Reviews for Stargate Aschen
guest chapter 43 . 4/11
Anxiously awaiting update with bated breath!
LadyMo chapter 43 . 3/23
Glad they got the virus. I totally agree with Jack. As commander I think he should have known. Once he knew and from his first inkling said the mission would be off then the Tok'ra, Daniel, Sam and whoever else would have convinced him to continue with the plan and have the ship their cloaked. Yes Jack would have ramped and raged at first but then the voices of reasons would have convinced him as they always do and as he always is grateful for. For Jack and Jacob they need to yell and get it off their chest before reasoning can be done. It is the way they work.
I love how Sam knocked Ba'al down and pulled her gun on him. That certainly knocked him a few pegs. I loved it so much. Thanks for the chapter.
:-)
Ann84 chapter 43 . 3/23
Jack, Tok'ra and Ba'al very explosive "team". Good plot.
FanFicForever chapter 43 . 3/16
Just binge-read through this - absolutely love it!
fanka77 chapter 43 . 3/16
I still wanna kill Ba'al. I don't like snakes! ;p
SWEET!
Miconis chapter 43 . 3/15
I couldn't help but have a Firefly quote slip out when Ba'al tried to double cross them
"Ahh curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
dpdp chapter 43 . 3/15
Congrats on the anniversary. It is an excellent story. Love the way Vala and Sam are snooping during the conversation between Jack and Jacob. Can't wait to find out what happens now. Sadly only 8 chapters left. Take care.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 43 . 3/14
Great chapter. Jack sure isn't a happy camper. i hope Sam can some how put him back in a happy mood. Please up date soon
vcm chapter 43 . 3/14
I liked the Sam interaction with Ba'al. Of course, her confidence level is much higher now than when they initially met. Of course, Ba'al would try to cross them...I like where he story is headed, resolution-wise with the Aschen.
jforg chapter 43 . 3/14
d
Don't worry I am still hook into this story. Just surprise that ba year has gone by.
mmkbrook chapter 43 . 3/14
Of all the Goa'uld, I like Ba'al the best, and that maybe because I do like the actor who portrayed him. Ba'al being a Semetic god, and not part of the Egyptian pantheon is unto himself not being in Ra's "family". Loved when Sam gave him a bloody nose in Season 10, which you had her do again in this chapter. To me there was always the potential for more between the two of them. Ba'al having a blonde short haired lo'tar is not an accident. She is the one that got away, and he can't tolerate that even if it is only a facsimile.

Of course, Jack has Sam, so the fight between him and Ba'al will always have that ingredient. Loved how Jack kissed Sam at the end. She is mine! even if Ba'al isn't there to see it.
LadyMo chapter 42 . 3/9
Ba'al, yep Jack is not going to like, does not like it. Working with Ba'al just gives me the creeps. If they do it will be interesting on how they do and what give and take comes from it.
:-)
Miconis chapter 42 . 3/2
Ahh..Ba'al was my favorite Big Bad of the show as he had class and personality
fanka77 chapter 42 . 3/2
Poor Jack, he's so...besieged by those women! ;p
Ba'al? An interesting idea as long as they kick his slimy ass in the end.
MORE, Please!
dpdp chapter 42 . 3/1
Wonderful chapter. Hope their Tok'ra play better together. Sound like they have many of the same flaws as the original. Could make for some interesting problems. Such as will Freya take no for an answer or not? Very intriguing plan to damage the stargate on the Ashen world but to try to get Ba'al to help with it would be a very rocky road. What would Ba'al want in return? It might be more than we are willing to offer. As always looking forward to more.