Reviews for Backstage Romantics
cyanidesLullaby chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Please. Please continue. I want to know more I love your stories so much, I can't find anything bad to say at all. I was nervous to read an au at first, but I love this so much! Please update soon

Remember: Reality is an Illusion , The Universe is a Hologram. Buy gold, Bye!
That.Hetalian.Belleza chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Hiyah! Just followed and faved this story because it be amazeballs.

Fine... I'll be serious.

You are a really awesome writer and I have never felt so emotionally atached to a fanfiction, and chapter 13 threw me over the edge. I am honestly amazed by your writing talent and your ability to come up with elaborate backstories. Now this is seriosly a shot in the dark, and it's perfectly fine if you don't want to, but after you finish this story or are considering writing another, I would love to do a collaboration with you. I did one a while back, but the co-writer fell through due to some family issues.

It's all good if you don't want, but I just wanted to offer.

And by the way, this chapter gave me hardcore feels, so be proud! Can't wait for the next one!
-Amy
Persephone's Melody chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I love this fic so much and omg! Sebastian my babeee! I love him so much and Ciel...ugh! Why can't they just realize they love each other! I need more! Lol
promocat chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
i did-they have both been thu hell form an early age!
DevilishNoble chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Woah, Sebastian pretty screwed up but so is Ciel because he doesn't express emotions healthily...anywaySS you need your rest and you can fall asleep not at the 'crack ass of dawn' in peace knowing that your writing is still amazing and i was super excited when I found out you updated! -
Lice Michaelis chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Oh,That Was Awesome,Can't Wait For Next Chapter.
Please Update soon.

I Read You Here And Also On Ao3.
Keep Being Awesome
ByE.
PriestessofBast chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Yeah! U go ritsy! I'm totally with u on the words thing! Best way I've heard anyone put it u go man! Rock on! . . . Oh ur story's awesome too really can't wait to keep reading!
DevilishNoble chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Most of the time when I'm browsing stories that were updated, I don't find amazing stories like this. Consider myself addicted beyond belief (it isn't at the obsession level I have for black butler, but around 15% of that). Update soon please!
promocat chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I did enjoy!(can't wait for season 3!)
luchia911 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love this story! It's written really well. I love the relationship between alois and clande! So cute!
nokomomo22 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Ok so, now that I'm caught up (I missed the last few updates) I just wanna say... EEEEEEEEKKKKKK *fangirl kicking* Ommfg the FEELS they hurt ! I love the way you portrayed these boys like modern day people. Its hilarious to watch Ciel become more honest with himself and have more fun now (even if its fake) Its nicer to at least see this much. From now on I'll keep reviewing each new chapter as a faithful little kitten (Team Sebastian FOREVER !) I'll think of them as awesome ass presents so Gambatte and dont stop writing !
Demoness Snow Black chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Omg I love this. I won't lie at first I thought it would suck but it turned out to be one of the best. I haven't read anything as good as this for some time. I'm a serious otaku so I need my fix soon so plz update. Oh btw I'm unclear on Sebby's true feelings is he falling for Ceil or does he just want to bring him to his knees.
promocat chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
alois & a heathy anything? that's new for him
Nikki-j4eva chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Oh my god, THANK YOU! AHH! Fangirl moment
Nikki-j4eva chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
AUUUUGHHH! Whyyyyyy!? I demand another update!