Reviews for Voidwalker
more please
beardedaliengamer chapter 1 . 3/29
4. TARKUS!TARKUS!TARKUS! 5. Lancelot 8. Seath the scaleless and Gwynevere
Just a fan chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Pulling that shit with Priscilla was. fucking. beautiful. please do more shit that's like that?
Seizure Procedure chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
"And on that day, a thousand waifu fags cried out in pain and where suddenly silenced" Ahh that was good.
miazma chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
For all the people who are reviewing saying that the CU is a self-insert or that the DS world is irrelivant.
Please fucking check yourselves, if you couldn't guess or if you were too much of a spastic to read it when the author straight up TOLD us this, the CU is, in fact, Saito, the original main character or Familiar of Zero. It is also implied that he has gone through multiple New Game 'Cycles' and the fact that he knows Japanese actually makes sense if you consider that he is either from the East like Shiva of the East or he ended up in the DS world somehow either from Japan or from Halkeginia. If the latter is considered, we see why the DS world is included as it could be linked back to Halkegina, perhaps we get a chapter of Saito lamenting his showing up in this world?
Also for the guy complaining about the use of 'dere' to describe characters, it is in the narration, which is in 3rd person, so context on character knowledge about things goes out the window. It is also describing character's personalities completely in recognizable and brief terms.
kingofkitsune115 chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
I've been reading fan fiction for almost a decade now and this is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. Especially because I only recently became very interested in the dark souls lore, specifically that of artorias, and the abyss watchers. And the spin you've put on the characters has been great. I've loved reading this story from start to now and though I feel that you may not continue I do still hope you you do or don't this has been a wonderful story this far.
Also
Shout out the the Andrew guy in the reviews below this who has no idea what's going on ;)
Isaiah Price chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
One of the best I've ever read , I love how you've portrayed the characters I hope you update this
Kiriel00 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Well, I could barely answer most of those questions, but number nine was interesting enough to arouse my interest. I was just wondering which version of Shirou you were talking about there, because with the 3 main storylines for fate/stay there could be a few different answers. For example in UBW there's very little difference except shirou has enough resolve in his path to use Excalibur, which archer can't use, but if we're talking about Heaven's feel the main difference is that Shirou's UBW is internalized for the most part. Just thought I'd point out a flaw in your question, unless you meant for it to be that open ended.
TykkiMikk chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
pllease update i am loving the hilarity of this story lol.
eren jeager 1st chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
i love the disclaimer it's hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Priscyilla is the daughter of seath and gwynevere
andrewwhiting96 chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Okay...I have been holding off hoping that you would eventually stop. But the DS parts with the CU have absolutely no value in this story whatsoever and does not belong. If you wanted to do a DS story cut that shit out and make one on its own, otherwise it detracts from the actual story for no reason and just shows your inability to keep a longer plot going in a chapter. If you were going to make a chapter as long as these and just needed an idea to do it with, then you could have had Artorias perform the actions he is known by the students for instead of having random non sequitur that detracts from the value and character of his actions. Another thing of note is you have characters using words that they have absolutely no reason to know, or even descriptions that have no meaning in the story. The dere connotations and CU calling Priscilla a (Japanese) shut-in. He has no ability whatsoever, along with other characters, to know what that/those words even are. Its a glaring flaw that I haven't seen others mention at all. I also haven't noticed whether or not it was mentioned to you, but I will say it just in case. Artorias and Ciraian never got together. It was stated that it was a unrequited love on Ciraian's part as Artorias was a all business soldier, and was too dedicated to his job. I believe Vati did a Prepare to Cry video on it, or might have been someone else. Just pointing out your inconsistencies.
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
Please do continue this story is is amazing and i really would like to see more of it.
Touhoufanatic chapter 10 . 1/23/2017
Oh my God I want more!
I want more so much I just . . . . Uuugggghh.

Please, please update this! It's great and it ends more!
(Abyss Louise being slightly similar to oblivion Louise from one of my fics helps too, but I wanna see miracle maid siesta!)
Hou chapter 8 . 1/17/2017
Wow, I am skipping this whole chapter, it has nothing to do with real story.