Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyōji
coduss chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
good story so far

good picks for pairing, and yes to tiffania, sad kirche is too much of a cheater to be in it...
Bloodwyven9 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Ok so I have given it a few chapters to get a feel for this and I'm liking it a lot can't wait to see how the events will change with a saito who is capable of magic in a world with an abundance of power and how this different saito will interact with the cast.

In regards to the Tiffania issue I would say go for it but then elves are always cool if you ask me.
Savaris chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Finally, an update! You had me worried that this be forgotten!

Anyway, I think what you have done is great so far... I don't know about the others but I haven't read much of ZnT fics with Saito with a special vocation such as this. Most of them have replaced Saito with OC's or characters taken from other series so this is much welcome.

So, here's hoping you come around with the next chapter much sooner.

P.S: Please include Tiffania, as she's the gentle healing type of character, you know? Something to balance out Louise's... hm, Louiseness?

P.P.S: Other series with possible ideas for techniques for our Onmyoji protagonist would be Tokyo Ravens or Nura no Mago. That's all I could think of at the top of my head right now.
Selkor chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Yay another awesome chapter!
Prodigal Priest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
A Void Magic-using half-elf with gravity-defying boobies? Yes, please.
llat-2 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Elf girls for the win.
Leonas chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wait... decided to read over certain parts again... *looks at pairing brackets* and the fact that he gulps... and has two familiars... and... its never said that demons has to be magical... so could... Well Tabitha maybe... but... No... that... no. I'm probably just over thinking.
Leonas chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Curses... I don't even know where to start inorder to look for refernces... And... I am saddened tha his hasn't been updated near as much as your other stories. I AM a fan of familiar of zero and this is quite the interesting twist in my opinion... especially since Louisse now has THREE familiars... if Saito kept his. And I would love to continue seeing more...
killersoda57 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I hope that you continue this great story! And nope I cannot guess what other anime/manga you referenced, but if I were to guess one would have to to do with the monks and there 'DESIRES BE GONE' thing.
011 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Great fic so far! You should see to updating as soon as possible. I'm quite interested in what's going to happen.
One thing I noticed that was a little strange was that comment at the end there seemed to be a little less standoffish than expected. I hope you don't just have him drop his feelings of resentment too quickly. Perhaps become angry at Colbert instead of Louise if you really need him to get along with Louise quickly?
Mazamba chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Kinda rushed but still pretty good.

I don't know about the other one but I'll be damned if i don't recognize Syoran's talisman magic. It actually majes me wonder how a CCS mage would deal with this kind of situation.
Atsirk Enoh chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Heck yeah! A totally new introduction. It can only capture the reader from here on out.
Kumagawa 'Godlike' Misogi chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Louise is too good... you make Louise change too much. She is not that kind and at 1st she only thinking about herself and not her familiar. She will improve but not like this. Though, I like Saito... I love his change. You may call me hypocrite but as Saito has new power and responsibility, I expect him to be different.

Unfortunately, Louise has no such development or at least not yet.
Suqu124 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
great chapter and nice dialogue with the characters. can't name references sadly but enjoyed the spell and interactions greatly
Suqu124 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
interesting start and setup for your fic eager to read what you'll bring. I'm imagining this based off what i saw in Kekkaishi anime and Toyko Raven as well just to get a better feel for your story. great inrto to saito's talents and abilites so far in the 1st chapter will be interesting to see Louise's reaction once he starts some spells
1,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »