Reviews for The Art of Team Bonding
Aura chapter 27 . 9/12
this and your earlier art of story was are a great writer and thank you soo much for writing this story
Gods chapter 6 . 8/31
Gods dammit.
I fucking cried and it hurts so bad that I've gone numb.
Dragonette716 chapter 11 . 8/28
I laughed way to hard at that!
great story!
Wisp chapter 14 . 4/14
Best chapter yet! I'm still laughing!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
I just happened to see the a/n on this chapter and I decided I would answer the question. I found your fics through the PJO/avengers crossover catagory as I was just browsing.
Samantha2611 chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
I think you did really well describing his flashback, most authors say what it looks like from the outside or just describe the scene from tartarus/the war/any quest that he's seeing, but I think the way you described the confusion with reality was amazingly done. :) Keep up the great work.
L.L.Wayne chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
...I want to know what the Sharks said...
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Looooooove leo. He's the Percy Jackson equivalent of Tony :D
Wistim's daughter chapter 27 . 11/8/2015
A while back you asked about how we came across your stories well for me that's a quite interesting story I read the book fan girl so I wondered fanfiction Israel so I googled it and then I started giggling pacific type of fanfiction Percy Jackson and from there certain types of Percy Jackson fanfiction and I came across this website read some fanfiction's on it came across one I want to defy One that I wanted to follow made an account followed it and from there I would click on authors names look at their favorite stories sometimes click the fanfiction button and go to certain types of stories like Percy Jackson stories Precedex and Harry Potter crossovers I looked at some of the communities on here and forums never joined to form though and will one day when I was looking at some of the Percy Jackson fanfic so I was looking at someone's favorite store stories and I read one of their vendors store Percy ducks in avengers crossovers and I read all of their stories clicked on their favorite it and one of your stories came up clicked on your name read and I'm reading your stories now so yeah that that is how I came across your stories which seemed I'll be Percy Jackson and the Olympians avengers crossovers and I can understand them even though I've never really watch the avengers or got that interesting and superheroes them just never really interested me even though I'm a tomboy I could tell you all kinds stuff about Naruto babe way Yu-Gi-Oh but if you asked me about most superheroes I couldn't tell you very much the boy but your stories are awesome

Sorry for any and all spelling mistakes if you have a question about what I meant here you can PM me about it
Zeuslife11 chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
XD!That just killed me with laughter! :)
GenderbentDragonRider chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
I loved it!
Izzybella12 chapter 27 . 8/21/2015
This was awesome. And amazing. And amazingly awesome. And awesomely amazing. And ect. I love this. You're awesome. What else do I need to say? Oh yeah. Which there's millions of other compliments I could give you, I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite fanfics ever, and you're one of my favorite authors ever. Keep being Awesome.
Samantha Segal chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Update please really great book
DaughterOfHades chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
You might have actually made me cry...Screw you. JK! That was really sweet and funny and overall made to be a really heartwarming...collage? Of chapters, I guess you could call it story but not everything connects so...yolo. Thanks so much for the read and for the reality check that yes I am human and yes I do have feelings...who knew? So, once again thank you for something to read. It was real fun to read! Ciao!