Reviews for I Swear It
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
NijiBrush chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Cute, nice job!
nick chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Here are my questions. 1. Could you be specific on when the fanfic took place? 2. How old are the individuals in the fanfic? 3. What Pokémon do they own? 4. How long have they owned those Pokémon for? 5. Did they get them in the same ways as in the anime? 6. What was going on when the fanfic began? 7. What were Misty and her sisters doing at that time? 8. Why did Ash want to come see Misty? 9. What was this Journey he was going on? 10. Where is it located? Why? Be sure to answer whatever you choose to answer.

nick
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
That was sweet.
SpaztasticStella chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Too cute! An excellent fluffy back story to lead into the master challenge, lots of foreshadowing of how Misty worries over Ash a lot, and knowing ash was and is human and can steal be beating up is some what a humbling factor to him now, since he becomes super op with his aura, and training with his pokemon!
Iloveit chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love your story and I think it will be good to hear what happen during the year before the Master Challenge. I would also like to read about Ash's journey while he was alone. What did he do during that year? What place did he visit? How did he became a knight and Aura Guardian? All of it.
Great chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Aww, such a cute bonding experience. Looking forward to more!
darklightseance1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You should definitely write some other prequels for other characters. I liked this one as well as your master challenge story.