Reviews for The Justice League Gets a Monkey
Smart idea from the Kaioshin
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 2/20
Good fight description here
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 2/20
LOL for the whole conversation with King Kai. Nice touch that it was not just the eating that got Goku kicked out of the Avengers, but even after he promised it would be paid for
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/20
LOL for why Krillian does not want to fight Nova, and how he shrugs off her later threat
...wow, Goku fights dirty!
FanGirl chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Please, update soon.
Shalist chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Heh

"What the HFIL is happening?"

"I still wanted to beat him off,"
nik chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
ther was a small boy thu live in jav this was a hugo the hobo
Junior VB chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Quiero ver cómo los heroes logran eliminar a Boo.
Espero el proximo capitulo.
I want to see how the heroes manage to kill Buu.
I hope the next chapter.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Its quite good though a little confusing, I would have thought the other superteams would have thought too though. Plus in places I found it confusing.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Chi is not what they use in Dragonball, its ki. Chi is spiritual and mental energies (street fighter style, more similar to chakra) while ki is physical energies which is why its more destructive.
dfshie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
But... He can destroy the entire universe, yet he can't hurt Galactus? Huh? I'm missing something here.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Tu fic es buena, supongo que lo has dejado abandonado. lastima.

Your fic is good, I guess I've been left unattended. hurts.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hola, creo que tu historia es bueno. Veo que creaste un mundo que posee personajes de Dragon Ball Z, DC Comics y Marvel Comics.

Muy buena la llegada de Galactus. Mucha gente cree que Goku puede vencer a el devorador de mundos, pero realmente el sajajin no podria hacer nada en contra de este.

Me gusto la transformacion de Krilin, muy original.

Hello, I think your story is good. I see you created a world that has characters from Dragon Ball Z, DC Comics and Marvel Comics.

Very good the arrival of Galactus. Many people think that Goku can beat the devourer of worlds, but sajajin really could not do anything against this.

I like the transformation of Krillin, very original.
Gregg Landsman chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I actually got some attention for this on CBR. That, and testing out my gmail filter.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/4/2009