Reviews for Dark History and Shadowy Love
mooncutie11 chapter 28 . 3/6
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Such a cliff hanger!

I am seriously loving this story! This plot is beautifully written and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Oi, it's been 3 months since you updated!

Sorry that I haven't been reviewing but I read this story such a long time ago before I had an account where I may put alerts on stories! But finally I have found your story again and fell in love with it once again.
SkullCollector4 chapter 28 . 2/25
just wondering when the next chapter is going to be posted? everything is falling into place for them.
makingabetterworld chapter 28 . 2/20
I never review/follow/favorite and I never read stories that aren't completed. Fanfiction lied to me about your story being completed so I read the 28 chapters. Amazing story with seamless blend between Justice League, Young Justice, the Comic world, and Teen Titans. Bravo on achieving a believable mashup with parallel storylines driving towards an epic clash. You earned a follow and I look forward to more. Best story I've read in a long time.
Diadem15 chapter 28 . 2/15
What the }}}{ please update!
I swear, you better update this story soon!
camry72 chapter 8 . 1/26
Basically, it sounds like Alfred is telling Robin to not stare at his soup. ;)
camry72 chapter 5 . 1/26
So much emotion
camry72 chapter 4 . 1/26
I figured it was the Bats.
camry72 chapter 3 . 1/26
Loving the hugs
camry72 chapter 2 . 1/26
Dang. His name escapes me. But I know who it is Great second chapter.
camry72 chapter 1 . 1/26
Aw. Also you are a great writer
BlackCannon chapter 28 . 1/22
Oh my god... This is no doubt my favorite robrae fic I've ever read. A lot of the rice Ive read see the League as a sort of symbol of power, but never really expanded on how that could affect the team. This story wasn't too dark, and the plot was fresh and quite infuriating at times. Superman is a memorable tyrant, and the corruption is a realistic idea of what could become cannon. Keep updating, and keep it up!
Good chapter, really makes me hungry for more. I'm pretty new to Teen Titan fanfiction so I don't know if there's any weight for my review, but I would like to say that this is a very original, and very entertaining story, of course, I understand that there are always time constriction with every writers, but I would like to say that you have a fan of your work, and I'm hoping to see many more.
You write so well! I really enjoy reading your work!
Xuda chapter 28 . 1/12
This is an amazing story. Going straight to my favorites. Keep the good work up!