Reviews for Dreaming of the finishing line
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 7/26
That was really turbulent there at the end. Looking forward to more, when the muse happens :)
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 7/26
I love it! :)
Rebe22 chapter 5 . 7/16
OMG! I love this story so much! You have to continue it! Now! Like I think I'm going to explote if you don't make more.
I love your story!
Kiss
Brittney chapter 5 . 7/12
Its okay you took so long I'm glad you're back I was actually looking for your story and shocked as heck to find it on the first page I look forward to reading your next chapter
Shadow Eclipse chapter 5 . 6/26
loving it so much
i hope you still plan to update
damn Hamish/harry, wreak a guys emotions and just skip away! uhhh I cant tell you how much I enjoyed this, because there needs to be more stories out there with a childlike MoD harry trying to find some love that he never had, and the ending of this chapter uhhhhh I loveeee it! Sherlocks inadequacy (the feeling of) was so sweet and at the same time really in depth, I cant wait for more :)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 5 . 6/23
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Alysiana chapter 5 . 6/21
For goodness sake! Update please! This is just... *trying to find adequate words, curses English language* Just give us poor starving readers mor adorable confusing story.
Sparky199 chapter 5 . 6/7
Omg this is great!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 5 . 4/21
Very interesting story, a strange take on the master of death plot, but interesting nevertheless. I hope you find the time to update it eventually.

-Zetsumei
Naw! More please!
fastreader12 chapter 5 . 4/16
Please update when you can! Your story's amazing! Very funny! :)
LokiHatake chapter 5 . 4/12
This is very interesting, I would really like to know where it goes from here.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 5 . 3/16
This... This is... The feels, it hurt my heart! T.T

Other than the painful feels, this is such an amazing story! And honestly, the feels make it even better. I love it!
Anber chapter 5 . 3/13
I loved it! this was amazing and I can't wait for more