Reviews for YAKUZA
TranquilSapphire chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
it has me hooked, update!
Taiki Kou chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
this story is very interesting I would love to see this updated soon and it to be completed
dangitsesshomaru chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Hey this is a great story you have here. I haven't read such an intriguing one in a long time. Could you please update soon?
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
love it
MainCrick chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
wel this story is turning out very interesting!

I like your point, this is your atory after all.

Also, i think there are many things very fresh and good about it. I think you make the little-brother-growing-up kick-ass-ly! All around the family feel very real; the characters are so very humanized, with some or other things in variations and little details.

As in literature recourses, i like the order you give in the chapter. First, a short unpersonal description, almost as a paser-by, i think it brings you inside the story. Then there's Kagome's part, very distinct form the story mood but it's slowly sumerging in. Sesshoumaru's part is the perfect fit for a power freak and a low world villian...or however you prefer to call it.
Romancelover1321 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I like this a lot. I can't wait to the next chapter. At least I know Inuyasha is the same. Update when you can.
jojo661538 chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
is kagome going to kick some ass hehehe any ways keep up the great work i hope you update soon _
cloudsallaround chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Oh noes, Hakuyoukai! ...I'd say I hope he doesn't have Kagome with him when he gets ambushed, but I'm pretty sure he will :P

'His trained ears were alert, eyes focused keenly on the katana-clad pair of crossed legs.'

I don't really get that sentence.. A katana is a japanese sword, right? Maybe you meant a hakama?

I don't know xD

See you next chapter! :3
cloudsallaround chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Gah, Kikyou's so rude! :O

Heehee, Kagome's turning Sesshoumaru into a softie ;]
cloudsallaround chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Ooh, Inuyasha with dreadlocks!

I like :3
Goose.Egg chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
:) Please update. We're dying here.
S3rrenity4193 chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Yo this is such a good story D. I love stories that include gangs. love the story update soon
jaYjchaN chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
i really liked this story!

you should keep writing n keep it going

i like sesshomaru's character he is so strong n angelic :-D

n kagome is so sweet funny n innocent :-D

it's all too cute 'specially since inuyasha is here!
Shiba-san chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
This is a good story. You haven't updated this story in years. Please Update!
sweetest angel chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
you hadn't update since a really really long time... Will you update soon?

Your story is really great and I can't to read more... You hadn't put a new chapter since like forever, but I'd still hope that you will update in a near future...I really hope so.

please please update really soon, I'm begging you!