Reviews for Future Delights: Collars, Chains and Obedience
mayi84 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Debbieg0513 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
This is pretty good. Are you going to do more cuz I would love to see in play room. Will Jasper n Alice di any senes with Eward n Bella? Will Emmitt find out about there kinky side "Sir" :) :)
twirlings chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Please update when you can :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Your new story sounds promising, but after reading your a/n at the bottom of the page, I'm not sure why anyone would want to read it. You're basically saying that you can promise any updates or when it will update, which tells me none of the story is pre-written. You're also saying that you have other plot(s) bunnies going, which tells me your mind is on several different things at one time and not truly dedicated to any one story in particular. Out of seven of your stories only one is complete and it was only a o/s. Sounds like you might be a serial starter, but not a finisher.
Moltz chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Keeping Emmett in the dark may backfire. Especially since charlie is already aware of their specific desires.
Does Emmett know about Jasper and Alice's lifestyle choices?
Moltz chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I'm along for the ride!
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Looking forward to seeing where this will go with these two.
Maybe Bella will feel a little better at Emmett knowing once she has been to the club a few times.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I got myself all confused, I had to go back and check o had read all of TD! Lol
Can't wait to read more.
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Of course I want to see where it leads. As for Aro, the bum, he just better watch out. Edward is not one to mess with; esp. concerning his Bella. I do wonder what Em would think. ha! thanx ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Speaking of bunnies lady, omg, you're like the Energizer Bunny with all you are doing. I'm always with you even though since you pulled a lot from ffn and I haven't got to FP yet to reconvene on some of my beloved reads; I'll be with you. ;o)
LillianBroderick chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Off to a club? Should be interesting
rclaurel chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Yes I would love to see where you take this
gigi9598 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Yeah! Looking forward to the next. Thank you!
debslmac chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
:):)
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I'm so glad you are continuing with this story, I loved it.