Reviews for Dark History and Shadowy Love
Thunderfiredragon chapter 1 . 6/29
I ususally only review at the end of the story, but honestly, something of what you said speaks to me very deeply. She can lack sleep, lack food and comfort, but when things start affecting your ability to read properly thats when shit hits the fan. I have this exact same problem and it seems to be my worst moments when I struggle reading. So thank you for understanding this and writing this down. For such a small detail to others, it means a great deal to me and I appreciate it. After this chapter the story is looking very promising
I'm pretty sure it's a crow. It can't have been a raven because the riddle explicitly states that it wasn't one - it being the "cousin of the Titan in blue". (Despite the reference to Poe - I think it was just something to throw Raven off and guess her own name at the last second, or I'm assuming.) However, much like a raven, it is out by day and colored with night. Of course, it's a bird ("both sky and land are open to me, but not the sea") and if I remember right, it's a scavenger, too ("so akin to the message of Poe, I grow fat on plagues and wars"). As for "the proud and victorious speak in my name", crow makes sense because to crow is to exclaim in victory or delight. So I'm pretty sure "crow" is the answer to the riddle. (Or, if it doesn't happen to be when I read on, a very, very good guess.)

Anyway, I love your story so far. Besides the occasional typos (which I can understand and tolerate), it's super fluffy (I LOVE fluffiness) and yet action-packed at the same time. I just like how you are developing Robin and Raven's relationship and where it's currently heading.

The only thing I thought could have done better was the aftermath of Robin and Starfire's breakup. I think it would have been better if you had probably focused on it a little more throughout the earlier chapters. That's really minor for me, though, and it doesn't really detract from the story that much.

I'm really looking forward to reading the end of your story and I hope you publish more RobRae fics soon.
Astrallum chapter 24 . 6/23
(Sorry in advance if this review is accidentally posted twice. I was writing this in mobile and had a slow connection.)

I'm pretty sure it's a crow. It can't have been a raven because the riddle explicitly states that it wasn't one - it being the "cousin of the Titan in blue". (Despite the reference to Poe - I think it was just something to throw Raven off and guess her own name at the last second, or I'm assuming.) However, much like a raven, it is out by day and colored with night (meaning, it's black). Of course, it's a bird ("both sky and land are open to me, but not the sea") and if I remember right, it's a scavenger, too ("so akin to the message of Poe, I grow fat on plagues and wars"). As for "the proud and victorious speak in my name", crow makes sense because to crow is to exclaim in victory or delight. So I'm pretty sure "crow" is the answer to the riddle. (Or, if it doesn't happen to be, a very, very good guess.)

The only thing I thought you could have done better was the aftermath of Robin and Starfire's breakup. I think it would have been better if you had probably focused on it a little more throughout the earlier chapters. That's really minor for me, though, and it doesn't really detract from the story that much.

elizabethasims95 chapter 3 . 6/19
Loving it!
kingzeus chapter 13 . 6/3
uhh
MissMJS chapter 31 . 5/15
This. Was. Fabulous!

The action in this was wonderfully described, not ridiculously long, and captured my full attention.

I loved the emotions in this and the characterization. I found all of the characters in this to be believable.

The foreshadowing in this was absolutely perfect. I got the feeling things would happen, but how, why, and when it would happen I was never able to predict all at once. I'm usually pretty good with guessing what's coming, so you managing to constantly to throw me for loops is awesome!

Damn, Batman is quite the lady's man, huh? HAHAHA! Although, he doesn't know about Damien... You'd think she'd tell him in hopes of becoming a family...

I seriously enjoyed this. It took me about two days to read, staying up until 3 am each night, and I was completely enthralled through all of it. Great job, and I hope to see the sequel soon!
rshihoin chapter 26 . 5/6
you know what would be a funny addition even though he's a marvel character is deadpool just saying
micolodian77 chapter 31 . 5/1
Does this mean you are working on a sequel story?! If so, im curious if you plan on transitioning Robin into Nightwing ? Either way, awesome story, sad to see it come to and end
Melanoia chapter 31 . 5/1
mmm, was hoping for more robrae time but still a good wrap up anyway. cant wait for more!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 31 . 4/30
Holy fuck you're back. Welcome back my friend. I'll admit I don't know everyone on here. Then again I only seen the shows and I think all the movies though I could be wrong. I love RobRae, am not a fan of Bubblebee and Cyborg or Kid Flash and Jink but to each their own, really am hoping for a Bruce/Selina, romance. At any rate I'm excited to see what you'll make. Need to brush up on a few things lol. Always here if you need me my friend.
Aeon Paradox chapter 30 . 4/14
This is great. I ant wait for the next chapter.
RobRaeFan chapter 30 . 4/7
This was a true masterpiece! The ending left me with the feeling that it was done in a rush, to provide us with a satisfying ending rather than no ending at all, but it is still an amazing work. The inspiration from Miller's DKR is evident, and brilliantly incorporated in the story.
lexi2 chapter 30 . 1/27