Reviews for No Need for Halkeginian Logic
Guest chapter 12 . 2h
Oh god this has god to be the funniest story I've ever read. If you ever decide to continue it you will have a guaranteed reader right here
MatthewBadger chapter 12 . 7/28
I've decided that there's something inherently creepy about this story...

The fact that a free thinking person is being molded to think like the Dragonborn... *shivers*
Yeza Nairomof chapter 12 . 7/25
Oh my god~

This has got to be one of the most funniest crack fics I have ever read, and I don't even play skyrim.

Theres too much to list and laugh about, so I'm just going to say awesome job m8~

Keep up the good work, and I wish you would continue this.
AWSOME chapter 12 . 7/16
SKYRIM LOGIC FOR DA WIN!
modjodjodjo90 chapter 12 . 7/12
I absolutely love this, it's hilarious.
Kuroyami Fukaikuro chapter 12 . 7/9
This is awesome! Do you have plans for any more?
Regous Dios chapter 12 . 7/7
I found this story fairly amusing
This was so fucking amazing!
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/12
Oh my it must be Elder Scrolls Online for Julio. Freaking funny. And Sheffield and Dragonborn cracking up at taking off their underwear and NOT having sex. Damn funny. I love how she said no thanks she's full cause she drank plenty of blood already hahaha. ROFL THey took the courier as a ride back to the world of Nern in Skyrim. That goddamn teleporting dimension hopping league of couriers.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/12
ROFLOFORLFORFL! UNDERWEAR? Mara was indeed HOlding out. He should have asked Dibella.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/12
Rofl. Void Perk tree hell ye. Gotta love the puns. And then them riding on the pack carried by tabitha who is being carried by Fouquet's Golem along with Fouquet. Priceless. Sneak stealing rofl max pickpocket tree.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/12
Dragon born just wanted a pack mule. Lewllwlwlwlwl. I love how this all went. I am so wondering what in the fuck they did that put them in prison since it seemingly was a VERY big deal and made them all think she betrayed them. Oh god SKyrim logic, who cares about past crimes what matters is the shit you do now. Freaking epic.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/12
Oh my god she was blessed with SKyrim endurance and growth composition. How scary. And then that ! Holy shit. SIde quests shit...This is so beyond amazing. Bringing Elder Scrolls logic in to the real world is beyond scary.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/12
What in the fuck. What did they do? Lol and then remembering to write it in the notebook. UNSPECIFIED CRIMES! Oh god...what in the fuck did they do.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 6/12
YES! THat was a potion of Cure Disease! I follow your quest line because i care rofl. This is so freaking good. ANd of course he doesn't give a rats ass about gods. He follows 13 of them and works for a number of those directly interchangeably.