Reviews for The Justice League Gets a Monkey
FanGirl chapter 4 . 7/29
Please, update soon.
Shalist chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Heh

"What the HFIL is happening?"

"I still wanted to beat him off,"
nik chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
ther was a small boy thu live in jav this was a hugo the hobo
Junior VB chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Quiero ver cómo los heroes logran eliminar a Boo.
Espero el proximo capitulo.
I want to see how the heroes manage to kill Buu.
I hope the next chapter.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Its quite good though a little confusing, I would have thought the other superteams would have thought too though. Plus in places I found it confusing.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Chi is not what they use in Dragonball, its ki. Chi is spiritual and mental energies (street fighter style, more similar to chakra) while ki is physical energies which is why its more destructive.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
But... He can destroy the entire universe, yet he can't hurt Galactus? Huh? I'm missing something here.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Tu fic es buena, supongo que lo has dejado abandonado. lastima.

Your fic is good, I guess I've been left unattended. hurts.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hola, creo que tu historia es bueno. Veo que creaste un mundo que posee personajes de Dragon Ball Z, DC Comics y Marvel Comics.

Muy buena la llegada de Galactus. Mucha gente cree que Goku puede vencer a el devorador de mundos, pero realmente el sajajin no podria hacer nada en contra de este.

Me gusto la transformacion de Krilin, muy original.

Hello, I think your story is good. I see you created a world that has characters from Dragon Ball Z, DC Comics and Marvel Comics.

Very good the arrival of Galactus. Many people think that Goku can beat the devourer of worlds, but sajajin really could not do anything against this.

I like the transformation of Krillin, very original.
Gregg Landsman chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I actually got some attention for this on CBR. That, and testing out my gmail filter.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
WTF?
jcogginsa chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
um cool
shadowjessica chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
interesting. very interesting indeed.
sun tzu1 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Hilarious stuff. Especially chapter 2.
Crash chapter 3 . 11/9/2002
Funny parody. 'Specially liked the part with the Titans regecting Goku for his hair. I can just picture that...

Anywho, nice work.