Reviews for Coffee with the King of Games
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
That is beautiful.
Lady Of Order And Chaos 1995 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
More from this universe ! Loves it!
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
it's too cute to handle. I love it. you should have won that contest. keep up the good work
deeed chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
It's hard finding good rivalshipping fics so I was delighted to find this gem! Loved the dialogue and the older versions of the characters. Would love to read more of this pairing from you!
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Awww please tell me there a second part
LittleMe100 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
ohh this is just such a beautiful story. I absolutely love it. It is amazing.

xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This is so cute!
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I can't believe I never reviewed this fic before. This is one of my all time favorites! I love the contrast between yugi and kaiba, and how sensitive and sweet the dialogue is.
Eyes of Passion chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I loved this, all of it! One of the best rivalshipping stories that I've ever read! Amazing job!
cheezu chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
THIS WAS SO GAY I LOVE IT
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Awe! XD Yes! This was wonderful! I want more!
coiler chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I love this type of one shot- I can't explain the type exactly haha but this is exactly what i look for in a fic; loved it!
FruitSnacks x3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I've always thought Yugi/Seto were an interesting pair and I love how you portrayed Kaiba's character in this.
Dookaller chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was excellent. Though I can literally handle any ship, there's something about rivalshipping that I love and good ones are a little harder to come by than some other ships. The way you insinuated a little bit of both pride and puzzleshipping was fantastic, though I suppose it's up to interpretation; it was beautifully done that there was just that possibility of both because I've seen writers just beat multiple pairings or some sort of lingering sadness into the ground and make me feel gross about the new relationship because the characters seem fickle or like they're just replacing people, in a way that feels unhealthy. But this was done so subtly. It's not that this was such a happy go lucky piece that I was left gagging on rainbows, but their issues didn't leave me feeling like, "Wow, you should see a therapist before embarking on a relationship with anyone." like so many others.

I really liked the induction of using first names, because it always feels so awkward when people switch to first names after something has happened between them. And the whole theme of this being their decision and not fate is awesome. Anyway, yeah in case it wasn't obvious, I really liked this story. I'm left wanting more but I also think this piece couldn't possible be any longer or go anywhere else. It's just right.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/24/2014