Reviews for Dreaming of the finishing line
AliceHeart13 chapter 5 . 9/25
Please Update.
Aly
insane devill chapter 5 . 9/23
unholy hell you write well!
i enjoyed reading that a lot . loved crazy harry , you describe the sense of detachment an immortal being feels with vigor that i envy, i keep flipping between wanting to hug poor harry and sharing a tear or with him over my camp out in the desert in front of my fire pit (sorry that was my insanity speaking and im too laze to delete it) and the hints you drop weather subconsciously or not are exquisite.
the only thing that bumped me out was harrys effects or rather lack of them, but i suppose you already have a moment planned, if not i will be rather disappointed .
pm me if u want to discuss this im gonna go read your other stories.
although i may benefit from some sleep seeing as ive been awake for ... damn 86 hours.
SH chapter 5 . 8/27
So very, very intriguing that I searched it out again, even if it's just the start of the story
Can you write some more? What is the crime sence going to be like?
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 5 . 7/17
Very good
invasionofprivacy chapter 4 . 7/17
Holy hell that was beautiful! I can't wait for your next update! I wish to know more about Harry's past as the Master of Death and everything that comes with it.
invasionofprivacy chapter 5 . 5/25
Oh that was beautiful! Update! :D
Amazing ! ;)
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 4/11
All hail the perverted slacker god who is Kakashi Hatake! Constantly getting lost on the road of life... keep up the good work, Stolen.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 5 . 3/26
Plz continue
sweet-chaos-chan chapter 5 . 3/16
Please tell me you have not forgotten this heavenly story? Hope you can write here again )
dogsrulz77 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I know it's been awhile and you don't have to, but I would appreciate it if you could wright some more.
Currently Blank chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Oh Sherlock and Hamish! Two peas in a pod...Poor John:D
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Her feet?! Oh man, that is too funny:D
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Oh John! Your best man really will be you annoying best friend ahahaha:D