Reviews for Thorin's Return to Shire
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 5/24/2018
I think I'm better suited to living in the Shire...
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I've been searching all through these fics. Is there not a timeline #1, story 8?
Montara chapter 9 . 10/13/2017
"My wise Queen," - she has to be, to keep up with the king of dwarves, especially when said queen is pregnant :)

Loved the story! Thank you!
Montara chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
That despot! :)))
Montara chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
She was lucky with her magic and knowledge of plants, she managed to survive leaving her family...the magic protected her and her knowledge gave her food and shelter. And Thorin stars :)))
Montara chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Harming the baby...loved the battle :))) And...she won! :D
Montara chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
He really needs to curb that temper and suspicion of his! If a woman cries, he thinks of adultery! That's not right! And it's not even that he was cheated on before Wren!
Montara chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Oops...a baby. Or an oops baby :))) Anyway, a loved baby, I'm sure.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Glad she won the confrontation with that woman.
Montara chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Third in Thorin's Timeline...

He gave her his old sword and I'm sure he wanted to say/do something (maybe a kiss :D) before he left.
Montara chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
I'm starting your stories in the order listed in Thorin's Timeline and this is the first on the list.

She has magic! At first he wanted to call a servant but in the end he was so intrigued that he was the one accompanying her :)

"Not that you panicked. You did not. You reacted very bravely. Dashingly. Splendidly." - lol :)))
SeanymphFairy chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Damn couldn't you break up these long paragraphs? This shit is hard to read on a computer.
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Ok, the term is 'destiny', NOT 'density'. You are my destiny. The expression was a joke in "Back to the Future".
WriterGirl1198 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
That's my name! (Queen of Erebor) Don't you dare wear it out! :-D
RagdollPrincess chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
I loved the Erebor metaphor!