Reviews for From the Shadows
cookiemonsteromnomnom chapter 98 . 3/25
I have to comment here because I already left a review on chapter 99 one of the other times I read this. I just have to say, this is one of the most wonderfully written stories I have ever read. I probably come back and re-read the entire thing once or twice a year. It is one of my favorite portrayals of the X-men. Period. I really hope that one day I'll get an email telling me "Black Queen has updated From The Shadows". I am dying to know what happens in that final chapter :)
Linzerj chapter 99 . 8/1/2014
Welp after reading this whole thing in 2 days I figured I should drop a comment saying that this is *beautiful*. Just...spectacular.
In your authors note you alluded to a final chapter, and I hope you eventually upload it - it would be a shame to leave this masterful story without its proper ending.
LilacRosez chapter 99 . 5/23/2014
Love this story! It took me awhile to find it after created my new account . but alas I found it! Pls Update soon!
Guest chapter 49 . 3/27/2014
Ummm... It's a great story
GaredBattlespike chapter 99 . 3/12/2014
I am humbled by the talent that you have shown in writing this story. I can only hope my own stories may come close to this extraordinary delight! As a fellow author on this site, I respectfully bow to you and your wonderful story. Thank you for posting this. For the record, it was an eyelash in my eye that happened during the Wedding, and another one at the birth of the twins, and St. John's Death as well. I just happened to have bad luck with eyelashes. Men don't cry. 8-)
ravenlenora chapter 99 . 2/5/2014
I guess the 100th chapter has probably been left behind but it's alright. The story kind of has a nice enough ending this way. I enjoyed it very much and appreciate your having written it.
demonic hellfire chapter 55 . 12/29/2013
Finally realized Lucas is Bishop
demonic hellfire chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
Sage
cherryblossm chapter 99 . 12/23/2013
been waiting for that last chapter hope your going to write it soon like this year
amd5551 chapter 91 . 11/4/2013
LOL I love this debate rogue has. Gambit trying to compromise of both families and hormonal rogue bitching. I love the solution in the end of stealing 'scott's' plane. NOW THAT is brilliant :D
evelynlane chapter 99 . 10/10/2013
I keep rereading this because it's such a good story. I hope you have time to post the last chapter at some point.
kaiirine chapter 99 . 10/6/2013
finished this story in one seating! kept me to my seat and i loved every minute of it. please update soon. ,
cookiemonsteromnomnom chapter 99 . 10/5/2013
Waaaahhhh I am still never going to give up hope that you are going to finish this story! It's one of my all time favorites! Pretty pretty preeettttttyyyyy pppppllleeeaasseee!
Guest chapter 51 . 6/10/2013
i just relized this rogue would be 17 and remy 18 when they got married
crazyteen000 chapter 99 . 4/19/2013
It's been so long since you posted and you only had one chapter left. Please post it.
4,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »