Reviews for Dark History and Shadowy Love
natkyolee chapter 30 . 11/8
Ohhh cant wait for d next update...
Lady Syndra chapter 16 . 9/29
I did always feel like the Justice League was far too arrogant. They see themselves as a sort of governing system even though they really aren't. They are there to protect citizens, not dictate what others do. The Titans should have to conform to their whims just because they do not take orders from the League. It's so stupid anyways because Bruce and his fortune is pretty much the reason why they can afford to have a headquarter in freaking space, and the expensive advance tech they have. If they decide to kick Bruce out, he should get to keep the HQ anyways since it is his. The Justice League can go find somewhere else to live lol
ABNALLDAY chapter 30 . 9/6
Dude, what a fucking kick ass story you have here. I have read a plethora of great stories in my somewhat short tenure here and yours is by far one of the most fantastic I have yet to come across. The sheer attention to detail is mind blowing and the plot is reminiscent of an award winning screenplay. You single handedly managed to utilize every character, large or small, and still maintained enough focus on the main pair to keep every fan of the RobRae pairing more than satisfied. Not an easy feat, to say the least. The intimate scenes between our favorite birds were amazing without being too predictable. Although I longed for something slightly more erotic, like a legitimate sex scene. I understand that it is at your discretion to implement such a situation. But if you ever do plan on crafting a lemon in the near future, please know that personally I would be fully satisfied with any of your ideas about the steamy sex whether they be too kinky or more traditional; as long as you put in as much effort as you did with every astonishing chapter. I would definitely love to see any form of a sequel to this wonderful story. Remember to keep up the terrific work and that no matter what critics and douchebags may say, you are an amazing individual that has a truly awe inspiring talent capable of crafting the most amazingly imaginative stories on this site. Peace, Love, and Best Wishes. - Josh Bedell
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 8/23
BRUCE WAYNE?! Wow wait till Raven finds out Robin left her in the care of his mentor.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 8/23
Two-Face is in town.
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 30 . 8/18
Pobre chapter 30 . 8/11
fucking brilliant!
Mark Andrew chapter 30 . 8/8
Ok i have a major question. Will there be a sequel or second part. You showed the battle between the Justice League and the Titans. Which, i say was awesome. It is true how the Justice League was divided between Batman and Superman.

I found it sweet how Robin was able to bring together so many Teen heros, and i mean TEENS. Robin brought together so many and was able to unite them. BUT. Each went about in their own discretion. They did not have to look to him for orders.

I almost expected Robin to change into Nightwing.

I do wonder what will happen with Two face, Joker, Slade, and the other villains. That is where I wonder if there will be another story. It is a major plot hole. Also there is Malcior and Trigon part.

I hope no one died from the "Civil War" and that they all can Unite together as Justice League and Titans to fight the Brotherhood of Evil, Joker, Slade, Penguin, Ivy, the stupid dragon annoying Raven and others.

Also can there be more fluff with Robin n Raven? Need more!
I'm Solo chapter 30 . 8/7
ah Batman. the Gary Stu of DC heroes.
AryaTindomiel chapter 30 . 8/1
Wow.. look at you trying to be so meticulous with detail that only the studious would care about, you're such a nerd.. jk jk, you know I'm the same way, so I'm all for you being like that too. Anyway, finally, we get another chapter in Bats' brain, it's been too long.

You know, last chapter was really all over the place with all the League going against the Titans and all of their allies coming in one group after another and it was basically wonderfully written chaos. This chapter had a really different feel to it, it's more tamed in a way, like everything was planned out, if that makes sense. I think it would have been much more intense to watch or even if it was told through another's perspective aside from Batman or even Superman. I know that sounds kinda bad but I mean it as a compliment actually, because it is a credit to you for bleeding in Bruce's level-headedness and always being ahead of who he's facing into this chapter and making the reader feel it too, at least it's how I felt when I read it.

So now that Batman has finally said his piece and Superman's finally had his long awaited epiphany, it's gonna be interesting to see how they're gonna move forward with this, not just the Bats and Supes but the whole league. You know how much you're kind of reminding me of my favorite show that is totally unrelated this fandom, it's really ironic.

There's a few lines I want to discuss, but I'll hold those off for the PMs cause they're kind of all over the place and I'm kind of scattered-brained at the moment.

Now I know you are gonna give me a very nice epilogue, so I'm eagerly awaiting that (can I have a little insight on what to expect please!) and I'll see you in PMs later :).
mooncutie11 chapter 30 . 7/25
oh my goodness, this was amazing. You are amazing. I can't wait to read more of this.
This chapter was intense and it was written so well.
My only question is: When Superman said "You were my best friend," and Batman responded. Did you mean Batman to say "You WERE mine", past tense? In the chapter it was in the present tense so I was just wondering if Batman still saw Clark as his good friend even with Clark becoming a tyrant.
apatheticking chapter 30 . 7/20
It's an exceptional story thus far. I look forward to the next chapters and their conclusions. Though it seems like the rob/rae relationship was pushed to the periphery of the story. I love it that you managed to take the mary sue of comics down and spank him like a naughty child (hating superman like anyone). Please continue your wonderful work with more rob/rae, more super hero shenanigans, and more superman beatings.
Snowpink39 chapter 30 . 7/20
OMG! THIS WAS SO AMAZING! It's about time you came back. Just have a question, will there be a sequel and will you make more robrae stories?
SeerKing chapter 30 . 7/20
That was very satisfying to read.
Way of the Sheikah chapter 29 . 7/9
I seriously hope you update soon, because holy crap, that was awesome! This is such a treat for me to read as a huge DCAU, Batman and Teen Titans fan, not to mention a serious RavenxRobin shipper.

Your writing is awesome, and I love how in-character you've kept everyone. But the plot is what really has me hooked. It reminds me of that huge clash between Batman and Superman in TDKR mixed with Injustice: Gods Among Us with Teen Titans and the DCAU sprinkled in. Just...WOW! Though I can't help but think that certain elements behind the scenes wanted things to go down this way, especially with that conversation between Copperhead, Killer Croc, and Slade earlier. But man, Superman is a total a$$ in this fic. I kept getting the "Justice Lord" vibe from him the entire time. Makes me wonder if there's something else going on with him or if he's truly that self-centered and conceded to think that he should be "hero of all heroes" or something.

Originally I was just looking for a GOOD RobinxRaven story with a meaningful romance, though it's hard to find lately in this section. This fic is far more and grander than that, and I'm loving how you're handling their relationship so far. I also keep wondering if Robin will turn into Nightwing sometime in this fic, considering how dark it's been at times.

Anyway, I just hope you update soon, as you left us at quite the dramatic climax (I had a feeling that Batman would escape somehow. He always does...or can if he wishes at anytime, as he says to Joker at the end of the "Injustice for All" episode from JL) and I'm itching to read more soon. Keep up the great work!

P.S: I've also been fond of Catwoman and Batman, and I actually really enjoy seeing how she's changed due to Bruce giving her another chance and encouraging her to reform. She feels like she belongs in the Bat family to me, and I for one hope she stays there.