Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyōji
BookWorm627 chapter 31 . 1/18
Oh come on, he's still not dead?! Emereldas realistically should have been able to kill him quickly and easily even if he was running away. Just because Crumbling Dirt threw a boulder at her doesn't mean it should have had any real impact on the situation. I get it, if you have more plans for Wardes in the story and want to keep him around then fair enough it's your story (which you're doing a great job on btw) you do you. But don't write yourself into a corner where Wardes should have died then deus ex machina him to safety with something that doesn't make sense. It would be better to not have this confrontation at all than to write yourself into a corner or to have readers annoyed by what they see as bad writing. I know, readers' opinions don't really matter when it comes to you writing the story you want to, but intrigue and cliffhangers are only as good as the sense that they make. If you want to go against the expectations of a cliffhanger then fair enough, but make sure that it is believable. You should try to explain away or retcon Wardes' escape in the story so that what happened seems reasonable or makes sense to readers. Anyway, rant over, thanks for the chapter!
Sirk.Rekut chapter 31 . 1/18
An awesome wrap-up to the Battle, glad they were able to get the ring early unlike cannon. Also overjoyed to have a new chapter and looking forward to the next one.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 31 . 1/18
Love the update
Majin Othinus chapter 31 . 1/18
Next chspter in another 8 months...
MementoMori115 chapter 31 . 1/18
With Battlefield 1 making a comeback, I can only imagine Kaede holding a Martini-Henry instead. Otherwise I'd think she'd be strong enough to wield a portable cannon like the one from Bloodborne.
evilstatistic19 chapter 31 . 1/18
Good chapter looking forward to the next one hopefully Wardes gets his just deserts sooner rather than later
Clavyus chapter 31 . 1/18
Happy to have this story back. Great wrap for the battle too.
sugoijack9 chapter 31 . 1/18
Pathetic.
This is such a waste of a chapter.
Saito is no different than the original.
You let a lot of idiotic enemies to survive.
They'll be just more annoying later on.
Sigh . . . why I bookmark this story again?
edboy4926 chapter 31 . 1/18
Awesome chapter
fraser.hoylejohnson chapter 31 . 1/18
Thank you for giving us a new chapter after such a long time, it was enjoyable. The cliffhanger is a bit annoying though that is to be expected. Looking forward to the next one.
Fireburner267 chapter 30 . 12/4/2022
I’m so pumped up If I’m correct new chapter is soon can wait to read it just reread the whole thing so it’s fresh in my mind
Shadow55 chapter 30 . 11/29/2022
Come on when you about to update new chapter please please
BlackWatcher1234 chapter 30 . 12/1/2022
To author: whatever's the reason of update's delay, please respond
AdrianVnz chapter 1 . 11/30/2022
New chapter this week? Or is there a delay, worries if is so btw
Anonymous chapter 30 . 11/26/2022
A good ability for the Void element would be the same ability as Hao Asakura from Shaman King, the ability to transmute the elements, such as transforming fire into water, wood into metal, water into earth, metal into fire, earth into wood, and so on and so forth. The Void, residing in the center of the Pentagram is the origin point for all other elements, therefore grants the ability to produce those elements from the Void. You could say that Abe no Seimei's greatest feat was mastering the five elements of Onmyoudou to the point that, through his Void magic, he could freely manipulate and transform the elements at will. This would be a very useful power to Louise in the coming storms, especially against other worldly mages and mystics who have more advanced casting techniques and have grown powerful in Halkeginia.
1,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »