Reviews for What Happened Next
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 5/11
Awweee that was sooo cute (Well minus the Jane almost dying part of course)
Swishla chapter 1 . 3/26
Totally cute story. I like the fact that you didn't go into a lot of detail yet conveyed how emotional time it was for Jane and especially Maura. Nice bit of writing!
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Perfect... Thank you
Ikurus chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is beautiful.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Sophia chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I just read placebo and I really enjoyed it so I decided to check out your other stories. I am really happy that I did because I really enjoyed this one also :). It was beautifully written! it is really impressive that you can write a very fluffy and cute story without it being a big ball of cheese. You definitely have a new fan and thank you so much for writing!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
it's just beautiful
i love how you portrait them as such amazing mothers.
killie 64 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I am going to go out on a limb and say this is the best Rizzles family ff that I have read! Just beautiful, thanks for posting. Cheers.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You my heart.

Jesus this is good. Like really good. Like always.

Ulumulu chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I don't even watch Rizzoli & Isles, but every now and then I like to read a few stories about them. This was a particularly good one, so I'd like to thank you. It really warmed my heart. And I've been sitting here for 5 minutes, trying to come up with the right words, but I really don't know what to say. So let's just leave it at
Thank you for writing and sharing this, it is a wonderful story.
inkybetterdays chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Beautiful, as always. The ending made me cry.
tika12001 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
OMG this is the sweetest story ever! I love it so much.
shallow-seas-we-sail chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Now I have adorable (crippling) family feelings.

ireallyneedalifeoutsidetv chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was fantastic! Really, really beautiful. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
what happens next!?
siDEADde chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I'm late to the party...comme d'habitude. P
Such a sweet little peek into the Rizzles world! Love the little parallels in the stories, the love the reader can feel just OOOZING out between the words. Nice touch of hawt in the middle!
Thank you for sharing! I look forward to every story!