Reviews for Stargate Aschen (Abridged Version)
LadyMo chapter 51 . 7/5
Thank you for a wonderful story. I loved it so much. I loved the ending. I know that Joe would have beaten Kinsey and Earth will start to change a little more for the better. Who knows what it would turn into 200 years from the story time but Jack and Sam would probably have an interesting and wonderful life together especially when the Stargate opens again. Whatever they do they will do together. Whatever they face they will face
:-)
KMF-G chapter 51 . 7/1
Thanks for a ride and have nice travel within life.
fanka77 chapter 51 . 6/30
It was an amazing story. Thank you!
dpdp chapter 51 . 6/28
Wonderful. A fascinating story with a nice ending. Thank you. Looking forward to a sequel.
Miconis chapter 51 . 6/26
A satisfying ending for me as everyone is with the one they love. That and they're free..it might not be much but it's enough.
KaseyJae chapter 51 . 6/25
An era comes to an end... Kinda sad. Fantastic story, though. For an AU, you stay amazingly well in character. The story, its development and the characters were very authentic and made you just need to read on. I hope, there's a sequel of some sorts to come sometime. Thank you very much for sharing your story!
I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to read your next one!'
KMG
tnx for your great effort. I have enjoyed so much this one.
I have followed this story right from the start and it has been wonderful going on this journey with Jack and Sam. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 51 . 6/24
Wonderful story.

Am so glad that it was re-written and that it is finally complete!
FanFicForever chapter 51 . 6/24
Fantastic ending - nailed it perfectly! The conclusion to the height of tension while still acknowledging that there is much to do, in fact it's possible that it might still go off the rails, but they're together and they're facing their problems together.

Love it!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 51 . 6/24
Great chapter, any chance of doing one more please. Show it...five, ten years later. So we would know what happen to every one. did they find a cure? did Jack and Sam have any kids. i think it would make a great ending.
RiannaBenden chapter 51 . 6/24
Gorgeous story! I especially loved the development of the characters and their relationships, Jack and Sam in particular. I think you did an incredible job staying true to the spirit of the original, while still having the differences that would be inevitable in such drastically different circumstances. Bravo!
Rudy P chapter 50 . 6/23
Very good story, I look forward to more.
fanka77 chapter 50 . 6/19