Reviews for Finding Life
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This is so sweet...I love it.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Again! Really, we are going to keep expecting amazing things from you if you insist on continuing. Of couse, if you don't insist on continuing, someone will probably track you down and *ask* you to. You just keep writing, and we'll keep telling you how great you are.

And eventually, we'll have to get you your own soundtrack, because you always find such great songs!

Grav
Jess9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I adore your writing. I just wanted you to know that. This is great. I can't think of anything intelligent to say that would do your writing justice, so, I love it. :)
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Love it. I'm glad he's sharing his life with her now :)
Staci chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Another excellent story! I loved it! Perfect ending to last night's episode :o) You're a brilliant writer - please keep it up!
midnight-blue chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Michmak,

Wow! Great story. Wonderful post-ep to LTSB. Can't wait to read your other stories *cough, cough* as soon as you get around to updating them. Take your time, though!

Great job!
Ann chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Can I ask you again, "HOW DO YOU DO IT?"! Damn-another great one! LOVED IT!
Sylphide chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Great job. You know -it shoulda been N/S.

Oh,and one lil correction:

She had lived and worked in San Francisco for years, and it hadn't phased her at all to leave.

It should be FAZED, not phased. Thanks for reading ! :)
csi-sleuth chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
I have been waiting for this all day. Michmak's response to the end of LTSB. Great job once again. You should so write for CSI!
Grissom's Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Somehow I just knew I'd be finding a new Michmak story today, after that awesome episode last night. This was terrific, as always. I'm running out of words to tell you how much I love your writing. Maybe from now on I'll just say "ditto" . . . I was so wishing that Grissom had followed after Sara after that ending, like he did in "Organ Grinder", so this was a dream come true. Thank you.
Manigault chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Nice. Very nice. I only wish that is how the episode could have ended. Another wonderful Michmak story. :0)