Reviews for No Need for Halkeginian Logic
This was so fucking amazing!
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/12
Oh my it must be Elder Scrolls Online for Julio. Freaking funny. And Sheffield and Dragonborn cracking up at taking off their underwear and NOT having sex. Damn funny. I love how she said no thanks she's full cause she drank plenty of blood already hahaha. ROFL THey took the courier as a ride back to the world of Nern in Skyrim. That goddamn teleporting dimension hopping league of couriers.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/12
ROFLOFORLFORFL! UNDERWEAR? Mara was indeed HOlding out. He should have asked Dibella.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/12
Rofl. Void Perk tree hell ye. Gotta love the puns. And then them riding on the pack carried by tabitha who is being carried by Fouquet's Golem along with Fouquet. Priceless. Sneak stealing rofl max pickpocket tree.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/12
Dragon born just wanted a pack mule. Lewllwlwlwlwl. I love how this all went. I am so wondering what in the fuck they did that put them in prison since it seemingly was a VERY big deal and made them all think she betrayed them. Oh god SKyrim logic, who cares about past crimes what matters is the shit you do now. Freaking epic.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/12
Oh my god she was blessed with SKyrim endurance and growth composition. How scary. And then that ! Holy shit. SIde quests shit...This is so beyond amazing. Bringing Elder Scrolls logic in to the real world is beyond scary.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/12
What in the fuck. What did they do? Lol and then remembering to write it in the notebook. UNSPECIFIED CRIMES! Oh god...what in the fuck did they do.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 6/12
YES! THat was a potion of Cure Disease! I follow your quest line because i care rofl. This is so freaking good. ANd of course he doesn't give a rats ass about gods. He follows 13 of them and works for a number of those directly interchangeably.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 6/12
ROFL!LMFAO! Talk about RAPE! Wat r u talk bout? Tis but a potion break!
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 6/12
AHAHAHAH! THiS Shit. IS. SO. AMAZING! I love reading stuff like this. Helkegenia eat your heart out. He taught the little dragon how to SHOUT! Love it. And the instant cleaning of Derflinger making it Legendary status ah man.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 6/12
HAHAH! SLeep whats that? I was the same way. You basically tried to rp a bit and sleep when you first start out. Then as you go you just stop giving a shit and fast travel everywhere haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 6/12
Oh my god. I love it. I do that shit all the time in Skyrim. Oh God this is so wonderful. Elderscrolls logic in other worlds is so unique.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh my god. He is using Skyrim Logic rofooofofoflfofol. Love it.
Hunter 152 chapter 12 . 6/10
Words fail me with the insanity presented in this story, too busy laughing.
DeadParade chapter 12 . 6/7