Reviews for Backstage Romantics
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
I give brownie to Sebastian
offwithyourhead chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
Okay, awesome stopry, absolutely in love but something is driving me insane...

BLAE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS A BLAE?! THAT ISN'T A WORD PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE FIX IT BEFORE I SMASH MY PHONE AGAINST A WALL!

Other than that it was amazing!
animelover1738 chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
omg this story is so good
peaspaws chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
I love this story! Can't wait until the next chapter
promocat chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
i hope i never have a deep depression-i have had minor depression-but that was when i had a very bad year-to have it all the time-that is deadly
Aira chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
Your story is crucially beautiful. Your choice of words, and the usage of your grammar has done the job well in conveying their thoughts and their characterisation! I loved how this story had progressed, and not to mention, I have read all this chapter in only about /2 hours/ or less. From this story itself, it gave me so much emotions, and I have grown to be fond of all these characters despite their flaws and somewhat pitiful pasr. Now, I am not someone to read this type of things, let alone if it involves vulgar language as well as such the like of mature contents— so, I am going to applaud you, both for your efforts put into the story and how creatively its outcome was. Keep up the great job, I would love to read more of this from you.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
Your story is crucially beautiful. Your choice of words
SnickersFantasy chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
This story is so dam good (if anyone understood that reference you get an internet cookie). Update when you can, girl
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
That was so depressing I love it they can't die though why does Ciel have ptsd
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Trying so hard not to fangirl and squeal while dancing around my room
RoxasAlexi19 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's not very often that a fanfic can take me on a emotional roller coaster like this one. Great job. Please update soon!
promocat chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
at least ciel & sebastian have gotton back onto the path to true like
SnickersFantasy chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
THANK YOU DEAR AMAZING WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
SnickersFantasy chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
YASSSSS DOUBLE UPDATE! It's alright that you're busy because it would be bad if you weren't, just don't give up on this fanfiction because it's really good and there are too many that have been abandoned that were good. I say you should do on the next chapter mostly Ciel and Sebastian
StarElsie chapter 15 . 3/29/2015