Reviews for The Price
zaja chapter 72 . 5/7
Loved the story.
Bro,
Good story I guess, I liked the powers of Loki and Skye. I'm a guy so all the lovely love cute scenes are clearly not for me so I had to skip some parts. Not my kind of story but overall good. Just 1 tip: Make the chapters longer, I like to read with Reader View on the iPhone and it gets a bit annoying to have to change frequently to change chapters.
Keep doing ur thing girl. Peace
Bds chapter 72 . 4/16
Bad
Nice story. It was awesome.
Bemzi chapter 72 . 3/16
You are amazing and have so much talent in the creative world. Though creativity and extensive and inclusive language, you have stolen my attention and lifted my standard of writing.

I really want to see the revelation of Grant's past to Skye. I think with your skill, that could very much potentially be the most emotional and heartfelt piece I would have ever read.

Can't wait to read some more of your fantastic writing.

Bemzi xx
jellybean96 chapter 72 . 3/14
Really great ending! Loved it!
MaddiLouAvenue chapter 72 . 3/14
Oh my gosh! I love you so much! I follow you on tumblr and have read all of your stuff! This was so great and it had the best ending! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
smikan011 chapter 72 . 3/15
Sequel please about Loki this time though ;) love ur story as always :) interesting ending BTW...
rebeccaskyeward12 chapter 72 . 3/15
Aww!
scarletwitch0 chapter 72 . 3/14
Really enjoyed following this story. I love all of the pairings even though they're not canon. ( sob)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 72 . 3/14
Aww so cute - is that the end? :'( It's a good place to leave it, nice use of the title in the last sentence. I've really enjoyed this series along with many of your others and you should be proud :)
MelindaTheCavalryMay chapter 72 . 3/14
This was a very nice fic :) thank you
agent.music.art chapter 72 . 3/14
This was a great story. I loved it but I have a question. Are you ready to let go of this series? You've spent almost a year writing it? Please let me know if you will be doing a sequel and starting a new aos story because your a really good writer.
Agentwholock chapter 72 . 3/14
Aww sad this is the end! Please do a sequel! I love your stories so much!
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 72 . 3/14
I really loved this story! I think your an amazing writer and I just loved this story!