Reviews for A Place In The Sun
IDKITAG chapter 20 . 10/9
Hope you are doing well! And hope you can update! Such a beautiful story! I wasnt confused at all, I sooo want to know what happens and how and why they broke up!
IDKITAG chapter 19 . 10/9
No confusion at all! :) Very good writing
Thank God you let this anti-trash die
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 8/16
reading on!
Cmoore90 chapter 20 . 4/1
Hi, i know it's been a million years and your probably doing something somewhere doing better things, but can you please update this beautiful story?
AngelicAlixx chapter 18 . 2/2
I started reading this and I absolutely fell in love with this story. Once I got to this chapter, I realized that there is still so much to this story and it's not complete and you haven't updated in a very long time. Just know that this story is absolutely beautiful and I hope that one day you find the motivation to complete it.
TheMightyBoudica1995 chapter 6 . 10/9/2018
3 Beautiful
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2018
Honestly you’re really such a great writer! I swear I think it’s me but I just am so lost! I don’t know what happened but as a continued reading I got confused between flashbacks and what was happening currently! I think I’m going to put this story on hold, and maybe start again when I’m more... literate? (Is that the right word for what I’m trying to say? ). Anyway, overall very well written story and I hope to try reading this fan fiction later on!
Cmoore90 chapter 4 . 7/20/2018
Whyyyy did I do this to myself? Just started reading, and realized it’s not complete, but I can’t help myself it’s so good!
elderberrys chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
I loved this introduction! Wonderfully descriptive and so well written! I’ve heard good things about this fic from people who rec’d so I’m excited to see how things unfold!
traced31 chapter 20 . 4/13/2018
You have written one of the greatest and attention grabbing Naruto stories ...and it is unfinished.

Can you just tell me how you intended to end it so my mind can rest lol
The Flare Blade chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Please, don't leave this dead...
Amanthya chapter 20 . 4/8/2017
I have never before felt like I was reading the story of two very real people experiencing a first, very intense, relationship as I do here. It's almost uncomfortably intimate, to see the true depths of them, good and bad, but it's this very thing which draws me in. I'm surprised by how much I want to see more.

I'm disappointed by the thought that there may never *be* more, or at least not for a very long time. Will you at least consider posting a plot outline, to put us out of our misery?
gen519 chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
This is honestly the best Naruto/Hinata piece I've ever read. Your writing is incredible, my best work doesn't even come close to yours. You truly have a gift. Don't ever stop writing, this is your calling. I hope you finish this story one day because I really need closure. I love the romance but the angst in this is heartbreaking and beautiful. You do the characters justice, you have an amazing sense of them. Well except for Sakura, she's great in this but I think you give her a tad too much credit when it comes to her feelings and emotional strength especially relating to Sasuke. Anyways please come back and finish this masterpiece!
SalDalia chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Your portrayal of Hinata is spot on. I loved the fact that Naruto didn't totally ignore her confession.