Reviews for No Need for Halkeginian Logic
Slavok chapter 12 . 23h
This is the funniest Familiar of Zero story I've read since Making Magick by Mashadar. No matter how overpowered the main characters get, they never come off as Mary Sue's, because the story isn't trying to give them a challenging battle, it's just trying to make the reader laugh. The combination of Skyrim's mechanics and the mechanics of Familiar of Zero shouldn't mix, and they don't, but they don't mix in a perfectly hilarious manner. And despite being a crack fic, you managed to have good ideas throughout instead of just in the premise, such as making all the void familiars Elder Scrolls protagonists (I still don't know which game Julio's from, but oh well). It's been about a year since you updated, but if you ever feel like adding one last chapter, I think it would be hilarious to have the postman take them all to Skyrim.

Dragonborn: Not only can we destroy doors, check out what we can do with underwear!
Louise: Don't even think about it!
WoodPelvisSwing chapter 12 . 8/8
Ah damn, this story is a lot better than some of the none-crack fics out there. *Sigh*. But, I really admire you for implementing same-sex marriage in there. And, even better, the year I'm writing this comment in was the legalization of it in the U.S.! Kudos, Midnakdak.
WoodPelvisSwing chapter 8 . 8/8
Oh Founder, this story is so extremely satisfying making fun of Skyrim's overly strange gameplay mechanics, it has me holding in my squeals and fangasms while reading this throughout the day. Damn it, Midnakdak, this is just too good.

3/10 needs bttr sound
Oh god this has god to be the funniest story I've ever read. If you ever decide to continue it you will have a guaranteed reader right here
MatthewBadger chapter 12 . 7/28
I've decided that there's something inherently creepy about this story...

The fact that a free thinking person is being molded to think like the Dragonborn... *shivers*
Yeza Nairomof chapter 12 . 7/25
Oh my god~

This has got to be one of the most funniest crack fics I have ever read, and I don't even play skyrim.

Theres too much to list and laugh about, so I'm just going to say awesome job m8~

Keep up the good work, and I wish you would continue this.
AWSOME chapter 12 . 7/16
SKYRIM LOGIC FOR DA WIN!
modjodjodjo90 chapter 12 . 7/12
I absolutely love this, it's hilarious.
Kuroyami Fukaikuro chapter 12 . 7/9
This is awesome! Do you have plans for any more?
Regous Dios chapter 12 . 7/7
I found this story fairly amusing
This was so fucking amazing!
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/12
Oh my it must be Elder Scrolls Online for Julio. Freaking funny. And Sheffield and Dragonborn cracking up at taking off their underwear and NOT having sex. Damn funny. I love how she said no thanks she's full cause she drank plenty of blood already hahaha. ROFL THey took the courier as a ride back to the world of Nern in Skyrim. That goddamn teleporting dimension hopping league of couriers.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/12
ROFLOFORLFORFL! UNDERWEAR? Mara was indeed HOlding out. He should have asked Dibella.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/12
Rofl. Void Perk tree hell ye. Gotta love the puns. And then them riding on the pack carried by tabitha who is being carried by Fouquet's Golem along with Fouquet. Priceless. Sneak stealing rofl max pickpocket tree.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/12
Dragon born just wanted a pack mule. Lewllwlwlwlwl. I love how this all went. I am so wondering what in the fuck they did that put them in prison since it seemingly was a VERY big deal and made them all think she betrayed them. Oh god SKyrim logic, who cares about past crimes what matters is the shit you do now. Freaking epic.