Reviews for Amidst The Differences
Emelie Chapman chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
OK... Nice story, but Snape was so nice...
Nomi Winter chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Wow. What a beautiful story! So much unsaid, yet *not* unsaid. Very good. Look forward to more.
Monomania chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
I really like this one... although I almost expected them to get together or something LOL. I don't know if Snape would have stayed with Lupin when both IC, but they weren't very OOC here, so it worked. Good job.
Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
sob sob sob...that was so...beautiful! (applause sign flashes) take a bow please, that was perfectly done!
Emma chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
unlikely but sweet.
Luckfire chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Oh, a nice scene, very nice. I'm not sure how much of this is in character (I can't imagine *anyone* not being at least a little afraid of being locked in a room with a werewolf), but for once I won't comment on that. This could be slash, or it could not be; it's interesting either way. What was the "ambiguous emotion" in Snape's eyes, and how did it get past the fortress guards? I like this thing a lot; it can be taken a lot of ways, and all of them are fascinating. Keep writing, and may the wind be always at your back.
becky chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
that was good...BUT

that is so not the personality of snape. you made him way too nice
Princess Lily too lazy right now to actually log in chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Aww, that is really sweet. A bit unrealistic and out of character for Snape, but still very touching. Poor Remus, I always feel so bad for him! Keep writing!
LadyIniquity chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Interesting and nice, but Snape isn't Snape at all.
Asterix chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Awwww... gotta love Remus. _ I really miss the damned list - and I nearly missed this fic. Glad I didn't. o)
Death Angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Sweet, but not syrup. I like it.
Sachiko Barton chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
I liked that one. I must admit, for a slash writer, you are both tasteful and appropriate. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I really think this short venture merits praise- implied slash, but good. (I'm not usually a slash perosn)
Laura chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Your writing is great! Totally, utterly, brilliantly detailed! Wow!
Ophie chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
I liked that. Very well written and descriptive, plus Snape wasn't a smug git! Well done!
kimi no vanilla chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Beautiful. I'm getting shounen-ai vibes here too... whee, Snape/Remus, there's a couple I'd never thought of... I love this, tho. It's not often one sees Severus written in a quiet, peaceful situation.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »