Reviews for The Angels of Prague
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Hullo, Doctor! Fancy meeting you here! Weeping Angels? Pshaw! Easy!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
And a hoverboard!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
BTW. Was the abandoned church had it's power/utilities turned off?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Hate to break it out to you but I'll be blunt since most likely I will be labeled a right wing wacko even though I don't belong to either *party* which are both illusions ran by the rich 1 percents taking away rights while having us believe we are free to vote.

Look up who owns most of America's voting machines. It is NOT our government or even any American businessmen.

America's education system has been hijacked by communist types since the 1920s who want to and have brainwashed each generation slowly at a time. Common Core teaching is the latest attempt but far from the only one.

The Fabien Society is a huge problem as they use government influence to sneak thoughts into the public to influence them to think/believe a certain way. For example they encourage schools to be stuck on the Indian wars and World War 2 while skipping a lot of other events or covering only very little at best.

One example of Liberals hating big business is the Commodore 64 personal computer started by Jack Tramiel who believed in personal computers at the hands of mugg I mean people at a low cost.

The Commodore PET was used a lot in schools before the 64 model came out for both schools and homes.

It did just that but most press did not cover it . If you search most will just view it as a *gaming* machine that competes with Apple but it did more then just games but the press focused a lot on Apple which contributed to left wing causes who own most of the news press.

People could program directly into the main kernal of the Commodore 64 and even learn how to do so
which other companies like Apple and Microsoft you had to pay over 1,000$ dollars in license fees and prove you have something to show in order to program directly as they will not just talk to anybody.

The Commodore International company was ruined though when Jack Tramiel retired and a Liberal Professor from Berkley who hated big business took it over and ran it to the ground.

He created the Commodore Plus 4 and didn't offer any periphirals or however you spell it and wouldn't give stores their money back.

We have a Commodore Plus 4 in storage along side our still working Commodore 64 which outsold more then any other computer company in the world though not all at once since most people didn't catch on till the mid 80s.

Most press releases focused soley on Apple and IBM (International Business Machines) which has it's trademarks before World War 1 making punch card machines.

Nintendo only got popular because they used monopoly tactics of price fixing and planned shortages so it will seem they have a huge following which by law price fixing is illegal.
RSegovia chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Thanks for writing this fun little piece. I really enjoy your writing, as well as the multi-fandom crossovers.
horacethepig chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
A tour-de-force that ties together the Rediscovery and Minerva's past history with the Doctor in Prague referred to in Unfinished Business, plus the usual references to anything & everything.
Model Builder chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Well . . . THAT was an unforeseen twist!

Of course, given the complexity of Argonaut57's unified storyverse, I should not be surprised that something like this might happen. But I'm glad that it did!
LadyDunla chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
oh, now that's what I call a brilliant way to end a story. Yes, there was something about Stephen Gaunt's behaviour that was weird, but well, I really didn't think anything of it other than that I assumed he would come up with another plan. This is in a way much more interesting, so great work there. And nicely explained how very small things could change the history of the world.
Great job. I've really enjoyed this story!
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
That was neat, even as it was fun to see that the Doc can cause spoilers for pretty much anyone, no matter the intentions. Swell done!
Fai's smile chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
That well? I am starting to regret my name is ot Helga... nah I quite like my name :)
LadyDunla chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I really do not want to know just how well the Doctor knew Helga, but I suppose it's better than he is ready to admit. Well, that's the Doctor for you. Great chapter again. It's nice Minerva gets to hold her own in this chapter. Of course magic has grown a lot since Stephen Gaunt's days, which gave her a distinct advantage, and I don't think Minerva McGonagall was ever a woman to be messed with. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Nice River reference right there by the way, and it does sum Minerva up to perfection in this.
Thanks for sharing this amazing story.
Model Builder chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Another good episode. Though I don't think that we have seen the last of Stefan Gaunt . . . .
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Neat to see Minnie be able to handle herself quite well there, and would be curious to see what will come on the other side there, and if she'll run into the Doc again in her older years?
ElementaMeow chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Dun dun dun! Great story, can't wait to see how they save the world. (On a completely unrelated note, I've cosplayed as a weeping angel before and it was super fun!)
ageiko chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
liking the story so far but think you should be careful with how you proceed after all the Doctor have said many times that you cannot change established events
from the Runaway Bride
"DONNA: Wish you had a time machine, then we could go back and get it right. DOCTOR: Yeah, yeah. But even if I did, I couldn't go back on someone's personal timeline. Apparently. " and in "Smith and Jones" he told Martha Jones that "crossing into established events is strictly forbidden, except for cheap tricks".
If they stop the rift from forming then there is no reason for the angels to in the church, and they(The Doctor, Donna and Minerva) would not have been at the library forming a paradox. you could maybe use the present of the rift as a reason, for why he can do something which he normally can't.