Reviews for The Art of Team Bonding
Wistim's daughter chapter 27 . 11/8
A while back you asked about how we came across your stories well for me that's a quite interesting story I read the book fan girl so I wondered fanfiction Israel so I googled it and then I started giggling pacific type of fanfiction Percy Jackson and from there certain types of Percy Jackson fanfiction and I came across this website read some fanfiction's on it came across one I want to defy One that I wanted to follow made an account followed it and from there I would click on authors names look at their favorite stories sometimes click the fanfiction button and go to certain types of stories like Percy Jackson stories Precedex and Harry Potter crossovers I looked at some of the communities on here and forums never joined to form though and will one day when I was looking at some of the Percy Jackson fanfic so I was looking at someone's favorite store stories and I read one of their vendors store Percy ducks in avengers crossovers and I read all of their stories clicked on their favorite it and one of your stories came up clicked on your name read and I'm reading your stories now so yeah that that is how I came across your stories which seemed I'll be Percy Jackson and the Olympians avengers crossovers and I can understand them even though I've never really watch the avengers or got that interesting and superheroes them just never really interested me even though I'm a tomboy I could tell you all kinds stuff about Naruto babe way Yu-Gi-Oh but if you asked me about most superheroes I couldn't tell you very much the boy but your stories are awesome

Sorry for any and all spelling mistakes if you have a question about what I meant here you can PM me about it
Zeuslife11 chapter 14 . 10/26
XD!That just killed me with laughter! :)
daringwolf2000 chapter 27 . 9/27
I loved it!
Izzybella12 chapter 27 . 8/21
This was awesome. And amazing. And amazingly awesome. And awesomely amazing. And ect. I love this. You're awesome. What else do I need to say? Oh yeah. Which there's millions of other compliments I could give you, I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite fanfics ever, and you're one of my favorite authors ever. Keep being Awesome.
Samantha Segal chapter 27 . 7/29
Update please really great book
DaughterOfHades chapter 27 . 7/19
You might have actually made me cry...Screw you. JK! That was really sweet and funny and overall made to be a really heartwarming...collage? Of chapters, I guess you could call it story but not everything connects so...yolo. Thanks so much for the read and for the reality check that yes I am human and yes I do have feelings...who knew? So, once again thank you for something to read. It was real fun to read! Ciao!
E. J. Rudys chapter 12 . 7/4
I really liked the archery "showdown" between Thalia and Clint, but I think Clint would realistically win. He has been practicing archery since he was a kid while Thalia learned much more recently. He is also and agent of SHIELD, meaning he would be just as graceful as her. I know Thalia is powerful, but Clint has way more experience.
Sisters Grimm chapter 27 . 6/28
So perfect ooooooohnhnnn.
RustyWings1 chapter 17 . 6/1
I know that this is completed, but I had to tell you something. While I was reading this, I had a team bonding idea. What would happen if Clint tried teaching Percy archery? Imagine the chaos. Like, the whole team tries teaching Percy how to use their special weapons, and when it's Clint's turn, all hell breaks loose. I dunno; just thought it'd been funny.
TryMe626 chapter 1 . 5/31
Dude! You're becoming my favorite author! Keep up the good work! Like all of your stories are. Awesome! Keep up the good work!
I love your stories! Gods, this last chapter made me to sad though! Write more! So I don't have more dust get in my eyes! (they're far too watery for my liking!) Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH for writing this!
AmeliaJane14 chapter 27 . 5/11
You literally cannot update fast enough
whats it called?
mike chapter 27 . 3/26
I wanna read the tony tricks Percy thing would be funny
Ringmaster118 chapter 27 . 3/24
This was great. I knew Perce would have to go back to Camp sometime, though I really don't want him to. You know, if you have some room for leeway, I have an idea for the sequel. Percy's friends were just as banged up after the War as he was. What if a few Demigod friends of Percy (Namely the surviving members of the seven, maybe a minor character with a part in solving the 2nd war) came with him back to the Tower, to stay? Since we all know, since there's a sequel, Perce HAS to be getting involved with them some way or another. Personally, I think it will play out like, Percy turns twenty, (Twenty is the usual age where Campers leave permanently- I think) and he decides to stay with the Avengers and continue being a hero for a while. I don't know. But I'm stalking your profile, so I will always know when you make something new.