Reviews for No Need for Halkeginian Logic
Husebad chapter 13 . 7/27
Console commands best EVAR.
GDIMartok chapter 13 . 7/18
This story is amazing
CryingBurningLiar chapter 4 . 7/14
Bag of Holding? Was the Familiar transfered from Skyrim into Dungeons and Dragons?
Engineer4Ever chapter 12 . 5/16
Julio is Elder Scrolls Online, isn't he?
Engineer4Ever chapter 11 . 5/16
...Stop being so awesome of a writer. You are killing me! XD
Engineer4Ever chapter 7 . 5/16
...You-! My god, you genius.

Can we get a hint at what she did?
Engineer4Ever chapter 6 . 5/16
I follow your quest line because I care about you.

You my dear writer, have struck true with this single line. I praise you, bc that's what we do w questions. We do the ones we care about(n all the rest for exp). Bravo.
zooba chapter 11 . 5/9
"I been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only."

I have no words.
zooba chapter 8 . 5/9
I'll be honest, I didn't think this story was going to be any good after this recent tone shift. You proved me wrong though.
zooba chapter 4 . 5/9
That blacksmith scene killed me.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 13 . 5/5
My gods, the insanity gets worse by the very chapter. How you've created something so funny I'll never know, and maybe it's the MMORPGS I play, but damn do I love it.
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
Awesome.
DeliciousCookie chapter 13 . 4/18
"Looking to Sheffield for confirmation, he received the vampire's shrug of agreement. Any law abiding livestock would alert the town guard. Shaking his head, the Dragonborn reminded himself three of his companions came from a backwards land of anarchy and silly rules."

I love this, my god where have this been in my life. Shame it's over, will be adding this to my favorites!
Hades9267 chapter 1 . 4/8
Great Fic dude, though chapter 13 it's coc not cow.
EliteWingNinja5 chapter 9 . 4/3
Your story is amazing! I don't think I have laughed this hard in a long time! This is beautiful! Keep up the amazing work!