Reviews for Her Valentine
litanolastar chapter 8 . 3/9
love it,
Calyptra chapter 7 . 1/20
Even though it was the less surprising (followed by Garrett and Riley) given the time issue, his glances and the that he is the only one that Bella really looked after, I Still held hope. I'm not really fond of this pairing...to weird for me. I'm a sucker for Bella and Jasper (And Angela just isn't it...Charlotte, Rosalie...But not Angela). Garrett is always my second choice. Jasper's presence however was very subtle in this one, so he was the less likely of all of them.
I really liked Riley as well.
But yeah, it was a really good story, really well written. Even if one suspected, you couldn't be absolutely sure. So it doesn't matter that I didn't like the pairing as I liked your work. Really clever how you explained Demetri's and Garrett's behavior!
Calyptra chapter 6 . 1/20
I like Riley. I wonder it he is the One. On the other hand Garrett seemed a little weird and Carlisle is still very attentive. Well played again
Calyptra chapter 4 . 1/20
You are an awful person, do you know that? I mean ok, the clueless admirer I could guess. You kind of confirmed the suspicion with Edward.
but the interesting one? You just keep throwing interesting men at us and drop hints.
Garrett, her buddy, knows almost everything about her and is single.
With Demetri there is this love/hate relationship.
Dr Cullen is clearly attractive and could have been observing her. Maybe she is more than his favourite student and he uses this week to show her since she graduated. I'm not sure how he would do it but it makes sense why now and not earlier if it is him.
Jasper, knows her since they were little. Also it would lead to drama with Angela which would be interesting.
by next chapter there will be more of them, I'm sure.
If your are trying to confuse us and Edward is actually the interesting one then well played in advance.
you're good...too good.
BriyerRose chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
This is a great story that i am glad that I found! I have missed your updates and i hope that you start posting again soon!

BriyerRose
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I loved it. I was so surprise it was Carlisle, but it was perfect.
KareBear1965 chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
HOT ending my dear...

KareBear1965 chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
loved it

KareBear1965 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
I love a story where I feel like I belong and this my dear has me feel like I belong right there.

Keep up the awesome Job.

KareBear1965 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
The more I read the more I wish I was in this story.

KareBear1965 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I'm feeling like I'm in heaven... can I have him?

KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Love Demetri...

KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Every girl deserves at least one admirer, two is like hitting the jackpot. keep it coming dear.

KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
You've got me wanting and needing more. Isn't that the way you intended it to be, short and us craving the rest of this story.

Sorry it's taken me so long to read. It's been a hell of a year so far and I'm not sure when the hell will stop. Hubby's been in and out of the hospital and will be going back in on Monday for what we hope is the final time this year.

Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Aww that was such a cute sweet story. I love it! I was surprised by who her date was but it really was the perfect choice.