Reviews for Her Valentine
monay9e chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Nice! Love me some Professor C.
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Cute, thanks for sharing.
Veronique24 chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Loved your story!
radix chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
God... wow... I can't tell you how amazing this story was... it had everything in it... I loved it every single chapter... I would have reviewed after each chapter but I couldn't not continue reading... you blew me away. It's been a while since I loved a story here... temptation is another I love and the mute... a new take each of them they are in my favorites read them...
TinaF chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
I love all your stories and they just keep getting better. Thank you for sharing.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
That was a sweet was a shame she lost most of her they can get together at some times.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Glad to see that she is happy with who her date turned out to i don't imagine the the age difference is much of a big this is just me,but since Carlisle has always been the father figure in almost all of the twilight stories i always thought the the Bella/Carlisle pairing was a little know the older guy, younger girl thing.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Hopefully Eddie doesn't go from annoying her for years to physically stalking and attacking her.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Well we know who admirer #1 isn' that scene was a red herring.I think Garrett is # since you have a thing for Jasper i could be will Riley be popping up next to muddy the waters?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Obviously her secret admirer #2 does not know anything about her if they are sending her everything she hates or can't eat.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
I new is was Carlie always
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
YAY!
ordinarylove90 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Hi, I'm just lazy and not logged in.

My money's on Professor (Carlisle?) Cullen for Bella's number one (and greatest) secret admirer. And if it's not PC, then I say Garrett.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
I loved this story from start to end! Thank you!
litanolastar chapter 8 . 3/9/2015