Reviews for Hive of Scum and Villainy
hipkarma chapter 8 . 6/4
Rereading this in June 2016 and looking back over what's happened in show, I'd still take your Felicity choosing herself and then ending up with Bruce. Thank you again for sharing this.
ms9392 chapter 8 . 4/7
Loved it. Thank you!
perspectivesinpaper chapter 8 . 2/16
Very well written. Although personally I can see the alternative endings going another route but that's just me.

I think it's great that you didn't rush any relationships just because in the end because really the two men just aren't ready and it'll just feel forced.

Hope to read more of your work in this fandom
perspectivesinpaper chapter 4 . 2/16
That moment an Olicity shipper has to concede that in this story (and for this story only) it's looking like Felicty is much better of with Bruce. And I'm actually rooting for them
Moran442 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
What a wonderful and imaginative story, I really enjoyed reading it and found the ending very satisfying!
SPG inc chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Think this is a great fic. Exciting and funny in the write places. Love how you depicted Felicity's relationships. I would like to say, against the criticism that Felicity is OOC, that I disagree. Felicity has demonstrated she very independent and very firmly makes her own decisions on important matters. That, along with her clear, logical way of thinking makes me think she's more likely to give the Bat the benefit of the doubt when considering if he's friend or foe rather than deciding her 'loyalties are to Oliver' which would essentially mean she accepts everything he says without question, which would make her out of character. Once Bruce has admitted he's the Bat, the bond of trust this builds between them coupled with Oliver's repellent/overbearing means it makes perfect sense she's on better terms with Bruce throughout their investigation.

I would say one thing against this fic- I didn't really like the ending. The HIVE plot felt kinda simplistic in the end, and was resolved even more simply. Isabel carrying Oliver's child was a good twist, but apart from that the defeat of HIVE and their scheme came as an anticlimax. The resolution of the Felicity/Oliver/Bruce triangle was better, though I do feel that that too was basically summed up in one chapter, though I do like that neither Olly or Bruce are the firm victor for now.

All in all, very good work. Faving story now.
ApekshaStar chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
While I think that the ending was amazing, I want to know what happens to Isabel Rochev and if she is I deed carrying Oliver's baby and If she is, what about that? What about the baby? I really just wanted to know a bit about that.
gchambers430 chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Loved this story. Will always be a fan of Oliver/Felicity but found myself rooting for Bruce/Felicity.
GabrielaTJ chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
I really liked the story. I think the plot was really good and well developed. You say no one liked the ending, but I loved it. She chose herself and that's the best choice she could've ever done.

And last, but definitely not less important: I LOVED the title. As soon as I read it, I caught the Star Wars reference and knew that I had to read your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Great story! I'm sad that I only found it now.

A few things though: (just typos)
Before he could ponder his use of the word 'love', he realised that Felicity hadnoticed him first and he saw her expression fall for a moment, before she smiled and headed straight for him.

I think you might have met 'had noticed.'

Then there's one part where Felicity says "Not as all." Maybe you meant "Not at all"?

Another thing to note is where Thea is asking Oliver a question but you wrote it with a period.

Also, maybe "guarding one of the penthouse suits" meant "guarding one of the penthouse suites."

Again, these are just minor things I wanted to point out (and excuse any of my typos please, for I'm writing this on my iPod). As for the rest of the characters, you portrayed them so well. Bruce is like a perfect blend of a pre-existing batman and something you created from scratch. I'm personally rooting for Olicity, but I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out!

Oh, another thing (sorry if this is getting too long) the rating is M but you called it K? Maybe change it to teen.

Again, fabulous job.
Anomaly chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
To Cat Chester

This isn't a review of your stories. I read fanfiction but normally don't bother to write comments because this is fun and I don't want to feel like I have to write a book review once I have finished them. I have read one and enjoying it so I am reading some of the rest that interest me. I do however want to make a comment about your authors notes ant the start of this character. I am impressed with your attitude to yourself and wish I could find a way to use it myself. I just thought you might like to consider that maybe some of the comments about your typing or whatever I haven't actually looked might just be people enjoying your stories and wanting to help. I guess I want there to be a silver lining so you keep writing and enjoying yourself. These are your stories done your way so I might be writing rubbish and upsetting if I am sorry and ignore this message except the bit about your stories, your way.
Laura chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
i was hoping it will have more romantic ending, there could have been alternative epilogue for olicity.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
so bruce is not really interested in her, thats pity, i was hoping bruce would be real oponent, bc this way oliver will win and he does not deserve win so easily.
Heroicagal chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
I actually loved the ending. Felicity deserves good and neither can be that rock she should have at this time. I loved the ending and unique take on one of my favorite vigilantes being in Arrow. Great story.