Reviews for Twisted Games
staytravelin chapter 1 . 2/12
Words can't express how much this tickled me! Really good!
Danielle1623 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I've read this story so many times and I need an update okay!
Bamon Romanogers Shipper chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
YES! I loved it! I don't like Elena at all so I loved this fic! LOL and I wish they would have shown more of her dark side on the show, ya know character development and what not? anyways really like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Omg, I loved it. Batherine team up is awesome. I'd def be interested in more if you ever came back to it.
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Well written. I like Dark Bonnie.
box5angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Well, I loved it! I've only seen a handful of TVD eps but I know from my dash on tumblr how Bonnie is always treated. I don't even watch the show and I don't like it. But I loved this. I do hope you come back and give us more. :-)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hmm I wonder if she'll pardon Caroline from her wrath. Hopefully she will- the gang has 'used' her in plots just like Bonnie.
Vie chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Nicely done and you should definitely do more! Elena's punk ass had to go! Lol!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I enjoyed it most definitely. I like dark!Bonnie. This was good.
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I liked it a lot! It's weird watching the show and Bonner not being a witch. I miss her and dark Bonnie is always fun to read. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh wow...this was good.. is Elena really dead? Or does she have vamp blood in her? And will Damon go after Bonnie only to fall in love with her wink wink lol...hope you add more!
AngryCupcake chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really liked it. This was fun. I say kill them all even matt (too far? lol)
The thing is when people say they want Bonnie to go dark I think the really mean they want Bonnie to rebel because she is already dark. She goes against nature, her ancestors, turns a blind eye to the actions of her murderous "friends", and does horrible things at great cost to herself for them. Just last week she was bullying a witch into helping them like they used to do to her. Bonnie stopped being a servant of nature a long ass time ago. She's a servant of Elena and the Salvatores.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Love a dark bonnie and she sure kill kat also. But love to see a dark bonnie and kol.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I like it, you should continue
zeejack chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I likey, hope you do more.