Reviews for Dark History and Shadowy Love
LilLinkGirl chapter 31 . 7/29
This was great! I love the smack down on Superman from Batman, though I wish Raven had a bit more chops to her. You would think she could give some of the JL some pain when she gets angry or she could have gone all White Raven on them (she did pop Trigon good) but I guess if your trying to show the dif between seasoned heroes and the new gen then the beat down is important :) Ty for sharing!
Sadnezzz chapter 1 . 5/8
Dude, this story is pure Gold. I'm glad to find it, unique in its own regard, I hope you haven't stop writting permanently.
Nice good
Drust chapter 31 . 4/19
It's a damn shame you wont be continuing the second book. The fight scene between the League and the Titans/Batman was beyond epic.
fairyofdreames chapter 23 . 4/13
I've never thought I'd say this but I hate the justice League and Superman and it's all thanks to this fanfic and I like Superman but man is he an asshole here
fairyofdreames chapter 4 . 4/12
Holy shit fucking Brice Wayne 0.0
C.Junior35 chapter 6 . 2/21
I really don't like the way Supe's is portrayed in your story but that is just my opinion and nice fanfic,love the characters and the plot is great
foolboy19 chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
loved the story
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
holllyyyyy craaaaapppp those battle scenes were absolutely epic. They were SO well written, I'm left blown away. Really fantastic work, and an amazing climax to this story. In the last chapter, I sort of wish we saw more with Superman and Robin, but seeing the girls and Catwoman against Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Super Girl, and Hawkwoman was utterly fantastic. This chapter was also breathtaking the way it was written from Bruce's POV and all of his wrath. really superb!
Thunderfiredragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I ususally only review at the end of the story, but honestly, something of what you said speaks to me very deeply. She can lack sleep, lack food and comfort, but when things start affecting your ability to read properly thats when shit hits the fan. I have this exact same problem and it seems to be my worst moments when I struggle reading. So thank you for understanding this and writing this down. For such a small detail to others, it means a great deal to me and I appreciate it. After this chapter the story is looking very promising
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2016
I'm pretty sure it's a crow. It can't have been a raven because the riddle explicitly states that it wasn't one - it being the "cousin of the Titan in blue". (Despite the reference to Poe - I think it was just something to throw Raven off and guess her own name at the last second, or I'm assuming.) However, much like a raven, it is out by day and colored with night. Of course, it's a bird ("both sky and land are open to me, but not the sea") and if I remember right, it's a scavenger, too ("so akin to the message of Poe, I grow fat on plagues and wars"). As for "the proud and victorious speak in my name", crow makes sense because to crow is to exclaim in victory or delight. So I'm pretty sure "crow" is the answer to the riddle. (Or, if it doesn't happen to be when I read on, a very, very good guess.)

Anyway, I love your story so far. Besides the occasional typos (which I can understand and tolerate), it's super fluffy (I LOVE fluffiness) and yet action-packed at the same time. I just like how you are developing Robin and Raven's relationship and where it's currently heading.

The only thing I thought could have done better was the aftermath of Robin and Starfire's breakup. I think it would have been better if you had probably focused on it a little more throughout the earlier chapters. That's really minor for me, though, and it doesn't really detract from the story that much.

I'm really looking forward to reading the end of your story and I hope you publish more RobRae fics soon.
kirakosaka chapter 24 . 6/23/2016
(Sorry in advance if this review is accidentally posted twice. I was writing this in mobile and had a slow connection.)

I'm pretty sure it's a crow. It can't have been a raven because the riddle explicitly states that it wasn't one - it being the "cousin of the Titan in blue". (Despite the reference to Poe - I think it was just something to throw Raven off and guess her own name at the last second, or I'm assuming.) However, much like a raven, it is out by day and colored with night (meaning, it's black). Of course, it's a bird ("both sky and land are open to me, but not the sea") and if I remember right, it's a scavenger, too ("so akin to the message of Poe, I grow fat on plagues and wars"). As for "the proud and victorious speak in my name", crow makes sense because to crow is to exclaim in victory or delight. So I'm pretty sure "crow" is the answer to the riddle. (Or, if it doesn't happen to be, a very, very good guess.)

The only thing I thought you could have done better was the aftermath of Robin and Starfire's breakup. I think it would have been better if you had probably focused on it a little more throughout the earlier chapters. That's really minor for me, though, and it doesn't really detract from the story that much.

elizabethasims95 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Loving it!
kingzeus chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
uhh
MissMJS chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
This. Was. Fabulous!

The action in this was wonderfully described, not ridiculously long, and captured my full attention.

I loved the emotions in this and the characterization. I found all of the characters in this to be believable.

The foreshadowing in this was absolutely perfect. I got the feeling things would happen, but how, why, and when it would happen I was never able to predict all at once. I'm usually pretty good with guessing what's coming, so you managing to constantly to throw me for loops is awesome!

Damn, Batman is quite the lady's man, huh? HAHAHA! Although, he doesn't know about Damien... You'd think she'd tell him in hopes of becoming a family...

I seriously enjoyed this. It took me about two days to read, staying up until 3 am each night, and I was completely enthralled through all of it. Great job, and I hope to see the sequel soon!