Reviews for Dreaming of the finishing line
Xiard Vron chapter 3 . 2/8
Thank you for the awesome story. I have stayed up well past the time I should go to bed so this is a good spot to stop reading. It is good to find a story that is driven by being fun and interesting instead of concern and anxiety.

Thank you for sharing with us.
This is adorable! And mysterious, which is probably necesary for a Sherlock fic :) I have no idea if you're planning on continuing this anymore, but I hope you do.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 5 . 12/1/2019
I understand you may never come back to this but let me just say how awesome this was! Those last few paragraphs were really pretty cool. It's really fun to read Harry's thoughts as they bounce back and forth. Thanks for posting this! Have a good day!
charm13insomnia chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
hope you are alive and well
Vampyre Moon chapter 5 . 8/27/2019
hah, love this! this chapter, not so much, but overall, great fic
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 7/16/2019
This is the sort of chapter I practically live for!
Hazel chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
I really love this. Just amazing. I can already imagine when in the restaurant(?) They're like waiting for the killer and- yeah. Amazing work. Well done. I love it so much i've re-read it. Thank you for making this :))
bisexuwhale chapter 5 . 3/25/2019
Damnnnnn this is really good!
CCGK23 chapter 5 . 10/12/2018
I really liked this story. Too bad is abandoned (or hiatus)
Marte chapter 5 . 9/5/2018
This story is fantastic. I love the character depth and the way you choose to display his psyche. It wasn't at all what I was expecting from the description. His god complex complements his genius level intellect. I hope you continue to write and update this story. Bravo et merci beaucoup.
MoD Dilara chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
pls conitue this Story
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
i love it! the three of them are fascinating. good luck with school!
Taiga Hibari chapter 4 . 6/4/2018
Harry did a Mitsukuni Haninozuka!
Kthp chapter 5 . 5/11/2018
This is a beautiful story. I loved how you've delved into Harry's character in this chapter after hinting at it in previous. I'd love to get John's POV, now that we know he can see Harry's fake smile. Does Harry/Hamish not notice?
I can't wait to read more!
MoD Dilara chapter 5 . 5/3/2018