Reviews for Hive of Scum and Villainy
GabrielaTJ chapter 8 . 1/13
I really liked the story. I think the plot was really good and well developed. You say no one liked the ending, but I loved it. She chose herself and that's the best choice she could've ever done.

And last, but definitely not less important: I LOVED the title. As soon as I read it, I caught the Star Wars reference and knew that I had to read your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Great story! I'm sad that I only found it now.

A few things though: (just typos)
Before he could ponder his use of the word 'love', he realised that Felicity hadnoticed him first and he saw her expression fall for a moment, before she smiled and headed straight for him.

I think you might have met 'had noticed.'

Then there's one part where Felicity says "Not as all." Maybe you meant "Not at all"?

Another thing to note is where Thea is asking Oliver a question but you wrote it with a period.

Also, maybe "guarding one of the penthouse suits" meant "guarding one of the penthouse suites."

Again, these are just minor things I wanted to point out (and excuse any of my typos please, for I'm writing this on my iPod). As for the rest of the characters, you portrayed them so well. Bruce is like a perfect blend of a pre-existing batman and something you created from scratch. I'm personally rooting for Olicity, but I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out!

Oh, another thing (sorry if this is getting too long) the rating is M but you called it K? Maybe change it to teen.

Again, fabulous job.
Anomaly chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
To Cat Chester

This isn't a review of your stories. I read fanfiction but normally don't bother to write comments because this is fun and I don't want to feel like I have to write a book review once I have finished them. I have read one and enjoying it so I am reading some of the rest that interest me. I do however want to make a comment about your authors notes ant the start of this character. I am impressed with your attitude to yourself and wish I could find a way to use it myself. I just thought you might like to consider that maybe some of the comments about your typing or whatever I haven't actually looked might just be people enjoying your stories and wanting to help. I guess I want there to be a silver lining so you keep writing and enjoying yourself. These are your stories done your way so I might be writing rubbish and upsetting if I am sorry and ignore this message except the bit about your stories, your way.
Laura chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
i was hoping it will have more romantic ending, there could have been alternative epilogue for olicity.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
so bruce is not really interested in her, thats pity, i was hoping bruce would be real oponent, bc this way oliver will win and he does not deserve win so easily.
Heroicagal chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
I actually loved the ending. Felicity deserves good and neither can be that rock she should have at this time. I loved the ending and unique take on one of my favorite vigilantes being in Arrow. Great story.
smc chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Ah, I really really love this fic - wonderfully plotted with a bit of romance thrown in as well. While I'm a diehard Felicity/Oliver shipper, I totally understand and respect the way you chose to tie things up. With the way your story unfolded, it makes perfect sense, and throwing Felicity at one of the guys would have really cheapened things.
Chris4 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Actually, I think the ending was perfect. There really wasn't a way you could please everyone by picking one of the men over the other; that solution was guaranteed to piss of half of your readers, without a doubt. Letting Felicity pick herself was the best option. Well done!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Great job!
GHFAN4EVA21 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
i really enjoyed this story and I'm glad it was about Felicity being a strong woman. I think it was the smart choice.
PurpleSnows chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
I love you. And I mean this in the least creepy way possible :-). Your writing is just amazing, the story's really compelling and the characterization is spot on. So yeah, I love your work. Thank you so much for sharing this! XO, LyaK
MaddElise chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Thanks for taking time to write this :)

I have too many mixed emotions about how things panned out to say much more (I know, you gave us plenty of warnings haha), but I do appreciate you spending time on contributing to this fandom!
Girl-of-Butterfly chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Hi,

I really enjoyed that story and I don't even think you have to justify the ending cause it made perfect sense to me.
And I think that's the beauty of it. I love Olicity. I ship it like there's no tomorrow but I'm also patient and rational. There's a time for everything and sometimes it's not the right time. I found myself also rooting for Bruce even if I knew somehow that it wouldn't last. This ending was perfect becaude it felt real. Nothing was rushed. So that ability you had to create that atmosphere, that love triangle, when readers are happy either way because we knew it was not the right time for either relationships and Felicity would be just as fine on her own for a while, is pure talent. I like that. I'm a huge Harlequin romance novels reader and I enjoyed that story just as much even if the the heroes didn't end up together. It doesn't matter. The characters are what matter. You let them speak and I loved that. The plot and all...
Thank you.
beckaa182 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Holy shit balls. So many questions raised! Sequel :) amazing though!