Reviews for The Ballad of Thorin and Talaitha
angel897 chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
liked it fun and enjoyable story to read liked it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
I like your story.
Seltika chapter 24 . 5/1/2015
Hello!
Just Wanted to say that your story has been my first Thorin/Oc fanfiction. I've read Soul healing Last year and ended this one in the beginning of 2015. So Sorry for not review these lovely storys sooner, but here i am now.
I enjoyed this so much, the way You gave Thorin a great life, full of love! I also love your talaitha .
I've also noticed Thorin's personality shifting from Soul healing to this one, Thanks to a great dose of sweet love and understanding from Talaitha .
This was also the fic i was reading when i saw the battle of the five armies, so it was very important to me, to soothing my nerves.
Thank you so much for these pearls, and who knows, maybe one day I'll be reading more about Thorin and Talaitha from you
I'll be following your work.
Kisses!
TheRoyalPain chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Everytime I'm not having a good day, and I need some cheering up, I always come and read this story. I think this chapter is my favorite, though. I absolutely love your writing, and I want to thank you for writing this fanfiction... So thank you!:):)
Wynni chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
Omg, omg, omg, LOVE IT

...Hey, I thought we were promised seven kids? :)
Wynni chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Oh my word, to see Lee Pace's Thranduil when someone calls him Thrandy.

It would be divine.

still laughing.
Wynni chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
squeeness
that is all
Wynni chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Oh noooo, *heart breaks*

miscarriages, even in fiction, are rough to handle.
Giamiagaia chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Ive heard pregnant women cannont be around kittens because of an enzyme that causes them to miscarry
girl43 chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
I am so sorry I missed the last round of reviews! Actually, I was in London! I saw ads for the Crucible play you mentionned to a fellow reader... nice beard Richard :-) So this is it, the final chapter? Oh i'm going to miss those Sunday's readings... Well, I love the ending : twin boys, that's just perfect. Plus, the "Thrandy" episode! It was lovely to follow this whole adventure. Thanks a million times!
Just4Me chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
I can't believe it's over. I'm going to miss this family. Hopefully you might come back and add some more chapters in the future. Thanks for a wonderful series and for creating characters I could really care about (even Thrandy).
Knight's Queen chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
I am sorry for my long absence things have been-well - I want you to know I am still in love with this story and them as a family as I have ever... I am thankful to read such wonderful things for them all. THANK YOU
Jo chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Awe so much cuteness!, also you naughty writer surprised me when they said she had Twins, yes now get to read how these two will grow! so cute love the names!
LianaDare8 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
So this is it? I'll be sad that I have to say goodbye! But I'm happy! I loved this story for so long and am happy to be here till the end. I guess I can finally say, thanks for all the updates!
WriterGirl1198 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Oh my gosh, that was SO CUTE!