Reviews for The Price
sapphire2994 chapter 72 . 7/21
Seriously, I stayed up till 12:30 reading this. This is amazing and I can't tell you how many time I had to stiffle my laughter in fear of waking the whole house up. I honestly never would have imagined Loki being Skye's father, but you did an amazing job at making it work. Throughout the entire story, everything has been flawless. I can definitely understand why you have over 600 reviews! Great job on the story and good luck on any others you're working on!
Wynni chapter 72 . 12/27/2015
This. Was. Awesomeness.

Thank you for sharing this lovely story.
zaja chapter 72 . 5/7/2015
Loved the story.
Guest chapter 72 . 4/16/2015
Bro,
Good story I guess, I liked the powers of Loki and Skye. I'm a guy so all the lovely love cute scenes are clearly not for me so I had to skip some parts. Not my kind of story but overall good. Just 1 tip: Make the chapters longer, I like to read with Reader View on the iPhone and it gets a bit annoying to have to change frequently to change chapters.
Keep doing ur thing girl. Peace
Bds chapter 72 . 4/16/2015
Bad
Guest chapter 72 . 3/18/2015
Nice story. It was awesome.
Bemzi chapter 72 . 3/16/2015
You are amazing and have so much talent in the creative world. Though creativity and extensive and inclusive language, you have stolen my attention and lifted my standard of writing.

I really want to see the revelation of Grant's past to Skye. I think with your skill, that could very much potentially be the most emotional and heartfelt piece I would have ever read.

Can't wait to read some more of your fantastic writing.

Bemzi xx
jellybean96 chapter 72 . 3/14/2015
Really great ending! Loved it!
MaddiLouAvenue chapter 72 . 3/14/2015
Oh my gosh! I love you so much! I follow you on tumblr and have read all of your stuff! This was so great and it had the best ending! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
smikan011 chapter 72 . 3/15/2015
Sequel please about Loki this time though ;) love ur story as always :) interesting ending BTW...
rebeccaskyeward12 chapter 72 . 3/15/2015
Aww!
scarletwitch0 chapter 72 . 3/14/2015
Really enjoyed following this story. I love all of the pairings even though they're not canon. ( sob)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 72 . 3/14/2015
Aww so cute - is that the end? :'( It's a good place to leave it, nice use of the title in the last sentence. I've really enjoyed this series along with many of your others and you should be proud :)
MelindaTheCavalryMay chapter 72 . 3/14/2015
This was a very nice fic :) thank you
agentsofsomething chapter 72 . 3/14/2015
This was a great story. I loved it but I have a question. Are you ready to let go of this series? You've spent almost a year writing it? Please let me know if you will be doing a sequel and starting a new aos story because your a really good writer.