my opinion. There he was one of dime a dozen soldiers. Here he is invaluable and unlike help as well as there are troublemakers from his word. I am also very happy that he was able to send message (I assume that it was in the bag) so his disappearance will be explained and don’t reignite war (only really soiled reason for which staying would be morally bad but it can be resolved differently).
James the apple chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Yessss, finally he accepts what he truly wants
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
Unless they're Disney Stone Gargoyles... Most caretakers these days are stone statues.
Sadiregu chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
The groove in a sword is called a fuller, not a blood groove. It is for lightening the blade, it has nothing to do with channeling blood.
The Sinful chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
As I said in the discord (but in fewer words) "Fuck your word."

Gotta recognize a sunken cost. And yeah, either one group loses a common foot soldier or another group loses one of their greatest assets. So fuck keeping your word. Granted, I'm either mildly autistic or a high functioning sociopath so I really don't see the point in keeping your word if it'll cause more problems than breaking it would.
edboy4926 chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
Awesome chapter.
Masterx01 chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
Wait, seriously?

You separated the lemon from the chapter end send it to AO3? Why?

If FFN ever was against uploading smut, that was a long time ago because i have seen plenty fics that have or are pure smut and no one has said anything about it.
Fyr RedNight chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
Brilliant work on this chapter!

Saito's journey to understand his true heart wishes, wants and desires was absolutely amazing.

I look forward to see what'll happen in the next chapter!
Batcard chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
Yes! Fantastic chapter. Please release the next one soon. I want to see fire rain down. Glad your still posting
Skull Flame chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
This took an unexpected twist. I like where this is going.
Temsen chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
So Saito was aware he was brainwashing himself since he was 12 and kept doing it? Did I get that right?
That'd be the doing of this suspected artifact as well then, I assume. Or his Oath, given how often it was mentioned this chapter I feel there has to be some mindcontrol involved.
human dragon chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
An amazing chapter as always my friend great job :)
LuxKamizugi chapter 29 . 10/27/2021
Saito: I'll be back
Jose19 chapter 29 . 10/27/2021
I am shocked because the main pairing which is despised by me is Louise and Saito.

The maid as you know is not entitled to have the full rights of a wife mainly as a concubine.
1,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »