Reviews for From the Shadows
wa chapter 1 . 8/19
黄淑娴,shu xian。Excuse me, give me a English name
CharmedSerenity chapter 96 . 7/3
Yay Romy babies. Though it would have been nice for the girl to be called Irene instead so Rogue's side of the family was represented too.
RogueGambit3 chapter 99 . 6/27
OMG this is amazing and I love it soooooo much
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 99 . 3/25
I have to say that this is one of the best ROMY fanfics that I've ever read! It's like a breath of fresh air among the other stories out there. You've portrayed Rogue's character as someone very powerful yet I, as a reader, did not feel that she's overpowered. I like how you reduced how sexual Remy is and actually showed that's he's a gentleman who respects Rogue. Another thing I like about this is how you managed to balance the heavy and the light points of the story. You've managed to prolong the story without letting your readers get bored of it. This is such an excellent work. Kudos!
danielemlac chapter 99 . 2/22
eu me apaixonei por essa história, ela é simplesmente incrível, perfeita, romântica e humaniza vários personagens que eu sequer sabia que iria gostar. Parabéns pelo trabalho!
LilacRosez chapter 99 . 1/12
surely cried after reading this Chapter its so sad that Pyro had to die,pls update soon
Guest chapter 99 . 11/29/2015
That's so sad! John no!
Guest chapter 75 . 11/29/2015
Guest chapter 71 . 11/29/2015
Remy married into a death trap. Wolverine and mystique? Yikes
mary chapter 83 . 11/18/2015
Lol! That ending :)
mary chapter 82 . 11/18/2015
Awe! This chapter makes me want to read a reatro...and i never read those. Well, i can see rogue with other people, but i just cant EVER see remy with somone else. It's just impossible. If him and rogue are in the same story, they have to be together, its just the way it is. If remy isnt in the story, rogue can love somone else, but I just cant see gambit without rogue. He like needs her. I mean she is perfect for him!
mary chapter 76 . 11/18/2015
Ok lol good night. I love this chapter
mary chapter 73 . 11/18/2015
You know what i love about this story. These kinda chapters just make me feel so happy and good. And now that i have read them all, i can just go to my favorite chapters, and pretend pyro didn't die.
btw, i havent read this fic in a while, but the fact that i couldn't find any as good, caused me to come back and read it all these months later. I just love the reunions. Im so happy!
ps i have like gone through 300 fics lol. I think im adicted. Aspecialy since its 1:16am and i got school in the morning!
tlyxor1 chapter 99 . 10/17/2015
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
mary chapter 99 . 8/26/2015
(Sniff,sobbing) how could you?(sob)HOW COULD YOU! Not only did you end this story on a sad depressing note, but you killed off one of my favorite characters! Im going to go and cry in a corner now...
4,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »