Reviews for Prelude to a Sunset
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 5 . 4/8
Sequel, maybe?
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 4/3
This is like a dream OTP - why aren't there hundreds? Loved it.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 4/3
For anyone who doesn't know those two quotes - wow, just wow. It's almost unnecessary to include these references but hey to be safe.
ficfangirl chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I enjoyed reading the story. Thanks for sharing.
erika shoval chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Thanks for sharing this story! I enjoyed every part of it
erika shoval chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
merci
erika shoval chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
This chapter was wonderful
erika shoval chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Your writing is beautiful and fluent, always a pleasure to read you.-
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Love it.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Great story, surprised me with Bella having 2 mates! But a good surprise, loved that Edwards volturi temper tantrum had him bound to serve the volturi rather than destroyed. I know Alice "saw" Aro destroying Edward, but I wonder if that was to just get Alice over there so he could have both of them? It makes sense, it Didn't make sense for Aro to destroy Edward, he'd wanted him for the guard too badly, but if he let Eddie make his puli tantrum, I'm sure he knew Alice would come to the rescue and then he'd ave a reason to physically hold Edward and to,pass sentence so he'd be able to get Chelsea to bind him. And Alice nearly getting caught by demitri and having to be on the run, lol. Thanks so much for this story!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
that was cute
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Such a neat story... concise and smutty and well-rounded! Thanks for sharing.
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
NICE! PLEASE ADD MORE!
orangeapeal chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Thanks for the image of how one might bask in the moment... for a really long time if ya never need to shift, scratch, eat or pee. I get a kick out of the things you come up with to punish poor ol'Edward.
Enjoyed the story! thanks, OP
orangeapeal chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Those boys should feel free to visit my job site anytime!