Reviews for A Marked Man
trin chapter 12 . 6/20
I'm annoyed. You can only have 1 animagus form.
And the form reflects yourself.
No two animagi are the same.
And your animagus form has the same coat/fur/feathers/skin as your color hair. Notice Sirius was a black grim. Peter was a sandy-brown colored rat. And Minerva was a light brown Cat with circles around her eyes as if she was wearing glasses.
emthereble chapter 19 . 1/3
oh this is such a worderful fanfic, just loved it !
Hainbuche chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
schöne geschichte mit einem passenden abschluss. oh ja, ginny ist selbst schuld. lg hayne
countrylovinfangirl chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
amazing!
Tiger DeRanged chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
This was wonderfully written and I enjoyed every chapter. I am so happy that you got the Golden Trio's relationship down so well along with allowing a more mature, grown up side of Ginny to show toward the end. I loved it and I can't wait to see what your other stories have in store. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic. I hope you write more, so I can read them! :D
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Just read this chapter and wanted to let you know something. When a person is hurt and needs a walking stick, it actually goes on the side opposite the injury. This keeps the person from putting weight on the hurt side. Love the story!
Kris chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Good story, short but not rushed.
Alie-yaoi chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I like
SullenFaythe chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
You tease! I thought for omve you weren't going to cut away from the smex. But you did! Lol I loved this story it was great.
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
this was good, I would have finished it earlier but my internet went out
Gleas chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Lovely story... reinforces my dislike for Ginny :P Though the marriage part was a bit rushed but still sweet
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
Such a sweet story...all but Ginny lived happily ever after:D thank you for sharing.
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
sequel please this is just getting good. please more of this story
K1P1 chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Loved your new story!
Devil-Akina chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Thank you for your nice job with this story.
Even if we can feel that life is not so easy anymore for Harry, you didn't make him go into depression and god, THAT was refreshing ) I also love the way he and Severus get together, so smooth and cute!
So once again thank you, and I hope to be able to read you again soon