Reviews for Stupid Things
anonc chapter 11 . 4/19
I'm so glad SunnyD Memorial linked to this fic! I read a couple of your other works but they were both way to fluffy and sweet for me so I didn't read more. This one is still really sweet but it has a little dark as well and it was great to read.
all forms of fluff chapter 11 . 4/7
This was, really sweet for a story intitled Stupid Things. I like the way you told it also, the moments joined together and begining before Buffy was a Slayer. You really told this story well and I have no harsh words to say about it. So I will say the only thing to say.

Thank you for he wonderful story!
spuffynoelle chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Fantastic story! I enjoyed their friendship throughout. Really happy to see them finally come together a few chapters before the end. Thank you for sharing this
Soaringclaws chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
"Are we actually brave? Or really co-dependent?" Lol! That made me laugh. Maybe a little of both. Also hilarious: brand new Slayer Buffy not wanting to assume Giles and Will would know each other just because they're English. For reals! Her comments were gold.

Such a beautiful story. I kept expecting Will to get turned every time Dru showed up, and I couldn't figure out what would happen that would drive him to go looking to be turned. But wow! You never disappoint. The lung cancer was heartbreaking and scarily real. They finally found each other just to risk losing it all! And Giles' turmoil over it just added to the amazing depth of feeling. Even knowing that things would have to work out in the end, I was on the edge of my seat!

I also loved that Spike and Dru had a connection. It was easy to imagine him loving her and staying with her if he hadn't had Buffy waiting for him. It made me like Will even more that he was able to feel such sadness and tenderness for her.

It was just really good. I'll end up writing an essay if I keep going, so I should stop. Thank you for the awesome story! Much love!
ScarlettDuck chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Aw, this was so sweet. I teared up so many times reading this. Will's heart is so big.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Well, I have to admit that at first I didn't care for the format of this story because I found it kind of confusing with no real timeline for when the moments I was reading occured. Of course, I was soon just as in love with this story as the rest of your stories! This is yet another great story that I will probably read over and over again and I especially loved the epilogue. The plot is definitely a unique take on the lives of these characters but I think you did it wonderfully! Thanks for another great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
This was really great. I read the whole thing in the course of a weekend and I absolutely loved it. Well done!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Fortune favors those in love. I like it. It also favors the brave, because love makes you brave.

And of course, now the answer to the question, what happens when Buffy gets old is that she won't...

Only thing I did miss from this story was Xander. Kind of get why he didn't fit, but I still missed him... and Tara too. But it was still a great story... and utterly different from what I feared. Vamp Buffy stories aren't usually my thing, but this isn't a celebration of vampirism, but a celebration of love. Which makes it a very different tale.

DeepBlueJoy chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Well that ended well! I always love it when Angel-Beast gets beat up good. He is just... so friggin' obstinate.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
not big on the bloodplay, but this is intense.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Wow. This was a difficult chapter. choppy in parts, and just so much going on. I felt sorry for Dru even though I knew what was coming. I like Dru for some reason.

This line is amazing: I may need to borrow it for the title for a story... with attribution of course...

"The Fly, already caught, followed the beautiful Spider."

That's an awesome title for a book.

DeepBlueJoy chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Oh god. that was brutal.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
calling cards. that's a grisly thought.

DeepBlueJoy chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
"...before you know it you're having a row in a wine bar in the middle of Mayfair!"

That was bloody priceless! Hysterical. You give good Wesley!

And this was absolutely heart-wrenching and poetic:

"The broken man held out his hand to the dying one"

This chapter was one of your better pieces and that's saying a lot considering the quality of your work. I just keep waiting for the next thing to go wrong. So scared. So sad. Stupid Angel.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
you are very cruel. unusually so. I still can't quit you... I got it bad, girl.