Reviews for The Art of Team Bonding
E. J. Rudys chapter 12 . 9h
I really liked the archery "showdown" between Thalia and Clint, but I think Clint would realistically win. He has been practicing archery since he was a kid while Thalia learned much more recently. He is also and agent of SHIELD, meaning he would be just as graceful as her. I know Thalia is powerful, but Clint has way more experience.
Sisters Grimm chapter 27 . 6/28
So perfect ooooooohnhnnn.
RustyWings1 chapter 17 . 6/1
I know that this is completed, but I had to tell you something. While I was reading this, I had a team bonding idea. What would happen if Clint tried teaching Percy archery? Imagine the chaos. Like, the whole team tries teaching Percy how to use their special weapons, and when it's Clint's turn, all hell breaks loose. I dunno; just thought it'd been funny.
TryMe626 chapter 1 . 5/31
Dude! You're becoming my favorite author! Keep up the good work! Like all of your stories are. Awesome! Keep up the good work!
I love your stories! Gods, this last chapter made me to sad though! Write more! So I don't have more dust get in my eyes! (they're far too watery for my liking!) Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH for writing this!
AmeliaJane14 chapter 27 . 5/11
You literally cannot update fast enough
whats it called?
mike chapter 27 . 3/26
I wanna read the tony tricks Percy thing would be funny
Ringmaster118 chapter 27 . 3/24
This was great. I knew Perce would have to go back to Camp sometime, though I really don't want him to. You know, if you have some room for leeway, I have an idea for the sequel. Percy's friends were just as banged up after the War as he was. What if a few Demigod friends of Percy (Namely the surviving members of the seven, maybe a minor character with a part in solving the 2nd war) came with him back to the Tower, to stay? Since we all know, since there's a sequel, Perce HAS to be getting involved with them some way or another. Personally, I think it will play out like, Percy turns twenty, (Twenty is the usual age where Campers leave permanently- I think) and he decides to stay with the Avengers and continue being a hero for a while. I don't know. But I'm stalking your profile, so I will always know when you make something new.
CHBNewRomeHogwartsBerk chapter 27 . 3/23
*smiles* I liked this. A lot. It was really good. Especially the Prank War...oh the Prank War...hehehe... but that's just my opinion. You did a really good job with this. I really enjoyed it! Oh and have an awesomesauceical day!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 27 . 3/22
One shot then multi chapter.
rose chapter 27 . 3/21
nooo please dont go im crying so hard! your storys always brought my two fandomes together i laughed and cryed and everything your the best writer ever and i think you should keep it up your the best ! :')
Sparky199 chapter 27 . 3/17
Please make this the end please give him a reason to return I'm beging you!
glitterjewel chapter 27 . 3/16
This story has been amazing. You are an amazing author and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm going to miss this now that it's over, but this has been a great journey with a fantastic ending. Thanks for everything.
GraceDiAnglo chapter 27 . 3/16