Reviews for Dreaming of the finishing line
Rebecca chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
So good please update!
SH chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Yep, still think this is very interesting! Layered. Complex. Compelling. I think Sherlock could help Hamish and vice versa. I wish you'd continue ;)
Virodeil chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
It's confusing at first, but no doubt it's powerful. I love it. Please continue? I love Hamish.
Rey
AliceHeart13 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Please Update.
Aly
insane devill chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
unholy hell you write well!
i enjoyed reading that a lot . loved crazy harry , you describe the sense of detachment an immortal being feels with vigor that i envy, i keep flipping between wanting to hug poor harry and sharing a tear or with him over my camp out in the desert in front of my fire pit (sorry that was my insanity speaking and im too laze to delete it) and the hints you drop weather subconsciously or not are exquisite.
the only thing that bumped me out was harrys effects or rather lack of them, but i suppose you already have a moment planned, if not i will be rather disappointed .
pm me if u want to discuss this im gonna go read your other stories.
although i may benefit from some sleep seeing as ive been awake for ... damn 86 hours.
SH chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
So very, very intriguing that I searched it out again, even if it's just the start of the story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Can you write some more? What is the crime sence going to be like?
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Very good
invasionofprivacy chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
Holy hell that was beautiful! I can't wait for your next update! I wish to know more about Harry's past as the Master of Death and everything that comes with it.
invasionofprivacy chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Oh that was beautiful! Update! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Amazing ! ;)
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
All hail the perverted slacker god who is Kakashi Hatake! Constantly getting lost on the road of life... keep up the good work, Stolen.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Plz continue
sweet-chaos-chan chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Please tell me you have not forgotten this heavenly story? Hope you can write here again )
dogsrulz77 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I know it's been awhile and you don't have to, but I would appreciate it if you could wright some more.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »