Reviews for Young One
Deleted731 chapter 19 . 1/14/2017
Not only is this one of my favorite crossovers, it's most definitely one of my favorite Sherlock fanfictions of all time! It's sad to see that your wonderful work hasn't been recognized for its brilliance and I am also regretful to see that this hasn't been updated in a while. I would love to see this continued, you did leave us in quite a spot after all, but I understand... Once again, I love your work; you're a very talented story teller and I hope to read one of your stories again in the near future.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
So great to have you back! Your stories are among my favourite fanfics... Loved this chapter, as usual! Love John-Sherlock feels, Sherlock-Mycroft feels and John winning over Mycroft!
FullMetalCanine chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
Yay! New chapter! And a good one, too!
Gracie Holmes chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
I'd love to know what's happened, perhaps because it might be a while before we know from the show. Would be interesting to get your take on it. :)
And another lovely chapter, looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
I'm so conflicted! There's so much going on and I'm so excited for what happens next! I don't think it really matters when you reveal what Mycroft did (unless you have some big plan in the plot), just don't reveal it during the middle of all action!
Gracie Holmes chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
This series is brilliant! Loving every chapter. And this one is wonderfully full of Sherlock and Mycroft feels. Well done, can't wait for more. :)
Snowmassgirl chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
No! I hit the end of the updates! I've been up all night reading your stories, and I cannot wait for the next update!
ArdaAncalima chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Always excited to see a new chapter! Cool flashback with Mycroft, makes me more curious about his past with Sherlock.
ArdaAncalima chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
These last two chapters were really good. Nice to learn a little more about Mycroft in this one. Interesting scene with him and John. John is so sweet!
The Consulting Panda chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Ya know, there are times I get really mad a Mycroft. The Wrywolf pups sound so cute! I can just imagine Sherlock with Redbeard!
ArdaAncalima chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
That was so sweet! I love the addition of Redbeard.
ArdaAncalima chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Really enjoyed the John/Mycroft interactions! Can't wait to see where this story goes.
RaychDZeros chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I like this!
TheLadyVulcan chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I absolutely love your stories. They're so awesome!