Reviews for Carry That Weight
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 7/5
The real reason Will hated Arthur.
I love this.
bethfekete chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I imagine this as a flashback of Will's when Prince Arthur stuts into Ealdor with Merlin following him around like a puppy.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
So cute. Poor Merlin and Will. What a thing to talk about! Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awwwwww this is so sad I wanna keep it OMG... Wat if William writes that in his diary and merlin finds it and keeps it after will dies and then when Arthur finds out about his magic somehow and gets merlin it to him? OMG tht would be the best can you write that?
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Will can be a little crap and bullheaded, but he's such a fierce friend I wanna cry. I wanted to cry while reading this because their friendship is so precious-Merlin's fears and struggles with them, and Will listening to him and offering some kind of gruff reassurance.
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was so touchingly beautiful.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Knowing your best friend lives everyday knowing he condo be killed for something that isn't his fault; that he thinks so much about it, he's planned the least painful way to die; that would be hard to live with.
TheHiddenMemory chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I can't get over how much I love your writing. I don't know ANY other author who can write something so potent, so emotion evoking in so few words.
Repetitive comment from me, I know, but I don't know how else to describe it. I haven't read any Merlin fic for a while, but you are the exception. As soon as I get the alert you have written something, I'm there.

This was fabulous as usual, especially the way you wrote the dialogue between Merlin and Will. I can hear their voices carrying out the exchange in my mind.
Karano chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Aww, the feels this almost makes me wanna cry...
Great job.
Starkid191 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I'm going to go and cry now. That was beautiful, and the last bit...
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story. The friendship between Merlin and Will, as well as the tragedy in Merlin's life, was painted really well. Excellent job! :)
Oz chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ryne. You brilliant person you. This... I think the thing that struck me most about this - the idea of it, the morbidity, the depressing circumstances, the utter disgust I feel alongside Will... That's absolutely and bewilderingly stunning. What struck me, more than all that, though, was Will himself. His characterization. His dialogue, his dry sarcasm, his forwardness, his protectiveness of Merlin despite not truly understanding... I am just overwhelmed with amazement at how you wrote him.

Love you, Ryne. Marvelous work.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Loved it.

ruby890 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Aww love their friendship.