Reviews for Dreaming of the finishing line
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 5 . 6/20
i love it! the three of them are fascinating. good luck with school!
Rin Jaeger chapter 4 . 6/4
Harry did a Mitsukuni Haninozuka!
Kthp chapter 5 . 5/11
This is a beautiful story. I loved how you've delved into Harry's character in this chapter after hinting at it in previous. I'd love to get John's POV, now that we know he can see Harry's fake smile. Does Harry/Hamish not notice?
I can't wait to read more!
dilarauysal chapter 5 . 5/3
pls update
Lunar Stag chapter 5 . 3/11
please please please please please update! I love it and need more of cute little Hamish and confused Sherlock!
Artemis Uzumaki - Nara chapter 5 . 2/13
Please update
hellkiss chapter 5 . 1/20
This chapter is
Shame there's no others.

Hiatus or abandoned?
Nia River chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
My reading process for this story was thus:
1. Find a fascinating story idea.
2. Get to the last chapter and realise...has not been updated in years.
3. Cry a little.

No, but really, I quite liked this. And though I'm sad it seems abandoned, I'm really glad to have read it all the same. Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Read twilight new moon you ought to love it, the main character is written the same sort of way you are writing harry.
mrjokey23 chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
i love how funny harry is
Skyla11 chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
I know it has been a long time since you last updated, but I do hope you will continue this story. I love your interpretation of the characters. I hope the next chapter will include Harry meeting Donovan, Anderson and Lestrade. Since Harry is so similar to Sherlock, she is bound to call him a freak too and I'm pretty sure that our dear Boy-Who-Lived will lash out.
Hoping to read from you soon,
Skyla
Bombadilo Baby chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Wow. So interesting. Wishing for more!
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
It's amazing and it's sad. I loved reading it.
Codename-SN chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Oh John
VannahSkye chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Oh wow this is really good. It's so intriguing really, all the different sides of Harry/Hamish we're seeing. This chapter made me a bit sad what with all of his conflicted internal musing but a couple chapters ago I was on the verge of cackling- I loved Harry's little misleading criminal tells. I hope you'll continue this someday, I'd really like to read more. Especially to find out more about Harry's background, how he came to be and more of what Sherlock thinks of him.